Should be great!
5 star

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 5, 2013
If it was worth the price!!!!
Brad

Ivel, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Love the meat, but don't like the sauce, it's too sweet for me, but that's my opinion. I like hotter BBQ sauces, so they need variety.
MeatMe

Whitley City, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Fair at best.
great place

London, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2013
good food good service great place to go any day of the week
price

Pineville, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2013
I think the price is fair for what you get.. Compared to sunnys Its better priced and better quality
Thinking

Fulton, KY

#21 Jun 24, 2013
It's pretty nice BBQ at a decent price.

The only real issue I've had is more than half the time they have either just closed or are just about to close whenever I go there.

It's mostly my schedule I'm sure, but id eat there more often if it was an option.
smoke

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jun 29, 2013
Where is this place located?
Thinking

Somerset, KY

#25 Jun 29, 2013
smoke wrote:
Where is this place located?
Next to surplus sales.
fan

London, KY

#26 Jul 1, 2013
I can honestly say it is one of my favorite places (besides The Depot) to eat in Corbin. The "Jail breaker" with a side of fried pickles is delish!
smoke

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jul 2, 2013
Is it order from menu, buffet, all you can eat or what?
fan

London, KY

#29 Jul 6, 2013
Order from the menu. I had the buffalo wings yesterday and they were awesome. Much better with bone...my friend got the boneless and they were ok, but nothing special.
stand to be corrected

Manchester, KY

#33 Dec 6, 2013
Smokey bear bbq wrote:
Why dont,the owners wife come in down there and line that place out bothing but drug heads and hoes swinging around every mans neck and out in,there cars smokeing pot and snorting pills my family wont eat there no more and I will spread the word around to others I no that eat there no place to have your kids and untelling what they do to your food or put on it
you must have this place mixed up with bubby's
bbq

Tampa, FL

#37 Dec 8, 2013
Bubbys is better but smokeys aint bad
BBQ

Winchester, KY

#39 Dec 11, 2013
I know Smoky , by name !
good food

Somerset, KY

#41 Jan 6, 2014
I see a lot of posts about a this place and that other place been to both and honestly I prefer Smoky they have good food and the people are nice and it was an excellent evening I am not in all this battle with who is going to say what against the other but I will say it was very clean and it's one of those small places that you just enjoy and keep wanting to go back and hasn't changed a bit since the first time I went I love the food and everything about it keep up with hard work
personally

Brodhead, KY

#42 Jan 6, 2014
Personally I think their food is to expensive for what you get. Plus real bbq is made with meat being cooked with the sauce not added on after it is cooked.I have yet found any place in corbin that serves real honest to goodness bbq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Yes and Amen 135,617
Neighbor's dog craps in my yard all the time (Feb '14) 10 min Cotton 6
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 823
News Murder Investigation in McCreary County 2 hr jfj 12
Walmart stores closing 7 hr Someone 1
Occupation taxes 8 hr Hotmama 1
US Senator for KY Jon Scribner (Jan '10) 10 hr Jonohh 6
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]