keavy school bus drivers

keavy school bus drivers

Posted in the Keavy Forum

concearned

Sikeston, MO

#1 May 18, 2011
Every morning on my way to work, I find myself amazed at the carelessness of the keavey school bus drivers. They everyone run the stop sign next to Keavy Grocery, then speed up 312 doing 60 mph past the bait bucket, and loaded with kids. Anyone who doesn't believe me, just sit at one of those two spots tomorrow morning. They drive like they are rescue vehicles with no regards to kids lives on board....slow down, or you might find yourself on camera.
mom of three

Cynthiana, KY

#2 May 18, 2011
They drive crazy, but no one will do anything about it they will run you off the road in my neighborhood. I drive my kids to school.
I remember

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Anyone remember the school bus wreck back in early 80's? I was on that, buses use to fly back then. I would honestly be scared to death riding keavy bus to my house out 363. They would even swerve out in passing lane and pass cars going down the straight with those big loud straight pipe exhaust they had it would terrify us kids.
its the truth

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Someone should do something because those buses are awful I ride that bus on 312
today

Sikeston, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2012
Today one ran the stop sign at 312 and 363. If they would of stoped the would of had to wait for me to pass. Nope pulled right on out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drop a word, then add a word (Sep '10) 1 hr Sheena 2,418
Dr, William Pratt (Mar '09) 1 hr caring patient 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Post troll 171,856
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 3 hr Alain Vain 1,751
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 4 hr Yep 1
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 4 hr Moak 1
Who is the easiest chick at Wal-Mart 6 hr Forest-Hump 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages