First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lunch Lady

Tyner, KY

#1 Jun 30, 2008
Has anyone heard that Johnny Watkins Pontiac/GMC is closing their doors. Someone told me that everyone is getting laid off and their cars are going to other dealers. I guess he is not being the biggest or the best now !!!!
test

London, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2008
Lunch Lady wrote:
Has anyone heard that Johnny Watkins Pontiac/GMC is closing their doors. Someone told me that everyone is getting laid off and their cars are going to other dealers. I guess he is not being the biggest or the best now !!!!
Where did you hear this.Hard to believe but a lot of places are facing the same problem.
well

London, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2008
Serves him right if it happened. He left his wife after having an affair with a younger employee. He did all this while he was on the financial board of Grace Fellowship Church. The pastor there was just so heartbroken and angery at the same time.
curious

London, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2008
Does anyone know who the younger employee was???
well

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2008
It's probably because of their crappy service dept. The guy in there named Jeff has a bad attitude.
kygirl1972

London, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2008
does anyone know if the chrysler store got closed down today? i've heard a couple of different rumors. i've also heard that tincher williams bought the buick store does anyone know if this is true?
car

London, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2008
well wrote:
Serves him right if it happened. He left his wife after having an affair with a younger employee. He did all this while he was on the financial board of Grace Fellowship Church. The pastor there was just so heartbroken and angery at the same time.
They will sure rip you off in a big way too on repairs.Outragous prices.
MommyTo1

London, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2008
kygirl1972 wrote:
does anyone know if the chrysler store got closed down today? i've heard a couple of different rumors. i've also heard that tincher williams bought the buick store does anyone know if this is true?
Tincher Williams did buy the Pontiac store and the Dodge dealship doesn't look too good.
Eddie

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2008
curious wrote:
Does anyone know who the younger employee was???
Kelly Greene
Paris Hilton

London, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2008
Lunch Lady wrote:
if you will recall, he NEVER wanted to be the biggest. lol
How Funny

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2008
Paris Hilton wrote:
<quoted text>
if you will recall, he NEVER wanted to be the biggest. lol
No he just wanted to be the BEST!! Can't quiet figure out which one is better. The biggest or the best...lol!
Nicole Ritchie

London, KY

#12 Jul 1, 2008
Maybe we should pray for him, maybe some bad mistakes were made, but bad things can happen to any of us. So, maybe we should pray for them and for the people that were employed there!
exactly

London, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2008
Nicole Ritchie wrote:
Maybe we should pray for him, maybe some bad mistakes were made, but bad things can happen to any of us. So, maybe we should pray for them and for the people that were employed there!
I have known johnny for years and he is a very sweet man. i have done alot of business with his chrysler store and everyone there has been nothing but wonderful. i am very sad to hear this news, and i feel for the employees. i only pray that everyone will be able to relocate and find a job in todays economy.
sonya

London, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2008
I agree with you. Also people are too eager to learn about bad things. How about we all pray for Mr. & Mrs. Watkins and the staff. There was only one perfect man and He was crucified. We're all only human, and we all sin and come short of the glory of God. My thoughts and prayers are with all parties involved
true

Somerset, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2008
sonya wrote:
I agree with you. Also people are too eager to learn about bad things. How about we all pray for Mr. & Mrs. Watkins and the staff. There was only one perfect man and He was crucified. We're all only human, and we all sin and come short of the glory of God. My thoughts and prayers are with all parties involved
we need to pray in general because we really do reap what we sow and we are fixing to see hardships like no one in this lifetime has ever seen before.A lot of jobs will be lost and many places have to close during this year and next.Hard times are upon us people.
insider

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2008
if Johnny would his girl friend alone his lifewould be better..

Since: Mar 08

Corbin, KY

#17 Jul 1, 2008
Good grief, yeah lets all join hands and pray for every fat rich man who has ever screwed around and for that man's dog, employees, girlfriend, kids, aquaintances, and wife. If it was a lowly factory worker out here screwing around, you would be letting him know that he is headed straight for hell.
That said, I don't give two hoots about all of that crap. I want to know why the store closed. I'm thinking it wasn't "hard times" as much as something else. Should be interesting.
insider

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Jul 1, 2008
call, and asked him
whatever

Corbin, KY

#19 Jul 1, 2008
he aint talking
dancingdan

Tyner, KY

#21 Jul 1, 2008
The store is finishing up some business today and probably will not be open any more. I worked there and I know that him and his wife are still together, despite what happened. The Buick dealership was sold to Tincher-Williams, and the Chrysler store was closed last night. I'm not entirely sure why, but it was partially due to the fact that sales have taken a huge hit lately. I feel bad for Johnny and his wife and wish them the best in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who pays the most for aluminum cans per pound? (May '12) 1 hr Ennis Gartman 11
Mitch MCConnell is after your Social Security! 1 hr old and feeble 2
Old Tom Taylors place 1 hr old and feeble 6
Little lambs preschool 2 hr Williamsburg 2
Gay marriage (Dec '08) 3 hr mukesh 740
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Quantummist 131,467
hearthside foods 7 hr scared 1
Keavy Dating
Find my Match

Keavy Jobs

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]