constable

London, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
who is running for district 4 constable i hope charlie riley runs hes great guy and even better constable i heard kenneth ellington is running i wont for him i live in apeyard and will vote for charlie if u run.
Ape Yard Druggie

Hazard, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2014
constable wrote:
who is running for district 4 constable i hope charlie riley runs hes great guy and even better constable i heard kenneth ellington is running i wont for him i live in apeyard and will vote for charlie if u run.
Charlies not running, pick you out another good one
Dwayne huff

London, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2014
Dwayne huff is running he make a good one. My vote go to Dwayne.
CO Who

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Dwayne huff wrote:
Dwayne huff is running he make a good one. My vote go to Dwayne.
Dwayne huff is just like 7 or 8 others running in district 4, not worth wasting a good vote on. Have you lost your mind . Goodness people use your heads for something besides crack
advice

London, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2014
CO Who wrote:
<quoted text> Dwayne huff is just like 7 or 8 others running in district 4, not worth wasting a good vote on. Have you lost your mind . Goodness people use your heads for something besides crack
You gotta run the race before you count the votes. Right now, he has a shot at it like everybody else. That's why they call them elections.
who is right

London, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2014
Justin Noe is another candidate running for District 4 ..
But no nothing about him,
Personally I don't think ANY of these people running for an elected office really get out and do the election politicking to let people know who they really are .
HA maybe that's a good thing on there behalf, just saying most people do a blind vote without knowing who or what the candidate is really about. Just make sure you vote the right one before we are stuck with the wrong ones is all I'm saying
add23haha

London, KY

#15 May 6, 2014
do you think just cause someone comes to your house and stays 5 min and gives you a card and and talks to u about an election you will know who they really are?
Apeyard or Bust

Williamsburg, KY

#16 May 6, 2014
Vote for Charlie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pygmy goats for sale cheap (Jun '11) 1 hr sianakate 28
Alycia Castle affair with Tyler Dotson? 2 hr Jackson 1
Why People GO From One Church To Another (Jun '11) 2 hr Jackson 27
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr spaceship 133,421
what happened in Tattersall Sat night? 5 hr tired 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 28 Bethany Ky 701
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) Nov '14 nxtstrtovr 31
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster