Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,630

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
chris

Morehead, KY

#92947 Sep 20, 2013
who gives a big fat fuk about them birds
Anonymous

Miamisburg, OH

#92948 Sep 20, 2013
seriously?
joanna

West Liberty, KY

#92949 Sep 20, 2013
wow!!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92950 Sep 20, 2013
Welcome! Sorry no one was here to greet you. May I help you?

Location hidden

#92951 Sep 20, 2013
Who was on the schedule as F.A.R.T. Greeter? Come on guys
chris

Morehead, KY

#92952 Sep 20, 2013
seems like more people r worried about them birds then they r the employment situation in the state how sad

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#92954 Sep 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Who was on the schedule as F.A.R.T. Greeter? Come on guys
_-_Nope_-_ is in the house. Been planning a day out tomorrow, which included a Google Earth search..
(Happy happy happy)!

I'm also watching the Duck Dynasty guys on "Last Man Standing". I adore Duck Dynasty. We could all take a lesson from that family. Their faith in God, love for each other, and what appears to be successful and loving marriages? They've got their heads on right.

Where is everyone tonight? None of us are barflies, lol. So come out, come out, where ever you are!!!
:)

Location hidden

#92955 Sep 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>_-_Nope_-_ is in the house. Been planning a day out tomorrow, which included a Google Earth search..
(Happy happy happy)!

I'm also watching the Duck Dynasty guys on "Last Man Standing". I adore Duck Dynasty. We could all take a lesson from that family. Their faith in God, love for each other, and what appears to be successful and loving marriages? They've got their heads on right.

Where is everyone tonight? None of us are barflies, lol. So come out, come out, where ever you are!!!
:)
I like Duck Dynasty too. They are not ashamed of who they are or what they believe! Uncle Si is a riot. I was they are going to be a Rump arena doing a fund raiser for a school/ church.

#92956 Sep 20, 2013
That show is one of the best to come out in quite a while. I really appreciate seeing the media moguls allowing a family to show their faith. Uncle Si sends me into laughing fits too.

Hopefully they are having a positive influence on some people....
We can still hope, Ms Font. At least we can still hope!!
quack quack im a duck

Morehead, KY

#92957 Sep 20, 2013
the beards rule really need to see mine
Sister Mercy

Winchester, KY

#92958 Sep 20, 2013
quack quack im a duck wrote:
You know what they say -- beards are like boobs, the bigger they are, they longer they are stare.

#92959 Sep 20, 2013
I've always been more attracted to a man with a beard. Always have been. Long hair too, the longer the better. Guess I'm still a 60's kind of girl at heart, LOL! As long as it's kept clean, let it grow!
sarry

Hyden, KY

#92960 Sep 20, 2013
quack quack im a duck wrote:
to tell you MR.quack unless you see Alice .you out the contest.

Location hidden

#92961 Sep 20, 2013
Word salad much?

#92962 Sep 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Word salad much?
LOL!

Anyone out there seen the pilot for "Sleepy Hollow"? It came on after something else I was watching. Scratching my head over this one. Don't think I'm gonna get hooked on it.. I've not watched this much t.v. in 199 years, ROFLMBO!!

Location hidden

#92963 Sep 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Anyone out there seen the pilot for "Sleepy Hollow"? It came on after something else I was watching. Scratching my head over this one. Don't think I'm gonna get hooked on it.. I've not watched this much t.v. in 199 years, ROFLMBO!!
I've not seen it. I'm debating if I want to watch the new one "blacklist"
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92964 Sep 20, 2013
Waiting up for the news to see if there have been any arrests in that Danville robbery and triple murder case. I worry about that 9 year old kid that had to call 911 when he saw his parents killed and took his 14 month old baby sister into the office and covered her up. That scene will be with him for the rest of his ife. Poor kid.

Location hidden

#92965 Sep 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Waiting up for the news to see if there have been any arrests in that Danville robbery and triple murder case. I worry about that 9 year old kid that had to call 911 when he saw his parents killed and took his 14 month old baby sister into the office and covered her up. That scene will be with him for the rest of his ife. Poor kid.
I agree. Such a cruel and senseless act. I watched the 10 o'clock news and they had nothing new.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92966 Sep 20, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Such a cruel and senseless act. I watched the 10 o'clock news and they had nothing new.
Still nothing new. No arrests.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#92967 Sep 20, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I've always been more attracted to a man with a beard. Always have been. Long hair too, the longer the better. Guess I'm still a 60's kind of girl at heart, LOL! As long as it's kept clean, let it grow!
Then you probably would have liked Union General Ambrose Burnside for which General Burside Island State Park just south of Somerset is named for. He had a mutton chop beard so large that is where the term "sideburns" originated. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Voter 153,038
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min The Apostle 4,370
Hold IRS, And Present Administration Accountable! 14 min walt 6
People from Southeast KY appear foolish. 41 min Proud Kentuckian 73
too beth bowling (Feb '10) 41 min Tears from heaven 7
would you date a felon? 1 hr Noone 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 130,992
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000