First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Steve Green

Burlington, NC

#132 Dec 16, 2014
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you Steve I remember us all getting in trouble one time for building a campfire in the playground by the slide . I was a couple yrs younger then a little sister
Dang...wheres your brother? I sent him a facebook request a long time ago and never heard from him.
Steve Green

Burlington, NC

#133 Dec 16, 2014
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve, It's jerry rice, remember when we used to play football in the backyard? I also remember the streaking. Good to hear from u
Dang son...how you been? i remember too...old down and out pass and try to not run into the barbedwire fence behind James house or roll down the hill behind mine!!! Great times
Steve Green

Burlington, NC

#134 Dec 16, 2014
johnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my name is John Conner i went to Felts Elementary in 72-76..we had a great sports program cathers was coaching..
Yes he was JD is still alive, in his 90's but still sharp as a tack. I remeber you too, we had some gerat fun when we were young. Where you live now?
Just me

Corbin, KY

#135 Tuesday Jan 27
Wanting 2 know info wrote:
It would be nice to see all my old felts alumni. I graduated from South in 93, I only remember the guys from felts because once u got there u were a tadpole in an ocean. It would be great to know how everyone is, where everyone is. Lets talk and catch up!!!!
Amy McCreary in my felts days, I work at BRMC as a surgical tech, I'd love to know how everyone is doing!!!!!!!
My birthday is 1960. I went to Felts and knew all of the Teachers there. Those were the good old days. I work at Baptist Health Corbin in Materials Management

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,419
WANTED male miniature pinscher to mate with my ... (Mar '09) 1 hr lou 41
Need a good lung dr in corbin 2 hr agree 4
utility trailer thief 3 hr pissed home owner 1
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 3 hr icu 2,445
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 28 Bethany Ky 701
Man accused of trading pills for sex acts (Sep '08) Nov '14 nxtstrtovr 31
Keavy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster