Why does Corbin look so crappy downtown?

Why does Corbin look so crappy downtown?

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Hello

Langley, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Drove through London downtown yesterday and it is so nice. Drove through Corbin today and it is so shall we say not nice? We have supposedly had a main street manager and committee, etc, so what are they doing? Building Sanders shrine that looks like crap is all I see.
Being Human

South Fulton, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2013
If you live a few years longer and think of all the
Republicans running Corbin for so long. You`ll never ask that question again. Remember " I have
lived on a government check (salary) for 30 years.
Now ! How Ya` gonna~ VOTE !
well dur

Sikeston, MO

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Hello wrote:
We have supposedly had a main street manager and committee, etc, so what are they doing?
Sitting in an air conditioned office getting sores on their arses that's what. Isn't it obvious?

This town had more to do in it 40 years ago than it does now. We have went downhill instead of progressing. Same ol chit every year. Milking the salaries.

They blow their budget every year on blacktopping main and Kentucky street.
homeboy

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Hello wrote:
Drove through London downtown yesterday and it is so nice. Drove through Corbin today and it is so shall we say not nice? We have supposedly had a main street manager and committee, etc, so what are they doing? Building Sanders shrine that looks like crap is all I see.
What is wrong with downtown Corbon? Iooks better than it has in the last 20 years. Get a life!!!!
Corbin Citizen

Corbin, KY

#5 Jul 4, 2013
well dur wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting in an air conditioned office getting sores on their arses that's what. Isn't it obvious?
This town had more to do in it 40 years ago than it does now. We have went downhill instead of progressing. Same ol chit every year. Milking the salaries.
They blow their budget every year on blacktopping main and Kentucky street.
The state is doing the blacktopping, not Corbin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 1 hr Walk with God 1,414
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,609
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 2 hr 2twisted 1,409
Looking for place to rent in Corbin, KY (Jan '10) 3 hr Tim 42
ANYONE know ANY GOOD CONTRACTORS/BUILDERS IN CO... (Dec '11) 4 hr Not pleased 22
Truck that almost hit my child 5 hr FiddleDeeDee 15
Chuck Felts 6 hr Groupie 11

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages