First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Steve Green

Duluth, GA

#132 Dec 16, 2014
Deb wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you Steve I remember us all getting in trouble one time for building a campfire in the playground by the slide . I was a couple yrs younger then a little sister
Dang...wheres your brother? I sent him a facebook request a long time ago and never heard from him.
Steve Green

Duluth, GA

#133 Dec 16, 2014
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Steve, It's jerry rice, remember when we used to play football in the backyard? I also remember the streaking. Good to hear from u
Dang son...how you been? i remember too...old down and out pass and try to not run into the barbedwire fence behind James house or roll down the hill behind mine!!! Great times
Steve Green

Duluth, GA

#134 Dec 16, 2014
johnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my name is John Conner i went to Felts Elementary in 72-76..we had a great sports program cathers was coaching..
Yes he was JD is still alive, in his 90's but still sharp as a tack. I remeber you too, we had some gerat fun when we were young. Where you live now?
Just me

Middlesboro, KY

#135 Jan 27, 2015
Wanting 2 know info wrote:
It would be nice to see all my old felts alumni. I graduated from South in 93, I only remember the guys from felts because once u got there u were a tadpole in an ocean. It would be great to know how everyone is, where everyone is. Lets talk and catch up!!!!
Amy McCreary in my felts days, I work at BRMC as a surgical tech, I'd love to know how everyone is doing!!!!!!!
My birthday is 1960. I went to Felts and knew all of the Teachers there. Those were the good old days. I work at Baptist Health Corbin in Materials Management
Sharon

Olive Hill, KY

#136 Mar 10, 2015
I was there K- 8th Graduated in 1970.
randy

Clay City, KY

#137 Aug 6, 2015
I went to Felts in 85-86. Mrs Chiari was my first grade teacher. I remember riding the bus that Mr wilson drove, and I also remember being sent to the office. Mr wilson was in there with Mr rudder and he recommended that Mr rudder should "spank my butt" lol I also remember that big playground, and riding on the bus with my friend joe, who lived across the street from me on northland dr.
Blue devils

Williamsburg, KY

#138 Oct 4, 2015
I attended felts in early 80's. Mr. Wilson lived 2 doors down from me.. Had alot of good friends back then. That place has really went to the dogs!! At least we have memories! I too lived in northland estates. Back when their were only 18 homes there. Had a lot of good friends there as well.....
Michelle

Corbin, KY

#139 Oct 24, 2015
I also went to felts. I loved the twins, mr Wilson it's like everybody was family.
Wayne couch

United States

#140 Mar 3, 2016
Chris wrote:
I went to Felts School between 89-93 I think
Me to my name is Wayne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Bigelow 163,521
Ringling Brothers B&B Circus! 10 min Not Anymore 3
levi jackson state park 18 min imo 15
Laurel County Sheriff's Department shoots horse 46 min Hep 9
US News and World Report Ranks Corbin High School 1 hr jim thompson 1
Wendy's off the interstate 1 hr Tiny 17
Root beer stand 2017 1 hr Blah blah blah 1

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages