baptist vs holyness
flea mkt queen

Montréal, Canada

#1 Jul 14, 2013
i am a member of the holyness church. my brother is a member of the baptist church.
okay, this is the way it was.
i had a case of the pneumonia back in the winter.
my wife called our preacher and told him to pray for me that i am in the hospital.
they never visited me in the hospital, or checked on me to see if i needed anything.

my brother's baptist church heard about it and came right away. they prayed with me in the hospital, and brought flowers and candy and everything. they did more for me than my own church did. isnt that a shame for what they are supposed to stand for?
Exactly

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2013
You know it's a shame but its like that today .

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2013
There is only one church and that is His Church. There is no denominations in the bible. He says that he didn't want separation among the church. So why branch off into denominations? Glad you are no longer sick but instead of asking why did your brothers church seem to care more than your church ask why you are a part of a denomination at all.
WHAAAAAT

Montréal, Canada

#8 Jul 16, 2013
THE HOLINESS SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED FIRST.
I AM REPLYING TO COMMENT 1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,580
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 3 hr Kydriver 42
stephanie riggs (Feb '09) 4 hr Jilly 19
Union organization at Corbin Walmart 4 hr The Real Just Me 26
ambulance at walmart 5 hr Actually Concerned 1
Soccer mommies running stop signs 8 hr Mad trucker 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 20 hr hot dog 755

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages