Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,905)

Showing posts 78,081 - 78,100 of81,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I can't find my evil eye! What am I gonna do????
<<heavy sigh>>
I'll keep looking. It might be in the files of one of my other laptops. Dang it....
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I can't find my evil eye! What am I gonna do????
<<heavy sigh>>
I'll keep looking. It might be in the files of one of my other laptops. Dang it....
Just a suggestion Toots...Maybe a closeup of a starlet's eye? We can lay bets as to who's it is and then you could reveal her name later?
TTYL

(poot) and Click tm R (all rights reserved)
(all proceeds garnered from -Click tm R all rights reserved- applied to the Civil war historical society, Walla Walla Washington.)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
You too Imposter. I've missed you calling me Toots. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, LOL!!!
You have a great day. Hope you're back on here later!
Now, for my F.A.R.T. application. How do I become a prospect?? Is there a Bird Thread vote? Do I need to put my big blue evil eye back up?? If so, hold on to your Fruit of the Looms. Here it comes..........
Bwaaaahahahaha!!
I thought you were a "shoe" in based on your extra curricular activites and needed no application or vote.... Fanatic About Riding Two-wheelers. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Oh what a week it's been!
Hope you all have been well. I am too busy to do much but pop in once in a great while.
Well POOH. Now I have to go read the weather report on my own to see if I should mow grass or not. Welcome back.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Just a suggestion Toots...Maybe a closeup of a starlet's eye? We can lay bets as to who's it is and then you could reveal her name later?
TTYL
(poot) and Click tm R (all rights reserved)
(all proceeds garnered from -Click tm R all rights reserved- applied to the Civil war historical society, Walla Walla Washington.)
I'll Google around and see what I can find, Imposter. For now I've found an evil eye. Not blue like my old one, but it'll do for now I suppose... What a bummer that I've lost my evil eye!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a "shoe" in based on your extra curricular activites and needed no application or vote.... Fanatic About Riding Two-wheelers. LOL
Fanatic About Riding Two-wheelers!!
I LOVE IT, AW!!! I must admit though that my Harley has a bit of dust on her at the moment. With things going they way they have around here for a while, riding has been on the back burner. The leaves are starting to fall though, so it's time to take a ride around the mountains with my camera. I can almost smell the leaves of Fall just thinking about that ride!!

So I guess I can be a F.A.R.T T.U.R.D.!!!
It's a good day.......
:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
When my wife said she was going through "the change" I had her swallow a quarter because I needed 2 dimes and a nickel. Nothing Yet....
Well, I had a quarter and my friend had a 50 cent piece. I still have my quarter but the friend got a divorce.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fanatic About Riding Two-wheelers!!
I LOVE IT, AW!!! I must admit though that my Harley has a bit of dust on her at the moment. With things going they way they have around here for a while, riding has been on the back burner. The leaves are starting to fall though, so it's time to take a ride around the mountains with my camera. I can almost smell the leaves of Fall just thinking about that ride!!
So I guess I can be a F.A.R.T T.U.R.D.!!!
It's a good day.......
:)
It sure has turned out to be a nice one. Fall is rolling in fast. Please dont rev that thing up too much as you pass the shack, other than that- good riding to you toots. Make some time, put on those leather chaps and ride like the wind, to be free again!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It sure has turned out to be a nice one. Fall is rolling in fast. Please dont rev that thing up too much as you pass the shack, other than that- good riding to you toots. Make some time, put on those leather chaps and ride like the wind, to be free again!
It surely is coming up on us fast. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by. The leaves are falling early it seems.

I promise that I won't rev my motor too loud if I happen by your piece of heaven... I'm not one of those macho riders who'll sit at a red light and twist the throttle just to hear her roar. I actually laugh at the people who do that, hehe. It's not like the motor is going to stall just because you're at a light.. Not if you keep your motor true and in good shape anyway, LOL!!! Funny thing is that you still see men do that with their cars and trucks these days. It must be a "guy thang" because the female riders I've taken day trips with don't even do that on their Harley's.. SMH.
ROFLMBO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

On a more somber note:
Three victims are confirmed dead at a Danville Pawn shop. The ABC Gold Game and More Pawn shop. Even one customer was shot dead.

What is this world coming to??? Why have there been so many local fatalities lately due to violence???

http://www.lex18.com/home/

~~~(AP)- Police say three people have been fatally shot at a pawn shop in central Kentucky, and the shooter remains on the loose.

Boyle County Sheriff Marty Elliott told the Advocate-Messenger in Danville that three people were killed at the store, including one customer.

Police say the possible robbery at the ABC Gold Games and More Pawn Shop in the city's downtown occurred Friday morning. The newspaper reports the glass in the front door of the business was shattered.

Elliott says police are looking for a white male in his 20s with a scruffy beard and black hoodie on a bicycle.

Several businesses and schools, including the Boyle County Courthouse, Boyle and Danville school systems, and Centre College were on lockdown. Centre has cancelled classes.~~~
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Police say the possible robbery at the ABC Gold Games and More Pawn Shop in the city's downtown occurred Friday morning. The newspaper reports the glass in the front door of the business was shattered.

Elliott says police are looking for a white male in his 20s with a scruffy beard and black hoodie on a bicycle.

A bicycle, SMH...Drug related maybe. Now, a motorcycle is much faster, get you farther away from the scene. Must be " laying low" unless it was a mountain bike.
@ Nope, glad you are doing well. You should get some pretty pictures about now.
Can't wait to see your next eye;)
@ Roaming, take care. Glad to see that you are well.
Well, as Autumn is upon us, the mowing should be over soon. The little kiddies will be trick or treating.Every body around here enjoys the mazes and haunted houses around here. Hehehe, I live with "ghosts" and an imp around here. Lol. Gorgeous day!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I am very familiar with the 4th Street area where the shooting and robbery occurred and it is not necessarily considered as "downtown' by the local residents.

The nearest school is the Kentucky School for the Deaf with Centre College and the Ephraim McDowell Hospital (where the first surgery in Kentucky was performed by Ephraim McDowell on Jane Todd Crawford) being closer to the "downtown" and Constituion Square where Kentucky first became a state previously being a part of Virginia. High Schools and Grade schools are even further away.

Substandard housing is close by, so a bicycle riding robber may well have come from that area since 4th street is a 4 lane throughfare almost too busy to be out there on a bicycle trying to make a getaway.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Two men and one woman confirmed dead and police still looking for the suspect as of about 30 minutes ago. Also in the shop were a 9 year old and an 18 month old. The 9 year old supposedly called 911. see AMNews.com
jesus loves you

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Worried about the end times? Don't be, all you have to do is ask god for forgiveness of your sins, which we all have, and believe in him and that he can do all. Love him and have faith that he can and will change your life and believe that he died on the cross for our sins so that we can live. Life may not be perfect only because we were born into sin but there's always a way out, through god. Jesus loves you and wants love in return and I'm telling you now heaven is the place to be. Not burning in a lake of fire!
chris

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

who gives a big fat fuk about them birds
Anonymous

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

seriously?
joanna

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

wow!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Welcome! Sorry no one was here to greet you. May I help you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Who was on the schedule as F.A.R.T. Greeter? Come on guys
chris

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

seems like more people r worried about them birds then they r the employment situation in the state how sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,081 - 78,100 of81,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Keavy Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Keavy People Search