Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
78,081 - 78,100 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I am very familiar with the 4th Street area where the shooting and robbery occurred and it is not necessarily considered as "downtown' by the local residents.

The nearest school is the Kentucky School for the Deaf with Centre College and the Ephraim McDowell Hospital (where the first surgery in Kentucky was performed by Ephraim McDowell on Jane Todd Crawford) being closer to the "downtown" and Constituion Square where Kentucky first became a state previously being a part of Virginia. High Schools and Grade schools are even further away.

Substandard housing is close by, so a bicycle riding robber may well have come from that area since 4th street is a 4 lane throughfare almost too busy to be out there on a bicycle trying to make a getaway.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Two men and one woman confirmed dead and police still looking for the suspect as of about 30 minutes ago. Also in the shop were a 9 year old and an 18 month old. The 9 year old supposedly called 911. see AMNews.com
jesus loves you

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Worried about the end times? Don't be, all you have to do is ask god for forgiveness of your sins, which we all have, and believe in him and that he can do all. Love him and have faith that he can and will change your life and believe that he died on the cross for our sins so that we can live. Life may not be perfect only because we were born into sin but there's always a way out, through god. Jesus loves you and wants love in return and I'm telling you now heaven is the place to be. Not burning in a lake of fire!
chris

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

who gives a big fat fuk about them birds
Anonymous

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

seriously?
joanna

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

wow!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Welcome! Sorry no one was here to greet you. May I help you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Who was on the schedule as F.A.R.T. Greeter? Come on guys
chris

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

seems like more people r worried about them birds then they r the employment situation in the state how sad

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
Who was on the schedule as F.A.R.T. Greeter? Come on guys
_-_Nope_-_ is in the house. Been planning a day out tomorrow, which included a Google Earth search..
(Happy happy happy)!

I'm also watching the Duck Dynasty guys on "Last Man Standing". I adore Duck Dynasty. We could all take a lesson from that family. Their faith in God, love for each other, and what appears to be successful and loving marriages? They've got their heads on right.

Where is everyone tonight? None of us are barflies, lol. So come out, come out, where ever you are!!!
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>_-_Nope_-_ is in the house. Been planning a day out tomorrow, which included a Google Earth search..
(Happy happy happy)!

I'm also watching the Duck Dynasty guys on "Last Man Standing". I adore Duck Dynasty. We could all take a lesson from that family. Their faith in God, love for each other, and what appears to be successful and loving marriages? They've got their heads on right.

Where is everyone tonight? None of us are barflies, lol. So come out, come out, where ever you are!!!
:)
I like Duck Dynasty too. They are not ashamed of who they are or what they believe! Uncle Si is a riot. I was they are going to be a Rump arena doing a fund raiser for a school/ church.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

That show is one of the best to come out in quite a while. I really appreciate seeing the media moguls allowing a family to show their faith. Uncle Si sends me into laughing fits too.

Hopefully they are having a positive influence on some people....
We can still hope, Ms Font. At least we can still hope!!
quack quack im a duck

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

the beards rule really need to see mine
Sister Mercy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

quack quack im a duck wrote:
You know what they say -- beards are like boobs, the bigger they are, they longer they are stare.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I've always been more attracted to a man with a beard. Always have been. Long hair too, the longer the better. Guess I'm still a 60's kind of girl at heart, LOL! As long as it's kept clean, let it grow!
sarry

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

quack quack im a duck wrote:
to tell you MR.quack unless you see Alice .you out the contest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Word salad much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
Word salad much?
LOL!

Anyone out there seen the pilot for "Sleepy Hollow"? It came on after something else I was watching. Scratching my head over this one. Don't think I'm gonna get hooked on it.. I've not watched this much t.v. in 199 years, ROFLMBO!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Anyone out there seen the pilot for "Sleepy Hollow"? It came on after something else I was watching. Scratching my head over this one. Don't think I'm gonna get hooked on it.. I've not watched this much t.v. in 199 years, ROFLMBO!!
I've not seen it. I'm debating if I want to watch the new one "blacklist"
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Waiting up for the news to see if there have been any arrests in that Danville robbery and triple murder case. I worry about that 9 year old kid that had to call 911 when he saw his parents killed and took his 14 month old baby sister into the office and covered her up. That scene will be with him for the rest of his ife. Poor kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••