Posted in the Keavy Forum

sharp

Nancy, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
i heard that a rat running around.
snicky

Somerset, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2011
my husband sais the biggest rat is locked up now.
Dewayne floyd hampton.
eb rules

London, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2011
we need more rats in that area to eat up all the trash
ebtrash

Mckee, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2011
good,have they busted the dopers already?
General

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2011
If I know a doper,Squeak,squeak. No place for you in EB. find another hole to lay in. We send trash out on a rail.
wonder wonder

Mckee, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2011
what is EB and apeyard???
Im the rat

London, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2011
Got something for all you trash in the area. It's only a matter of time before I get you. Who am I? You'll never find out.

Since: Feb 11

Martin, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2011
We need something to do at night in this town.

Any ideas?
Jason

London, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2011
give them rats some cheese and smile and say cheese you dope heads.
Mater

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Feb 18, 2011
I hate to let you know the cops secret but this is it. They have no informants, they just walk up to every third house in Ape Yard and Bam a Meth Lab. I think it is a shame when a person would not trust someone to make them a glass of cool-aid but have no problem consuming the chemical they make. I liked things alot better when smoking weed and drinking was EB's problem. Pot is known to be a gateway drug, meth you don't have that problem you will never make it to the next drug before you die. But please keep worring about the rats and not about the people they are ratting on.
need to know

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2011
how do you know this ?
wrong

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Feb 20, 2011
Mater wrote:
I hate to let you know the cops secret but this is it. They have no informants, they just walk up to every third house in Ape Yard and Bam a Meth Lab. I think it is a shame when a person would not trust someone to make them a glass of cool-aid but have no problem consuming the chemical they make. I liked things alot better when smoking weed and drinking was EB's problem. Pot is known to be a gateway drug, meth you don't have that problem you will never make it to the next drug before you die. But please keep worring about the rats and not about the people they are ratting on.
Oh you're so wrong about informants. Seen a list of over 300. The cops have got them out there. They need to start drug testing everyone, even some of our unite officers, especially for pot. The lawyers for cocaine, before entering the court rooms. JUST DRUG TEST THEM ALL. Start weeding them all out and see what's left.
Top Cop

Kittanning, PA

#22 Feb 20, 2011
I am ratting on all of you....
rat

Ashland, KY

#27 Nov 12, 2012
I will rat on everyone I know dealing drugs in EB and Apeyard. Go somewhere else and poison the neighbiorhood!
Living Legend

London, KY

#30 Nov 17, 2012
Sheriff Root will get all drug dealers before he is finished, so you just need to stop, before you go to jail!
Anonymous

Hoffman Forest, NC

#31 Nov 17, 2012
O aint goin nowhere freedom of speech And im long gone from ky i wasnt stupid enough to fool with them SO HA HA HA
seriously

London, KY

#32 Nov 19, 2012
I hope everyone is ratting, drug dealers need to be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike Duquette 135,600
Misty Dawn Hubbard (Jul '14) 1 hr Upset Over Her 11
Horse Sale Stockyards (Mar '10) 1 hr Interested 6
New Keneland Race tract 3 hr iThink 15
Daily Bible Verse (Oct '12) 3 hr Walk with God 822
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Apr 6 Mee 704
Keavy Music Thread (May '14) Feb '15 Musikologist 4
More from around the web

Keavy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]