London needs a Gentlemens Club !

Posted in the Keavy Forum

Ready for Change

London, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Lets get with the times ladies and gentlemen.
treeman

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Can't do it
You are kidding right

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2013
City Ordinance against Topless dancing. Ever since that all MALE Exotic Dance bunch came to town over ten years ago. So the City Council passed an Ordinance against Topless Dancing. Cant even rent a XXX Video in London. No matter though all that is online now.
In London so long as it is behind close doors no one cares.
WTF

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2013
If you think London needs it, then put up the capital and open the doors. I don't think it will last six months, and sure don't count on me to support it, but go for it.
cujo

Reston, VA

#5 Oct 24, 2013
i don think it wud work eter.
think

London, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2013
I regret there are WEAK men who roam this universe and men who are so ignorant (unlearned) that feels it necessary to engage in such activities that degrade women and even decent men among us. I certainly believe that if it were your daughter, mother or special person you would not want trash such as this. It is a comentary on you and your inability to have and maintain a special loving relationship with a woman. Why don't you seek counseling for your attitude about women. I just wonder if you were paraded nude in front of women to comment, laugh at and yes, sit and have sicko thoughts about your little pecker if you would feel any remorse or shame. If your daughter chose to do this would you like the men calling her every slutty name they could and striving to touch or see her private areas. Do you also know that much of this behavior causes filthy men to go out and molest children, young girls and even their own dates to finish what they started in a strip joint? I can only say again, Why don't you be a real man and maintain a loving relationship with a woman so you could satisfy your needs in a healthy way? I would bet, if you were truthful, that you have been exposed to disrespect to women by your father, by yourself and other role models. There are many names for men of your ranks and believe me, it is not gentlemen. MOST women find your attitude demeaning and one for concern, in fact, they would not want to meet you in a dark (even dim) alley. Find you a beautiful woman, love her, marry her, and I have no problem with her dancing nude letting you do all sorts of kinky things to her inside the bonds of marriage and in the privacy of your bedroom. Then, your behavior is between the two of you. I'm betting you can't find and maintain this type of relationship. Seek help, LITTLE UNSATISFIED WANNA BE MAN!
Booyou

London, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2013
Not a good idea. Truly has links to prostitution. Not to mention the facts that the women of LONDON would be there having way too much fun.
Women like women. Most all dancers are bisexual or at least lesbians. GO LESBIANS.
sure

London, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2013
it would get my vote! ill agree 100% we need one.
Charley

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2013
London won't pass liquor! What makes u think they would pass a gentlemens club?
WOW

Hazard, KY

#21 Oct 28, 2013
think wrote:
I regret there are WEAK men who roam this universe and men who are so ignorant (unlearned) that feels it necessary to engage in such activities that degrade women and even decent men among us. I certainly believe that if it were your daughter, mother or special person you would not want trash such as this. It is a comentary on you and your inability to have and maintain a special loving relationship with a woman. Why don't you seek counseling for your attitude about women. I just wonder if you were paraded nude in front of women to comment, laugh at and yes, sit and have sicko thoughts about your little pecker if you would feel any remorse or shame. If your daughter chose to do this would you like the men calling her every slutty name they could and striving to touch or see her private areas. Do you also know that much of this behavior causes filthy men to go out and molest children, young girls and even their own dates to finish what they started in a strip joint? I can only say again, Why don't you be a real man and maintain a loving relationship with a woman so you could satisfy your needs in a healthy way? I would bet, if you were truthful, that you have been exposed to disrespect to women by your father, by yourself and other role models. There are many names for men of your ranks and believe me, it is not gentlemen. MOST women find your attitude demeaning and one for concern, in fact, they would not want to meet you in a dark (even dim) alley. Find you a beautiful woman, love her, marry her, and I have no problem with her dancing nude letting you do all sorts of kinky things to her inside the bonds of marriage and in the privacy of your bedroom. Then, your behavior is between the two of you. I'm betting you can't find and maintain this type of relationship. Seek help, LITTLE UNSATISFIED WANNA BE MAN!
Wow Do you really believe what you wrote because maybe you should be the one to seek help. This is 2013 and there are many names for women like you. There are many girls and guys out in this world that work at Gentleman Clubs and Ladies Clubs who are raising fine families, getting degrees in college paid for by the men and women tipping them. A truly fine club does not allow touching and will throw your tail out for trying. If some sicko goes home and rapes his child or whoever I really don't believe that they would only do it if they watch a stripper. That thought was there long before anyone would dance for them. We had 2 rapes the last couple of weeks here in Laurel County and we have no club here. You should apologize to the gentleman for your comments. Your comments about not being able to maintain a healthy relationship and his father were so sad. I have been married happily for 34 years, married a guy from the neighborhood. We grew up in Florida and my husband went to many clubs, I have gone to male shows myself and we both have been faithful all 34 years. We have a loving relationship and my husband has even gone to clubs with our son. Our son who has a loving wife and family for 9 years. I with our daughter on her bachlorette party, who has been married 4 years. So Please seek help you seem to be the one with the perverted misdirected mind.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Sep 12

Red Devil, AK

#23 Oct 29, 2013
Shouldn't London get some gentlemen first?
local

London, KY

#24 Oct 30, 2013
-WICKED ANGEL- wrote:
Shouldn't London get some gentlemen first?
Exactly what I was getting ready to say!!!😄
Concerned

London, KY

#28 Oct 30, 2013
I totally agree with the post that clearly points out the harm that is done by both men and women who frequent such establishments. This post is so well written and fact based by research that I have a feeling it must be by a psychologist. I am a third year student in medical school. I will receive my MD in Psychology. We have studied the mental makeup of serial killers, rapist, molesters, bullies and other sex offenders. Read your books and discover how many of these perverts had fathers and mothers who subjected them to explicit sexual behaviors--viewing naked women (seldom men), videos, actual contact and yes even strip tease dancers. I would suggest that you think about the fact that most young ladies who provide this service are desperate for money or so abused from their own past experiences. I believe anyone subjecting their children, wife or others to this behavior must look at his/her own sexual inadequate needs and realize that "gentleman/men" is not the proper name for these establishments. Why don't you bring these ladies to your home to perform for you and your husband. He obviously is not content with what you, his wife, gives him if he has to have more than what you seem able to provide. You need to read "Killing Jesus" to gain insight into the way women have been so victimized throughout history. Value who you are and respect your body and the body of others.
tabatha

London, KY

#30 Oct 30, 2013
I would work there and enjoy making all that $$$$!
lsx500

Somerset, KY

#31 Oct 30, 2013
It would make a killing at the first of the month lol
Gross

Oak Ridge, TN

#32 Nov 3, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Do you really believe what you wrote because maybe you should be the one to seek help. This is 2013 and there are many names for women like you. There are many girls and guys out in this world that work at Gentleman Clubs and Ladies Clubs who are raising fine families, getting degrees in college paid for by the men and women tipping them. A truly fine club does not allow touching and will throw your tail out for trying. If some sicko goes home and rapes his child or whoever I really don't believe that they would only do it if they watch a stripper. That thought was there long before anyone would dance for them. We had 2 rapes the last couple of weeks here in Laurel County and we have no club here. You should apologize to the gentleman for your comments. Your comments about not being able to maintain a healthy relationship and his father were so sad. I have been married happily for 34 years, married a guy from the neighborhood. We grew up in Florida and my husband went to many clubs, I have gone to male shows myself and we both have been faithful all 34 years. We have a loving relationship and my husband has even gone to clubs with our son. Our son who has a loving wife and family for 9 years. I with our daughter on her bachlorette party, who has been married 4 years. So Please seek help you seem to be the one with the perverted misdirected mind.
your husband took your son to a strip club? I think you must be a very demented individual to not have a problem with your husband getting enjoyment out of watching other women dance around naked. The fact that the two of you have taught your son to disrespect his own wife that way is disgusting! The funny thing is that women like you say you are in a healthy, mature, loving, and monogamous marriage! I call bull on that! I have enough pride and self worth to not want a man who I can't satisfy on my own without sending him to stare at another nude woman and come home to me thinking about her! Your self esteem must be really low to excuse that and uphold it when your husband passes it down to your son. I'm sure your grandchildren would much more appreciate their daddy being home at night with them and their mommy than out with their old papaw being perverts! My husband is enough of a man that he would never do anything so disrespectful to me and ours! And before you ask, yes I do believe what I've just posted!
Citizens

London, KY

#38 Dec 4, 2013
Ready for Change wrote:
Lets get with the times ladies and gentlemen.
London will never get with the times. It has been behind the times for 20 years now that I know of. It will always be behind times, till they get some people out of office in London.
OMG

Whitley City, KY

#39 Dec 4, 2013
local wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what I was getting ready to say!!!😄
LOL. That's just what I was thinkin too <wink> Good answer :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min aWitchintheWoods 131,616
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 5 hr Walk with God 695
How do you heal a broken hart? 6 hr dory 5
obama friend arrested 6 hr libs always lie 3
How can a broken hart heal? 17 hr follow 6
Looking to buy a treadmill or elliptical (Apr '14) 17 hr follow 12
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 18 hr Curious 7
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy