Who has the best coverage? Boost Mob...

London, KY

#23 Jun 20, 2012
I always had great service with boost they have different plans also.

United States

#24 Nov 4, 2012
Ive had tmobile,sprint,pp verizon, and cricket,and pageplus, and also straight talk with me as I travel(truck driver) Nv Az Ca Or Wa Ut Nm Wy. Pageplus,pp verizon talk tex and Data was outstanding.straight talk tmobile sprint cricket had talk text limited data. I had these phones with me all at the sametime. My pageplus phone sprint flashed.

United States

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Out of those non page plus better its like verizon specially if u travel i have boost but it sucks switchin to page plus
need info

United States

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Boost coverage is awful!!! I'm switching to Straight Talk.

Hazard, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Sort of like whether it's a violin or a fiddle? Depends where you are standing.

London, KY

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Or squatting.

United States

#29 Mar 17, 2013
OMG wrote:
Nextel and now Boost have given me really good service for about 10 years. Boost is $50 plus state sales tax, no fees, in other words $53.00.
I have boost, I love it and I have unlimited with shrinkage I started with 55$ and each month it's 5$ less until it's 35$ a month. I used to have Sprint and it runs under the same company. Hope this helps and have a nice day.

Coeburn, VA

#30 Mar 27, 2013
I live in Appalachia Virginia but I go to Kentucky a lot which phone would be best service for Virginia and ky which carrier would be best thanks if u can help me please thanks a lot God Bless
gary bittner

Chicago, IL

#32 May 27, 2013
Page Plus has a comparable coverage as Verizon and pre paid plans are robust

Williamsburg, KY

#33 May 28, 2013
northern ohio

Sandusky, OH

#34 Jun 10, 2013
Was wondering who had best coverage in no contract carriers for Northern Central Ohio.

Washington, DC

#35 Jun 23, 2013
Been with boost for years never had a drop call now they have shirkage
needs2know wrote:
I'm thinking about switching from Verizon to a pre-paid plan and was wondering who has the best coverage?
This is what I've found out so far:
Boost Mobile: 50.00 month unlimited plus taxes & fees
Straight Talk: 45.00 month unlimited pre-paid
Net 10: 50.00 a month unlimited
Right now we pay about 76.00 a month for unlimited with Verizon and that's for one phone and after taxes.
I just need to know who has the best coverage for this area before I switch. Anyone got any opinions or thoughts?

Augusta, GA

#36 Jul 1, 2013
I currently have boost and am moving to London Kentucky. I was wondering if there is good coverage there for boost or is there a better phone carrier for that area?

Grand Rapids, MI

#37 Jul 26, 2013
Page plus is better
st customer

Hampton, VA

#38 Feb 2, 2014
I have has St for about 8 years been all over the world and I can't say anything bad about the service. I like that you can purchase your own phones with SIM cards and activate the phones and by the way my Bill is 46.43 monthly and hasn't changed in 8 years. I recommend Straight TalkStraight
att customer 2

Corbin, KY

#39 Feb 2, 2014
Totally agree with you! I have had att service for about ten years. Just this past year when my contracts were up my phone's screen just went blank would no longer work go figure. Service has been very poor in my area. I have switched 3 of my lines to Net 10 pretty bad they run off att towers and get better service than my att phone. I am in the process of switching my last line.
att customer wrote:
st is from net 10. they use att or verizon towers. i am in conflict with att cuz for the past 6 wks my service has been very poor. before then never had problems. they say that they are having issues with towers. well i believe with all the increase in prepaid customers that the towers are overloaded and seems the regular att customers are suffering. i know of other reg customers having poor service. att only will give a credit to your bill but that does not help when you need service that you are paying for. they will not let out of contract without paying a fine. i had use someones straight talk phone to talk to att about this problem cuz my att service would not put callls thru or would shut off during calls. att customers should file suit against them if this is not resolved. att customers are paying higher prices and all the added taxes and fees some that are hidden. while pre paid are using the towers and not having to pay all the high prices. i am def leaving att when my contract is up. but your best o

Waverly Hall, GA

#40 Feb 8, 2014
I have straight talk and they have cheaper phones like galaxy s 3 which is $100-$200 cheaper then the new iphone and can do way more and I only pay $45.75 a month for unlimited everything. And I have a friend who has an $80 smart phone from staright ttalk pays just as much for the same service and he can do more with thay phone then the new iphone.

Bronx, NY

#41 Feb 26, 2014
PickyPetunia wrote:
Does anyone know how to find out what prepaid service unlimited plan or one with ability to provide more minutes, text, and possibly web will have the best coverage in general?(i.e. straight talk, net10, etc.) I'm leaning toward Straight Talk. I live in Charlotte, NC, and I desperately need some help on this one. Thanks!
I own a samsung t401g. I mention it because I understand that as much as the coverage area varies, so does the functioning of the phones.
Thanks for any and all help!!:)

Bronx, NY

#42 Feb 26, 2014

Tampa, FL

#43 May 21, 2014
Straight talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Lol 145,677
Jim McBurney has brain cancer 9670 2 hr curious 3
Saddlebrook Trailer Park: is the manager a peep... (Apr '12) 2 hr Just passing through 29
laurel county wet vote 3 hr actually thinking 8
Is it legal to have a video camera pointed at y... (Aug '12) 4 hr Liz 146
obama says isis is not a problem 7 hr ha ha ha 2
how to complain against csx (Oct '10) 10 hr tiger woods 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages