Is The U.S. Government Hiding Something?

Is The U.S. Government Hiding Something?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Survival

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 4, 2013
Why Is The U.S. Government Hiding Something?
FOX NEWS ALERT
May 2nd, 2013 (Thursday)

Recent Reports show an increase by The Department Of Homeland-Security (3.9 Billion) in additional
weapons and military presence across the world.

To prevent widespread panic, the President attempted to coverup this classified report Thursday in hopes
disaster can be resolved.

Are you prepared if something horrifying happens?
haha

Siauliai, Lithuania

#2 May 5, 2013
no we have all known for years the NWO and one world gvmt is coming.
thats why they want to disarm us.
so they can force even more evils upon us.
matthew 24 comes knocking at your door.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#3 May 5, 2013
Survival wrote:
FOX NEWS ALERT
May 2nd, 2013 (Thursday)
Recent Reports show an increase by The Department Of Homeland-Security (3.9 Billion) in additional
To prevent widespread panic, the President attempted to coverup this classified report Thursday in hopes
Did you just get back from a night of snipe hunting?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#4 May 5, 2013
Survival wrote:
FOX NEWS ALERT
May 2nd, 2013 (Thursday)
Frist They Complain About The Government Not Doing enough in Home Land Security....Now They're Complaining About The Government Doing Too Much.....

Dale City, VA

#5 May 5, 2013
haha wrote:
no we have all known for years the NWO and one world gvmt is coming.
thats why they want to disarm us.
so they can force even more evils upon us.
matthew 24 comes knocking at your door.
I Thought They Wanted To Disarm Us Because We Tend To Shoot Up Elementary Schools and Stuff....
welp

Chicago, IL

#6 May 5, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Thought They Wanted To Disarm Us Because We Tend To Shoot Up Elementary Schools and Stuff....
i dont do that, but maybe you do.

Dale City, VA

#7 May 6, 2013
welp wrote:
<quoted text>i dont do that, but maybe you do.
You Mean You Haven't Done It {Yet}....That Feller That Shot Up The Elementary School Probably Said The Same Thing....Two Weeks Before He shot Up The Elementary School....

I'm Just Saying....You Never Know The Stability Of The Mind Behind The Gun....You'll Probably Never Shoot Up a School Or Mall....But Someone Else Who was Against Gun Control Like You and Many Others....Might...
walt

Pine Knot, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mean You Haven't Done It {Yet}....That Feller That Shot Up The Elementary School Probably Said The Same Thing....Two Weeks Before He shot Up The Elementary School....
I'm Just Saying....You Never Know The Stability Of The Mind Behind The Gun....You'll Probably Never Shoot Up a School Or Mall....But Someone Else Who was Against Gun Control Like You and Many Others....Might...
Criminals and the mentally incompetent may do what you say but in no way does that mean that I should have to give up my gun rights. Simple minded people want to claim that its the gun to blame because they have no common sense at all. Every day in America rape occurs but that doesn't mean that I should be castrated or have my penis removed.

You said, "You Never Know The Stability Of The Mind Behind The Gun", well current gun laws should pick up on that but they don't even try.
Ralph

London, KY

#10 May 6, 2013
Hillary was trying to hide......... but.

"Mark I. Thompson, the acting deputy assistant for operations in the State Department's counterterrorism bureau, will testify on Wednesday that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton willfully blocked out his department's involvement on the night of the September 11 Benghazi attacks — and that he has been threatened and intimidated by unnamed State Department officials about saying as much in public, and that al-Qaeda was involved all along. The scoop comes from — where else?— sources close to the congressional investigation speaking to Fox News, two days ahead of testimony by Thompson and two other whistleblower witnesses before Rep. Darrell Issa's House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Fox's sources characterize Thompson has having "concluded on Sept. 11 that Clinton and Kennedy tried to cut the counterterrorism bureau out of the loop as they and other Obama administration officials weighed how to respond to — and characterize — the Benghazi attacks."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#17 May 6, 2013
California has a huge (40,000) backlog of people who own guns that shouldn't so that tells me that they have known this for a long time but are just now doing their job. Now they use the word "Expedite", well what took so long? The rest of the country needs to do the same thing, the laws are already on the books, they just need to enforce them.

I had three background checks for gun purchases last year and my wife had one, hers took two days because it was her first gun purchase and the system was swamped and woefully inadequate to do the job. More laws won't help one thing but enforcing existing laws and updating the background check capabilities will.

"California Gun Confiscation Bill Passes, Approves $24 Million To Expedite Illegal Gun Seizure"

"SB 140, authored by Sen. Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), seeks to remedy the gun-confiscation backlog that has left thousands of illegal guns on the streets, including those owned by those with criminal convictions or serious mental illness."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/cali...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Soccer mommies running stop signs 11 min Man with a plan 20
Ricky Ashley 17 1 hr Lol 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Sammy 156,533
peeker?? (Mar '09) 5 hr lisa 13
Missing cat.. 6 hr Ash 14
Jane Butcher vs Erin Butcher (Jul '09) 7 hr drugtucky 20
Read N WEEP Trump won both popular and electorial 8 hr Goats lives matters 8

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance