Corbin Primary student appearing on -...

Corbin Primary student appearing on - Toddlers & Tiaras' tonight

There are 34 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Corbin Primary student appearing on - Toddlers & Tiaras' tonight. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Bobbie Poynter / Community Editor Six-year-old Madison Baker, a kindergartener at Corbin Primary, is about to make her television debut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

South Fulton, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2011
who cares that you are exploiting your child, look what happened to poor Jon Bonet (not sure how to spell her name). I feel sorry for this kid to have to live through what yer mommy wanted and could never get.
anw

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
disgusted wrote:
who cares that you are exploiting your child, look what happened to poor Jon Bonet (not sure how to spell her name). I feel sorry for this kid to have to live through what yer mommy wanted and could never get.
I am agree with you
it for little DIVAS wanna be
kate

Willowbrook, IL

#3 Sep 2, 2011
I do know this family well and I assure you there not doing any danger to this child. This child truly loves doing pageant. Its no different than a all star cheerleading or dance team that competes every week. They wear the fake hair and as much make-up on stage. Watch ESPN and you will see. Wishing her the best of luck in your upcoming Magazine this fall.
Educated Dad

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2011
these parents are absolutely unaware of the seed they are planting in this young person.......read a book
shine

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2011
i saw the pagent on tv couple days ago and really thought the little girl was good and was also pleased someone in our county was on tv for something so special as showing how much they love their child to go this far i hope she acomplishs big things in life,also with a private coach this would make the little girl even more better than she was congrats to the parents and child for a job well done,,
MOTHER

Corbin, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2011
Sorry to disagree with all this crap. The child did not seem to be enjoying it . Momma just wants to live thru her. And dad must be a total waste of man. As far as comparing it to other sports, you don't do that to a child that young.
MOTHER

Corbin, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2011
shine wrote:
i saw the pagent on tv couple days ago and really thought the little girl was good and was also pleased someone in our county was on tv for something so special as showing how much they love their child to go this far i hope she acomplishs big things in life,also with a private coach this would make the little girl even more better than she was congrats to the parents and child for a job well done,,
Perhaps you could represent us all. With all your grammatical knowledge, we would shine again. You must be the nut mother.
dnw

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2011
MOTHER wrote:
Sorry to disagree with all this crap. The child did not seem to be enjoying it . Momma just wants to live thru her. And dad must be a total waste of man. As far as comparing it to other sports, you don't do that to a child that young.

I agree with you
I have children and they are all beautiful and some of those kids talk to their parents they need a time out .
anw

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2011
People should let the kids be kids
I saw the show couple time and they giving the kids sugar candy They making the kids brats thinking they cry or act bad they award but if the kids dont win they blame the judges
Some of the kids dont want to be there
corbin girl

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2011
This child was pathetic! She picked her god forsaken nose on tv, told her mother she would hit her, acted like a ride brat on television! Has this child never heard of discipline? She as well as her parents made fools of corbin once again! Everytime someone from corbin gets air time they make fools of themselves!
Good Lord

Phelps, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2011
corbin girl wrote:
This child was pathetic! She picked her god forsaken nose on tv, told her mother she would hit her, acted like a ride brat on television! Has this child never heard of discipline? She as well as her parents made fools of corbin once again! Everytime someone from corbin gets air time they make fools of themselves!
People around here will do anything to get on TV even if it makes them look bad. Kind of sad.
wtf

Willowbrook, IL

#12 Sep 7, 2011
Good Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
People around here will do anything to get on TV even if it makes them look bad. Kind of sad.
It's really sad that you can attack a minor child on a trash site. You must not be a good person to attack a child so get over it..
corbin girl

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2011
You must be the mother! If your child doesn't know how to act why have them on tv. No attack just plain and simple truth. The little girl was cute however she clearly doesn't know how to act in front of people or television cast! Would you have allowed your child to act the way she did? If you would your a crappy parent!
told ya so

Kittanning, PA

#14 Sep 7, 2011
why would any one would want to do there child like this the only way they get these kids to do this is to brive them in buying them things and just think how many pervs are watching ur kids this is sick it aint the kids that want this it is there moms if they aint cute enough without all the make up and the fake hair and teeth then u think ur own child is ugly if u have to put all that garbage on them
Good Lord

Phelps, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> It's really sad that you can attack a minor child on a trash site. You must not be a good person to attack a child so get over it..
Trash site? Yet here you are reading it and contributing. Guess that makes you trash.
bernabe

La Mirada, CA

#16 Sep 7, 2011
Child abuse? I don't judge but you should really focus on education the DNA in the child carries fewer brain cells than most well adapted children.
anw

United States

#17 Sep 7, 2011
I heard on Inside Edition One of the kids was looking a girl on Pretty Woman.
Just A Thought

Brookville, PA

#18 Sep 9, 2011
To start out, I don't necessarily think that pageants are a bad idea. At the Daniel Boone & Chicken Festivals, I think those are just fine. All parents think their children are beautiful. But on shows like Toddlers & Tiaras, things get quite crazy. It just seems to me, like someone else mentioned, that MOST of these parents are living out personal dreams. Some of the children on that show genuinely seem to enjoy being in pageants, but it's usually the older kids. The younger kids typically say things that sound like their parents have drilled them into their head.
big mother

Somerset, KY

#19 Sep 9, 2011
To the parent"S of This beatiful little girl I think she did a wonderful job and who ever a.k.a[mother] you must have a child you wish chould have been on tv air time im sure with out a doubt,,,ur jelous,umhmm ,,i know so it wasn"nt you"re child who was chosen get over it also im proud to see my communitty putting forth an effort to praise a child in a job well done, Nasty ppl, get on here and bash a child and her parents its very sad on the bashiers side and you are reading this trying to come up with a come back come on you know i just typed the truth this shows these people were"nt lazy and they really careed abought the child and had enough faith in her that she would do well and try when most don"t even want to take care of the own ,,im saying everyone has a child who acts up infront of strangers at one point in time mine has and so has you"re child i hope the family gets lucky and does not read this this is all jelous people i hope she is miss america someday and she can laugh at her home-town for letting her down good luck little girl; hope you achive high in the world,,
Nose Candy

Dyer, TN

#20 Sep 9, 2011
corbin girl wrote:
We're lucky she didn't eat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a lawyer 22 min Lookingforhelp 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Cczar 168,994
Who has slept with my sons mother Emily Mcfarland (Apr '17) 29 min Bobbo1 27
zetalink: new fast internet in the tri-county area 1 hr TmB 10
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 3 hr leila 216
Connie hair boutique 3 hr Chair 1
Aisin automotive 5 hr Curious 19

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages