Driving in London
Haha

Flat Lick, KY

#2 May 15, 2013
Welcome to London!!

Hey, if you think it's bad now the 1st is only a couple weeks away.

Just stick around...
InbrededPilliebi llie

Middlesboro, KY

#3 May 15, 2013
In London, it is a rule that you pull out in front of any driver going over 30mph. Also turn signals were banned by the great city of London circa 19 and 56. I might also mention see the youth lazyness act of 19 and 88, which states young people in laurel county should strive to have babies and drain the government and honest working man of funds, so as to elevate this "commenwealth" to the #1 ranking of worthless Americans. GO UK.../PUKE
InbrededPilliebi llie

Middlesboro, KY

#4 May 15, 2013
oh and Haha... Shhhhhh......
Old Man

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 May 16, 2013
Cut the grass so we can see to drive.
Dougie

Martin, KY

#13 May 16, 2013
everyone thinks THEY own the road and everyone else should get out of their way. That's the mentality today out there.
lovley

Winchester, KY

#14 May 18, 2013
Dougie wrote:
everyone thinks THEY own the road and everyone else should get out of their way. That's the mentality today out there.
I think the problem is that nobody here can read.
Mack Towers

Middlesboro, KY

#15 May 18, 2013
Read, write, or do math that doesn't involve fingers and or toes. Don't get me started on using english correctly. As for driving, yeah, I am not even sure how they passed a driving test. Do they even do driving tests here or are they just issued at birth?
Old Man

Charlestown, IN

#16 May 18, 2013
I believe they order them from Sears or JCPenney. The only thing is, they must have forgot to send the driving manual in the mail as well. Traffic lights and signs must be in a foreign language or something because not everybody obeys them,or maybe it's can't see them, one or the other.
Not sure

Murray, KY

#17 May 18, 2013
Seein as how I don't get outta London too often, I'm not sure if it's just here...But I'm telling you right now, that new Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Escalade, and Suburban vehicles, don't seem to come equipped with turn signals. They also don't come with drivers that have any consideration for someone driving an old car, like me. They always pull out in front of me, as I am cruising along a little over the speed limit. Just today, some guy in a Benz decided he should go first, although it was clearly my turn at the four way stop. He was just laid back, chatting on his cell, with not a care in the world about what was going on around him.
For Christ sake, put your damn phones down and drive! I am a woman, but you freakin chicks out there and your cell phones, give us all a bad reputation! PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN! You can't drive anyway!
I want to puke! Everyday, I see some young kid driving a brand new car! Where the hell are you people getting the money to buy your kids a brand new car? I've worked hard all my life and still don't have a brand new car! Because I work my ass off to pay my house payment, my kids education, and all that comes with being a grown up! I can't believe you people just hand your kids whatever they want! I guarantee half of them don't even deserve it, don't have a job, and will live in your basement til they are 40!
Pay attention to your surroundings! Put down your phones and drive your damn car!
THEY ALL COME WITH TURN SIGNALS!!! btw...You use them when you're going to make a turn off the road you are on, onto another street, or driveway!!!! Have some consideration for your fellow drivers!
Old Man

Charlestown, IN

#18 May 19, 2013
Honey, what it is they are educated way beyond their abilities and they think they know what they are doing. If they do have a little money they think they are better than every one else. They don't have any respect for no one else around them. If they cause an accident, it's your fault because they are arrogant and stupid and they know all the right people to get you in trouble or they'll find a way to do it. That is just the way the Londonites are.
young guy n a lexus rx300

Winchester, KY

#19 May 19, 2013
chill out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Bzoink 174,719
Child Neglect 29 min Gig 3
Theres None So Blind (Feb '10) 1 hr Misty 7
Dr. Khan nurologist 2 hr Well 2
Which finance company do you prefer? (Apr '08) 3 hr super helpful 17
Laurel county schools (Oct '13) 3 hr more protection 187
John root need put out (Mar '14) 3 hr need a change 29

Keavy Jobs

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages