Zimmerman=NOT GUILTY; Obama's Boy=GUILTY

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Yes 4GZ

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2013
I am glad they found GZ innocent.. And it was a shame.. It was all set in action and motion, once he got out of his truck... Actually he should have stayed in the truck, and watched and waited for the police.. Poor judgement lead to a tragedy. But, he was not a killer... And deserved to be found innocent.. Maybe not to bright.. But not guilty of murder.. If someone was on top of me and beating the crap out of me.. And slamming me into the cement.. I would have been in fear for my life also.... at what point was Trayvon going to stop.. He already stated he was going to kill him.. A awful thing in poor judgement by both.. The outcome tragic.. But convicting a man of murder or manslaughter, would have changed nothing.. GZ had not a planned on the outcome, of his deliberate actions. How many more lives should have been destroyed over, the bad judgement of both envolved.........have you been watching? I have been hanging by my ankles watching this trial...whew, but now the qi66ers will be out to get GZ!
Veritas

Wethersfield, CT

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Wonderful, simply wonderful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corbin funeral home 51 min little bear 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 132,254
why/how? 1 hr curious 3
Researchers unveil new chemical combination to ... 3 hr PBS 1
land only for sale 4 hr jimmie 2
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 4 hr Walk with God 729
xerox 5 hr work 1
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy