|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

I'm lovin' this one!

A factory of employees in China, being paid chicken feed and all, got pissed off at the Manager because they felt entitled to a severance (on top of their $350/Mo. wages). The manager declined and therefore, they LOCKED HIM UP!

Now isn't this about the most precious thing I've heard in a long time! Since Corporate America LOVES China and supporting a Communist country, should employees here in America not take control and lock their bosses up if they refuse to give them a reasonable living wage and offer them an attitude adjustment versus....kindly requesting it?

Lord, I love this !
XPS2

Prospect, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I love this too. Wallstreet popped to mind
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

They let him out today after he was forced to succumb to their demands! I am so in love with this story! lol

They deprived him of sleep by shining flashlights in his eyes and making banging noises! heehee

I guess the $350/Mo labor wage was FAR too much for corporate America to be paying, so they were moving some of it to India! They had already laid off some workers, so the rest figured they were going to sneak out like a thief in the night. They simply took precautionary measures into their own hands! Now we see that China is even getting too expensive for corporate American greed!

Pretty soon, clothes will be made so cheaply, they'll not just rip apart in a week, they'll just fall off after the first wear! ha Buy hey, consumers will have to keep on paying those corporate America prices won't they?

I guess again, China is smarter than we are. They've already figured out there's more workers than Managers and could lock 'em all up! lol I saw one picture of a Chinese woman holding the check the Manager had to have bestowed her with before they let him out! lmao
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Where's all the big corporate America supporters at? lmao Can't handle this one, can you? I didn't think so! As for me, I love every inch of it!
The General Public

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

*yawn*

Next.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The General Public wrote:
*yawn*
Next.
You change names as fast as a Conservative takes a payoff.

Little illiterate one, you have nothing constructive to add because....you can't.
Donna

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

good
jon

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
You change names as fast as a Conservative takes a payoff.
Little illiterate one, you have nothing constructive to add because....you can't.
that is nothing. there are lots of liberal threads on here exposing the truth, that no liberal responds to.
they dont know how to debate right.
just check the forum threads and you will see them.
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The employees in China got what they wanted. They had that manager beggin' to them! He was happy to place checks in their hands to be able to see daylight again.

I still love this !
christmas in july

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

re, China employees lock up Manager !

China employees please lock up speakup !
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

christmas in july wrote:
re, China employees lock up Manager !
China employees please lock up speakup !
That won't happen because SpeakUp doesn't believe in manufacturing in China to begin with. But I am for employees and I certainly think for here in America, that might not be a bad idea! Employers get their as- kicked here....and there.

Your next wish? But hurry, being "christmas in july", you might melt!
Hehehehe

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

SpeakUp wrote:
The employees in China got what they wanted. They had that manager beggin' to them! He was happy to place checks in their hands to be able to see daylight again.
I still love this !
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
SpeakUp

River Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Hehehehe wrote:
It's going to be happening more and more. Chinese workers know that corporate America is using them and they more and more are going to be revolted against. I hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Keavy Discussions

Search the Keavy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr tree 146,065
Look for a Place to Rent 2 hr henrikbeech 4
Laurel County Jail 3 hr Agreed 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr dodo 81,563
Radio Stations 5 hr Diamond 7
Barely Getting By In Laurel County Kentucky 5 hr True 8
Illegal immagrants 5 hr Curmudgeon 179
•••
•••