Corbin Primary student appearing on - Toddlers & Tiaras' tonight

Sep 1, 2011 Full story: TheTimesTribune.com 34

By Bobbie Poynter / Community Editor Six-year-old Madison Baker, a kindergartener at Corbin Primary, is about to make her television debut.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Barbourville, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2011
I dont think Id put my child in something like this. Main reason is these days they are so many sick people that its best to not draw to much attention to your children. Who know what sicko is on the lookout. Im not judging these parents but I wouldnt do it.
Michelle

Somerset, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2011
I don't understand how moms of pagent girls can say they do it to help build their self esteem...when a child does not get cerain titles like "Most Beautiful" or "most talented" then they think less of themselves. There are alot of activities out there that can help with socialization and self-esteem, pagents are not one of them!!! Plus, this child and others look nothing like themselves when their appearance is drastically altered by hair peices, fake teeth, spray tans, tons of make up etc... Most of the time its for the crazzzy mothers. Kids just need to be kids and parents need to start being adults.
anw

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 10, 2011
mike wrote:
I dont think Id put my child in something like this. Main reason is these days they are so many sick people that its best to not draw to much attention to your children. Who know what sicko is on the lookout. Im not judging these parents but I wouldnt do it.
I agree with you. And some of them making the little kids think they can get there way if they have temper problem. Some are doing it for them not the kids
just commenting

United States

#24 Sep 11, 2011
I just couldn't believe how this child acted, and allowed to carry on. I think children should not be allowed to hit or strike at adults. Parents like these two need parenting classes, and it has nothing to do with pageants. I think any activity that builds self-esteem is great, but first children need discipline and structure. This child appeared to have neither. I felt like the only reason she even won what she did was b/c she was being recorded for the show too. There were several others who preformed better on stage.
anw

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Sep 12, 2011
just commenting wrote:
I just couldn't believe how this child acted, and allowed to carry on. I think children should not be allowed to hit or strike at adults. Parents like these two need parenting classes, and it has nothing to do with pageants. I think any activity that builds self-esteem is great, but first children need discipline and structure. This child appeared to have neither. I felt like the only reason she even won what she did was b/c she was being recorded for the show too. There were several others who preformed better on stage.
Agree wtih you
Wow

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Dec 7, 2011
It's on again right now" a re run .. I think they are all little Cuties! My favorite is " Maddy ' Dollie Lol so funny!
Wondering

Middlesboro, KY

#27 Dec 7, 2011
Why would u bring this back up?
Wow

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Dec 7, 2011
Because I just seen it for the FIRST Time...Their all Beautiful ..GeeeZzz

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29 Dec 8, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Why would u bring this back up?
because he/she wanted to.
omg

Corbin, KY

#30 Dec 8, 2011
just saw this last night for the first time. Madison's mother really creeped me out. The kid could have cared less.
dnw

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Dec 9, 2011
I saw toddler and tiarra last night and a mom said she had her kids for the pageant
Why would someone said that?
educatedmomma

United States

#32 Dec 9, 2011
big mother wrote:
To the parent"S of This beatiful little girl I think she did a wonderful job and who ever a.k.a[mother] you must have a child you wish chould have been on tv air time im sure with out a doubt,,,ur jelous,umhmm ,,i know so it wasn"nt you"re child who was chosen get over it also im proud to see my communitty putting forth an effort to praise a child in a job well done, Nasty ppl, get on here and bash a child and her parents its very sad on the bashiers side and you are reading this trying to come up with a come back come on you know i just typed the truth this shows these people were"nt lazy and they really careed abought the child and had enough faith in her that she would do well and try when most don"t even want to take care of the own ,,im saying everyone has a child who acts up infront of strangers at one point in time mine has and so has you"re child i hope the family gets lucky and does not read this this is all jelous people i hope she is miss america someday and she can laugh at her home-town for letting her down good luck little girl; hope you achive high in the world,,
Ummm ok. Like your post really means anything, you cant even write one sentence with every word spelled correctly. I highly doubt anyone was jealoua of this child or her parents. Get real, too bad your a complete dumb*ss or else your defense mechanism may have meant something. Sorry but you only made them look worse and made yourself as well look ignorant.

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, Canada

#33 Dec 11, 2011
Anyone who watches this show regularly or has anything to do with production (including parrents) is f***ing sick.

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, Canada

#34 Dec 11, 2011
Especially the parrents who make their little girls look like tramps. Sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would you date a felon? 5 min curious 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,027
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Hmmmmmmm 4,344
too beth bowling (Feb '10) 3 hr Wondering 4
Is London, Kentucky ready for a black mayor? 3 hr No more Negros 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,629
Lovely lesbians? 3 hr LovelyLezzy 1
•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••