Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
75,601 - 75,620 of 81,602 Comments Last updated Yesterday
sucka

AOL

#89730 May 28, 2013
we should keep giving arms to the so called rebels { alquida }

and let Russia give arms to Syria ,..

it a win win -

let Syria kill as many alquida fighters as they can ,..
as we pretend to back the rebels ,..
a dead ghehadist is a good ghehadist !

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89731 May 28, 2013
Been a VERY long week. Not sure what else is going to go wrong.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89733 May 28, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Glad I did Mammoth Cave in my very younger days, you would not catch me going underground in the Madrid Fault Zone now that I have seen the earthquake reports since the birds fell dead. lol
Prehistoric Los Angeles: Earthquake Genesis
Network: Discovery
http://msnvideo.msn.com/...
Me too. I saw Mammoth Cave many years ago and they turned the lights out and that was the darkest dark I have ever experienced. But the one I found to be most questionable was Ruby Falls underground at Chattanooga. The guide said they did not know where the water came from or where it was going and my questions was "Then how do they know it isn't going to fill up"? I left quickly. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Lenore, WV

#89734 May 28, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Sorry to hear that. I pray it gets better for you.

(((hugs)))
OhioJeepGirl

Lenore, WV

#89735 May 28, 2013
Good evening Wolf. (((Hugs)))

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89736 May 28, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that. I pray it gets better for you.
(((hugs)))
Thanks, it's not going to get better, but thanks.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89737 May 28, 2013
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Good evening Wolf.(((Hugs)))
Hi OJG.. good to see you posting
sucka

AOL

#89738 May 28, 2013
ghosts haunt the mammoth cave ,....
its true
I've seen it with mine own eyes

its true ,...
its down there all the time ,..
its scary
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89739 May 28, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I keep you in my thoughts. It's was good to hear that your son sat with your Dad the other day while you were working. It appears your plate is full of inedibles. Through your time of stress, I will say this hold on tight. When dwelling on my losses and trouble, it has always been the reflection of better times that have kept me going.
As always I send prayers for your strength and peace to be restored. Blessings.May love surround and comfort you from my hearth to yours:)

May you all have a pleasant night.It's cooler;)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89740 May 28, 2013
Ghosts don't bother me. I have lived close by and worked in a rather large cemetary well into the night hours and felt much safer there than I did in the local pool hall. LOL

Actually, I find the night time sights and sounds that bring back the memories of those gone on before me to be quite comforting.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89741 May 28, 2013
Another restless night, I'm not afraid of the ghosts. I know as far as working in a geriatrics' center goes, you just wonder why one would linger. Had a mischievous one once. Turning on call lights. Around the same time I kept feeling a presence following me room to room . I believe, they come and go.
Odd sensation though. My body felt so differently quite like a dog with his ears perked up. Weird experience. I had a beloved aunt who swore that my deceased Grandmother had perched on the edge of her bed in conversation one night. She woke up with the vivid image and a warm spot on that very edge.
I do believe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89742 May 28, 2013
Oh, I too believe there are ghosts or spirits or at least the memories that linger on. But I am not frightened of them. My deceased wife had a most unique walk and I can hear sounds similar to her walking and it comforts me to hear it since she was wheelchair bound for 2 years before she passed on.
its verdad

AOL

#89743 May 29, 2013
a true story
many years ago ,.. me and a friend were exploring the back woods and discovered an old abandoned farm house ,..
the yard was overgrown with years of shrub and thorn growth , the path was was nearly impassible to navigation
the front door was wide open ,..so we timidly ventured in ,...

the place dark and completely trashed ,...but in the dim light i could see that it was fully furnished ,..
most of the windows were broken ,.. the elements , animals and vandals had all taken their toll on the moldy contents
the prior residents must have been hoarders ,..as there were dozens of decaying cardboard boxes and stacks of 1940s era news papers stacked throughout the house ,..
the place was was loaded with antique furniture and paintings hung on the walls,
cloths were hanging in the closets and the kitchen was fully stocked with rotting food stuffs , the kitchen table was still set ,
it was very cool - but really creepy ,

daylight was fading and it was a long walk home ,so we decided to leave ,..
walking through the crowded living room, we made our way toward the front door,..
when we were both stopped cold in our tracks ,..

the front porch was illuminated by the glow of a single unshaded dim yellow light bulb,..

in the haze ,...i saw an elderly couple, the old man and woman ,sitting shoulder to shoulder in a loving embrace ,..slowly rocking back and fourth on the swaying wicker glider chair ,..

without saying a word , we both turned tail and ran for the back door as quick as we could ,...
i dont think we stopped running for at three miles ,.. finally stopping from shear exhaustion ,..

23 years latter, i drove back there , after the county put a new road through the area ,. the house was long gone ,..but i still got a major case of the creeps ,..i couldn't even get out of the car ,... and quickly got the hell out of there
big dog

Los Angeles, CA

#89745 May 29, 2013
It's raining frogs again!
oh baby

Orange, CA

#89746 May 29, 2013
Ribbitt
yoccemidy

Richmond, VA

#89747 May 29, 2013
It's bird flu
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89748 May 29, 2013
warts?
justaGI

AOL

#89749 May 29, 2013
its raining B.S.
wardrobe

United States

#89750 May 29, 2013
No balance
Without
Truth
truth

Campbellsville, KY

#89751 May 29, 2013
You ain't seen nothing yet!
Birds falling by the thousands is nothing compared to what's going to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Womanizers ....What gives you the right? 2 min Inquiring Mind 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Zombies 151,553
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min maverick21 2,191
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min BRAIN STORM 130,638
Financial help 2 hr Freedom 1
Cornerstone Christian Daycare 2 hr Former CCS Board ... 2
eastern cable 3 hr Monopoly 3
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search