N Laurel Graduation: Thank You School...
New Senior Promoted

Chicago, IL

#77 May 24, 2013
I hope and pray that we will still be allowed to mention and honor God the creator, when I take my last walk next year. I know where my food, clothing, shelter and future employment comes from. It comes from you Jesus, and I thank you for it all.

Everyone else that prays, are invited to pray this with me also.
Copy, paste and email this to your friends, and get them in on this prayer.
Thank you.
Cornfed

Martin, KY

#78 May 24, 2013
Anti-Theist is a TROLL! They just say things to argue and things contrary to what everyone else is saying. They must crave attention and was neglected as a child. That or they're just plain stupid!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#80 May 24, 2013
"I know where my food, clothing, shelter and future employment comes from."

Do you realize that there are millions of children around the world who are starving and homeless? Where does their food and shelter come from? Could you make a more ridiculous and arrogant comment?
New Senior Promoted wrote:
I hope and pray that we will still be allowed to mention and honor God the creator, when I take my last walk next year. I know where my food, clothing, shelter and future employment comes from. It comes from you Jesus, and I thank you for it all.
Everyone else that prays, are invited to pray this with me also.
Copy, paste and email this to your friends, and get them in on this prayer.
Thank you.
rite

Secaucus, NJ

#81 May 24, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
Do you realize that there are millions of children around the world who are starving and homeless? Where does their food and shelter come from? Could you make a more ridiculous and arrogant comment?
<quoted text>
these countries have been turning their backs upon god for a long time.
cursed is a nation that forgets god.
http://www.bing.com/search...

you will see. the more america turns their backs on their creator,the more hard times we will begin to have.
Cornelia

Reston, VA

#82 May 24, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>
When a nation turns its back on God--Romans 1:18-32 MOre scriptures on this link:
http://fourpointcalvinist.blogspot.com/2009/0...
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#83 May 24, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>"I know where my food, clothing, shelter and future employment comes from."

You are to be satisfied no matter what your situation.
rite

Secaucus, NJ

#84 May 24, 2013
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to be satisfied no matter what your situation.
how rite you are!
he said he maketh it to rain on both the just and the unjust.
matt 5:45
but when the nation as a whole refuses god, we will all get the wrath.

Location hidden

#86 May 24, 2013
Our secular Constitution was created in the late 18th century. For the most part, this country has faired well. I guess turning our backs on your imaginary friend had no ill effects, huh?
rite wrote:
<quoted text>these countries have been turning their backs upon god for a long time.
cursed is a nation that forgets god.
http://www.bing.com/search...
you will see. the more america turns their backs on their creator,the more hard times we will begin to have.

Location hidden

#87 May 24, 2013
You seem to be suggesting that children around the world starve because someone turned their back on your space ghost. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a perfect example of how Christianity has nothing to do with love and everything to do with selfishness, bigotry and hatred.

You admire a god that tortures, murders and punishes children for the mistakes of adults? What a joke.
Cornelia wrote:
<quoted text>When a nation turns its back on God--Romans 1:18-32 MOre scriptures on this link:
http://fourpointcalvinist.blogspot.com/2009/0...
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#88 May 24, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be suggesting that children around the world starve because someone turned their back on your space ghost. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're a perfect example of how Christianity has nothing to do with love and everything to do with selfishness, bigotry and hatred.

You admire a god that tortures, murders and punishes children for the mistakes of adults? What a joke.
I'll ask you again. Were/are you an alter boy? You have deep seated anger toward religion that obviously stems from something you are trying to suppress. You have been belittled your entire life by others. I would guess that you are small in stature and have been turned down for any authoritarian role. You also have a very poor relationship with your parents but especially your father. You have tattoos that are for the shock factor not any other significant purpose. I also say that in the past you have turned to self mutilation to cover the pain you are suffering from. I'm sure you will deny it just like you avoid discussing it before. That's okay if you don't now. You can find other ways of getting attention.
yaa

Chicago, IL

#89 May 25, 2013
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you again. Were/are you an alter boy? You have deep seated anger toward religion that obviously stems from something you are trying to suppress. You have been belittled your entire life by others. I would guess that you are small in stature and have been turned down for any authoritarian role. You also have a very poor relationship with your parents but especially your father. You have tattoos that are for the shock factor not any other significant purpose. I also say that in the past you have turned to self mutilation to cover the pain you are suffering from. I'm sure you will deny it just like you avoid discussing it before. That's okay if you don't now. You can find other ways of getting attention.
most prolly he gay too.
thats why he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again that theres no god.
he dont want there to be a god, because it would mean he is accountable for his evil deeds.
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#90 May 25, 2013
yaa wrote:
<quoted text>most prolly he gay too.
thats why he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again that theres no god.
he dont want there to be a god, because it would mean he is accountable for his evil deeds.
I strongly agree that he has gender identity issues. That's probably steaming from him having inappropriate sexual relations at a young age with someone of the same gender. This is why I suspect he was abused by someone linked to a church or organized religion.

Location hidden

#91 May 25, 2013
Religion impedes social, intellectual and scientific progress. It inspires bigotry, racism, misogyny, murder and genocide. We must suppress religion to progress civilization.
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welp

Houston, TX

#92 May 25, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
Religion impedes social, intellectual and scientific progress. It inspires bigotry, racism, misogyny, murder and genocide. We must suppress religion to progress civilization.
<quoted text>
But you are biased. You opinion should not be respected.
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#93 May 25, 2013
Anti-theist wrote:
<quoted text>Religion impedes social, intellectual and scientific progress. It inspires bigotry, racism, misogyny, murder and genocide. We must suppress religion to progress civilization.
I thought I got it right. It's not your fault that society has failed you. The same people you are putting down would still welcome you in to sit at their dinner table. Something to consider:)
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#94 May 26, 2013
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly agree that he has gender identity issues. That's probably steaming from him having inappropriate sexual relations at a young age with someone of the same gender. This is why I suspect he was abused by someone linked to a church or organized religion.
Talk about slander! OMG Why are you stating such horrible things about a poster?! You are so disgusting!
SqueakUp

Chicago, IL

#95 May 26, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about slander! OMG Why are you stating such horrible things about a poster?! You are so disgusting!
Why not?
You do it all the time!
Blue Boy

Whitley City, KY

#97 May 26, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about slander! OMG Why are you stating such horrible things about a poster?! You are so disgusting!
I will try to educate you but since you claim to have a Phd... It would never be slander. You may need to read what I stated again. Anyway, you appear to be stalking also now which is scary. Please quit harassing people.

Location hidden

#98 May 27, 2013
Many genocides are depicted in the Bible, often supported by Yahweh and his goons. So when I say that, for example, religion promotes genocide, that is a statement of fact.

Facts are hard when they meddle with your mythological beliefs.
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>But you are biased. You opinion should not be respected.

Location hidden

#99 May 27, 2013
That's not much to consider. Religious groups like Al Quaeda do a lot of charity work in their communities. That doesn't make them good people or their theology true.
Blue Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I got it right. It's not your fault that society has failed you. The same people you are putting down would still welcome you in to sit at their dinner table. Something to consider:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Robins Douglas Kroger 4 min Suprise 11
hillary coal remark 39 min thomas 1
obama pushing new york to bankruptcy 46 min thomas 10
cracker barrel 2 hr electric connection 1
Corruption in Laurel countY 2 hr Future Doc 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 148,178
Ergent 3 hr Jennifer smith 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages