Felts Elementary School

Posted in the Keavy Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Felts

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2008
Did anyone attend this school? If so what years?
keep on keeping on

Sikeston, MO

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Go Blue Devils
Chris

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2008
I went to Felts School between 89-93 I think
Felts Faithful

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Oct 25, 2008
1972 thru 1978, a lot of great memories.Teachers like Mrs.Poynter,Mrs.Hampton,Mrs.Bi ll,Mrs.Carroll.Shooting basketball eye level with the lower goal.
Jessica

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2008
I attended felts...Lots of memories..I loved that school.anyone have any pictures of felts?
former student

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2008
I attended Felts School from 1st through 4th grade...beginning in 1968
Felts Alumini

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2008
I attended Felts from Kindergarten through the 6th grade. I had one of the Wells' twin sisters for my 6th grade teacher. For fifth grade, I had Mr. Wilson, now he was my favorite teacher of all time!! He was also my bus driver.
I went there 2

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2008
I was there grades k-6, I graduated from South Laurel in '93. Mr Wilson and Mrs. Pat Wood were my favorites. Mr Rudder was my fav principle!!!! Alot of great times there!!!
Felts Alumini

Somerset, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2008
I graduated from SLHS in '94. I also had Mrs. Wood for 2nd grade. I hated to hear about her passing away...
Kendra

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2008
Felts Alumini wrote:
I attended Felts from Kindergarten through the 6th grade. I had one of the Wells' twin sisters for my 6th grade teacher. For fifth grade, I had Mr. Wilson, now he was my favorite teacher of all time!! He was also my bus driver.
I had Mrs. Wells in 3rd grade...I also had Wilson in 5th and he drove my bus too.
RIP

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2008
ONE OF THE BEST OF ALL TIME IN AND OUT OF SCHOOL RIP
Felts Alumini

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2008
Kendra wrote:
<quoted text>
I had Mrs. Wells in 3rd grade...I also had Wilson in 5th and he drove my bus too.
Did you go to South? What year did you graduate?
Kendra

Williamsburg, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2008
Felts Alumini wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to South? What year did you graduate?
went to South 6th and 7th grades...graduated in 99
Loved FELTS

London, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2008
We sure didn't have much there as far as basketball teams,etc. but I have SO MANY great memories of that place. I went there from 1st through 6th grade in the eighties and graduated from South Laurel in 1994.
check

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2008
Need to check your history Felts Blue Devils ruled all the corbin and surrounding area teams I know I played I am all for a Felts reunion Pap Saylor was coach
Felts Alumini

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2008
Yeah, I still remember how excited we were when they built the rooms for the 5th and 6th grades. And how the floor in the main building didn't have a spot on it, that didn't crack when you walked on it. Getting Slushies on special occasions, playing kickball in the yard out front. I have alot of great memories of that place!
I was there

Williamsburg, KY

#18 Oct 26, 2008
The doors closed at this school in may 1993. My oldest son was in his first year of high school and got to help name Hunter Hills. Does anyone remember Alpha Mae Stansberry she was a principal there for years and mrs.Sawyers. Mrs.Stansberry passed away a few yrs ago and Mrs.sawyers is still alive. I went to school here from k - 6th, then to Lily for 7th then new Jr hiwas opened went there 8th and 9th then to South Laurel High graduated in 1985. All the schools were great.
check

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2008
Remember the plays they were so good the christmas shows carnivals Man those paddleings they could give
Jeff

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2008
I also went to Felts I graduated from South in 94
check

Hopkinsville, KY

#21 Oct 26, 2008
My teachers 1 thru 8 1960 68 MISS GIBSON MISS COX MRS HAMPTON MRS DAVIS MRS SAWYERS MRS PARKER MR MASTERS MR SAYLOR MR HOLLIN JANITOR I MISS THEM ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck that almost hit my child 38 min Mayor Adam West 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Mickey402 159,592
Manager at kmart older skinny and a b*tch 1 hr Taylor 2
Big Lots #1483 4 hr Mtb108 31
Big Lots 5 hr Mtb108 2
Rats (Dec '11) 5 hr Lucy 13
What's happening on east 80 5 hr was curious 5

Keavy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages