Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,542)

Showing posts 70,821 - 70,840 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring a rooster. I'm thinking about hatching this spring..
(And around here, once it's named it's never turned into vittles. Oh heck, what am I saying. I don't have the heart to kill anything at all for food here... Thankfully the Lord is making that possible so far).
I agree on the naming things just like "if I meet it I don't eat it" As long as I don't see the deer, chickens, cow, pigs, squirrel, etc...I can cook it and eat it. lol
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
You will like this. Make your meatloaf with just chopped onion and green pepper, mix in some Lawry's seasoning touch of salt and pepper and make the loaf, cover it with campbells regular cream of mushroom soup only slightly diluted. Don't forget to put in the potato and carrot chunks and onion wedges if you like. Bake and don't let your tongue beat your lips off getting to it. Do not buy cheap after market soup,,, for an optional but special treat top with sliced portabelo slices
That does sound tasty Hempburn. I will have to try it. My son put Lawry's on everything that needs salted. Good stuff.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe Ur funny. All of those preachers are not scammers. YES many are, but not all of them. If you were not so hateful and so busy making up off the wall stuff to pin on me I might give you some attention. But as long as you are nasty I can't give you any of my valuable time.:)
You have got to know that hating people and trying to bully them is TOTALLY against the teachings of the bible. Out one side of your mouth you are FILLED with bullying and hate - out the other side of your mouth you claim to know God. Sorry, it doesn't fit. The bible says that "by their fruit you will know them" (talking about believers) and Una dear, your fruit STANKS!
If I were to post nothing but bible verses you would scream and holler about it. And that is because you hate me so bad that you will curse the word of God if it happens to come out of my mouth. You have no fear of God which is a very dangerous thing and your heart is so full of hate that you must be one miserable person.
What's wrong with you? Are you tired, sick??? I was expecting a much bigger explosion out of you. I think you really love me. LOL
Perfect love casts out fear....The Holy Bible.

Not one of those fakes know the true plan of salvation. To quote your own verse, by their fruits you shall know them. And apparently you are a poor judge of fruits. Hate. whatever you call it. I will fight a false teacher all the way out the door. Once again you have been led astray by false doctrine and teaching others to be led into deception. If I fail to warn you of the truth, your blood will be required at my hands in judgement.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I passed on the Viennas and made a salad with lettuce, cheddar cheese crumbles, pepperoni, crumbled nachos and some ranch dressing. Quick and easy and plugged up the empty space.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The grits might be like pumpkin pie, it's somewhat edible if it is diluted with lots of spices. My mom used to eat grits, I tasted the one time and that was enough. The cream of wheat and oatmeal, uck, although mixed with enough stuff to kill the oatmeal taste, Little Debbie oatmeal pies aren't bad. I don't know what cream of wheat could be mixed with to improve the taste. Mixed with chicken poop it couldn't be much worse. Lol.
Mix with cream and melted butter, and add sugar to taste. MMM..good.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Looks like I missed all the recipes for tasty food. No matter; my cooking skills are not the best.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect love casts out fear....The Holy Bible.
Not one of those fakes know the true plan of salvation. To quote your own verse, by their fruits you shall know them. And apparently you are a poor judge of fruits. Hate. whatever you call it. I will fight a false teacher all the way out the door. Once again you have been led astray by false doctrine and teaching others to be led into deception. If I fail to warn you of the truth, your blood will be required at my hands in judgement.
Now Una, you know dang good and well that if I was selling Avon you would hate Avon and have to bash me about that. No, if I was GIVING AWAY Avon you would bash me for it! So your attempt to bully me and constant bashing me is for my own good? Thank you so much for caring! LOL But then there is also the fact that I am a liar about something, not sure what but according to you something. And don't forget that I am just a horrible person too. Dang, no wonder you hate me! What do you care if I go to hell?
Believe it or not I have had quite a bit of bible teaching and bible study on my own. I can tell a fraud in short order because God has give me the gift of discernment. If every preacher known is a false teacher to you, why don't you help us out and tell us the "true plan of salvation?" How does a person get to heaven?

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hi Lala! Hope we've not missed you!

Just got dinner over with here, critters are fed too and the dishes are washed. It turned out great, but I'm craving something sweet again... I'll never drop 20lbs if this keeps up.

Any pointers from anyone on a sweet tooth helper that won't rack up too many extra calories??
(An apple or banana ain't gonna cut it. I've had enough fruit so far this week).
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I went out earlier to feed the dog and the birds and I noticed that my March flowers are bloomed out! I hope everything doesn't bloom out then get killed with a big freeze or a frost. That happened here about five years ago.

Have any of you ever noticed "frost flowers?" Those things are really neat!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

My Hycinths are up already, and the Daffodils are getting pretty high. They're going to be toast I'm afraid. Sadly, I'd rather have Daffodils than Roses. Guess because they are so short lived during the season..

I've seen those "frost flowers" in pictures. They're really pretty. Never an across one in real life though. I don't get out in the cold unless I have to any more. It's amazing how they form.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Here are some beautiful pics of some, if you'd like to look:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/delicately-eth...

They're breathtaking, aren't they?
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
My Hycinths are up already, and the Daffodils are getting pretty high. They're going to be toast I'm afraid. Sadly, I'd rather have Daffodils than Roses. Guess because they are so short lived during the season..
I've seen those "frost flowers" in pictures. They're really pretty. Never an across one in real life though. I don't get out in the cold unless I have to any more. It's amazing how they form.
I had noticed them but didn't pay much attention to them at all then I saw the program on KET/PBS. The are really interesting. They did time lapsed pictures of them forming. Totally cool!
I'm ready for spring! Time to come out of the cave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm. Strangeness...

Somethings brewin' in here. And it ain't edible or drinkable..

Animal, vegetable or mineral? That's the question..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

WKG wrote:
<quoted text>
I had noticed them but didn't pay much attention to them at all then I saw the program on KET/PBS. The are really interesting. They did time lapsed pictures of them forming. Totally cool!
I'm ready for spring! Time to come out of the cave!
A time lapse would have been simply astounding to see! How long ago was this on KET? I'm wondering if I could find it on YouTube.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Here are some beautiful pics of some, if you'd like to look:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/delicately-eth...
They're breathtaking, aren't they?
Wow thanks, cool pictures! Some of them look like cotton, some glass and some look like feathers! Looking at those things reminds me just how amazing God is.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
A time lapse would have been simply astounding to see! How long ago was this on KET? I'm wondering if I could find it on YouTube.
Well I'm not sure exactly when it was but I saw the program several times in the past year. I bet they will be showing it again when spring gets a little closer. It was on one of the KET channels. You might check their website or maybe the PBS website.
The time lapse pictures are wild, you can't take your eyes off of it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I have one comment totally missing, and the other one I placed with the link to the frost flowers is duplicating itself with our other comments in between of them both.

What the heck is going on in here tonight? I wonder if they have a glitch or something?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

And NOW the duplicate one is gone?
I'm confused.... SO confused, ROFLMBO!!!!

Carry on. Nope must be having a temporary melt down.. Sorry.
WKG

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hmmmm. Strangeness...
Somethings brewin' in here. And it ain't edible or drinkable..
Animal, vegetable or mineral? That's the question..
Some things are just pure dang funny in here but you just can't comment. hehehe It might be an animal that is a vegetable. HA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Beings as it won't let me 'reply' to your post at all now, WKG. I guess I'll just say IN REPLY to your comment number 84227, that yes, looking for it on the PBS website is a good idea. I'd forgotten that they do have one. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 70,821 - 70,840 of81,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••