Starving Bull Dog

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

they are vinegar gnats hey. I used to make homebrew too. gnats will ruin it if you dont keep the barrel covered while its working. I think they probably are the same kind of gnat that they call a dog pecker gnat. You know the kind you see around a dogs pecker. So now that you know where they prefer to hang out how does that make you feel when one of the lil rascals flies down ur throat? Does it make you want to howl at the moon and chase cars or do you get an irresistable urge to hump ur neighbors leg? Maybe pee on his wheels?
Summers Cousin

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

put wine in a jar or glass cover with plastic wrap poke small holes in it you will get rid of them
bubbastank

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Summers Cousin wrote:
put wine in a jar or glass cover with plastic wrap poke small holes in it you will get rid of them
yea,they get drunk and can't see to get out and kill themselves flying around and around the jar looking for a corner to piss in!!lol.
Gnatsy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Put some fruit punch in a cup about 1/2-3/4 of the way full mixed with about 4 squeezes of dish liquid and stir and leave sit this has been better than the vinegar or apple cider vinegar for me
chemical free mess free

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

raid has a brand of fly strips out now with no pesticides on them. its just a really sticky fly type of tape with no poisons whatsoever. hang it from the ceiling in your kitchen and within a day or so you will see the fruit flies and gnats stuck to it and dying.

i guarantee you that this is the truth! i have pet birds so this is the only thing i can safely use around here. plus it wont hurt your other animals in the house or your kids. this stuff works like a charm and is very cheap.

it comes in a dark blue box with four strips to a box and is easy to find at wallyworlds in the pest control isle. i will never use anything else and i have tried all of these home remedies that didnt work very good.

best of luck and i am telling you these things work fast and are really cheap!
right

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Summers Cousin wrote:
People can make fun if they want but I know for a fact this will work.
stefanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

chemical free mess free wrote:
raid has a brand of fly strips out now with no pesticides on them. its just a really sticky fly type of tape with no poisons whatsoever. hang it from the ceiling in your kitchen and within a day or so you will see the fruit flies and gnats stuck to it and dying.
i guarantee you that this is the truth! i have pet birds so this is the only thing i can safely use around here. plus it wont hurt your other animals in the house or your kids. this stuff works like a charm and is very cheap.
it comes in a dark blue box with four strips to a box and is easy to find at wallyworlds in the pest control isle. i will never use anything else and i have tried all of these home remedies that didnt work very good.
best of luck and i am telling you these things work fast and are really cheap!

It does work i actually used them. I got them fro the dollar store. Put one in my bathroom and over my kitchen sink :)
tried it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

pour a cup of bleach down the sink and all drains in your bathrooms that is where they nest they will be gone in a few minutes.
just curious

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

If you put something out that attracts gnats (like vinegar), wouldn't you just attract more gnats?
Funky

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Try taking a bath..

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

anyone want to buy my used silky tights? send me a message saucysarah12@live.co.uk xxx
well

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Close your legs
Sue

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Easiest way is get a few slices of something sweet like banana or peach peelings and put it in a baggy. Set it on your counter with a plastic fork or something that will hold it open wide enough they can come in easily and leave for the evening. When they enter close it quickly and toss in the garbage. May have to do it several days but it works!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Keavy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Keavy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Keavy