have you been raped or molested and n...
Ralph

London, KY

#53 May 2, 2013
Now the democrats and lefties make it much easier for them to hide their actions.

This is the most asinine idiotic decision ever to nallow OTC sales of abortion pill..

Now every abuser can keep it on the down low and continue abusing the girl till she commits suicide or runs away. Walk in, no records, no background check or history for OTC purchases.

Thank God we are at least stylish. Democrat and stylish forget those forced to remain in abusive situations.
love shack

London, KY

#55 May 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Now the democrats and lefties make it much easier for them to hide their actions.
This is the most asinine idiotic decision ever to nallow OTC sales of abortion pill..
Now every abuser can keep it on the down low and continue abusing the girl till she commits suicide or runs away. Walk in, no records, no background check or history for OTC purchases.
Thank God we are at least stylish. Democrat and stylish forget those forced to remain in abusive situations.
Another paranoid tea bagger. Good grief! Your logic is twisted
prince charming

Poughkeepsie, NY

#56 May 5, 2013
My sister was raped back in her high school days, 1978 and never told us untill this past year. We all knew the guy involved,captain of the football teem. His life tuned out bad and he spent time in jail. He is now dead. I had never liked the guy,guess I saw right through him. My sister said she lived in terror of him, knowing he would show up in our home town now and then. Wow. It really hurts knowing that someone close to you was living in terror and I did nothing to help.
victom

London, KY

#57 May 7, 2013
I was concived out of rape .My dad is now supposed to be a well known decond at a real nice church . He was never punished for what he did. But still he lets on to the people around him like he,s a saint . Id like to be able to take him to court and show him that no matter how long ago that was he can still be punished for doing wrong. I feel so ashamed sometimes .
Sadness

Rice Lake, WI

#58 May 10, 2013
I was molested at a young age, I have told only my most trusted friends after 7 years of silence. But I still feel so empty. The boy who did it, waited for me every day to do it again. He's gone now, but I still wish I could confront him.
gUrL

London, KY

#59 May 11, 2013
My father worked hard and always provided for our family. It wasn't until after I turned 18 that he started coming into my bedroom. I've always been a very light sleeper, so he never got the chance to touch me because I'd always wake up. I started locking my door and he would unlock it, then I started blocking the door with a piece of wood and furniture. He tried to drug me once, I guess to knock me out. I had left a soda in the fridge and when I went to take a drink, it had a funny taste and there was white stuff around the can, so I poured it out right away. One day I was taking a shower and I looked over and he was watching me through the bathroom window. From there on out, I made sure the window was locked, and when I would get dressed I would have to keep the towel around me and try and put my clothes on because he would try and see me through the bathroom door. He left a dirty magazine in our bathroom one day, knowing I was coming home from work, he had wrote in it "I've seen you naked." At first I thought maybe he was drunk is why he was doing this, but he'd do it when he was sober too. I've told my boyfriend and a few close friends, but I've never told my family, because I'm afraid it would tear my family apart. I'm afraid that no one would believe me, and it would for sure destroy my mother. I was never so glad to move out of there when I did and get my own place. At first I would have nightmares and feel like he was standing over me. Every now and then I still do. I still go around my father, and I just pretend like nothing ever happened. I do love my father, but I'll never forget what he did to me.
Luna

Chicago, IL

#60 May 14, 2013
Im 15 years old and i was molested about 3 months ago. [In February] .. I cry about it almost every night. I hate how i have to go to school and pretend everything's fine and having to fake a smile when it kills me inside. I know i have to tell someone, i will. Im just not ready yet. I know it wasn't my fault either but i cant even look in the mirror and tell myself what happened. Therefore i am not ready to tell someone else. I just don't know when i am going to be ready or when i will be. I don't have close enough friends to tell. Every time some one hugs me or even shakes my hand, i tense up. I start to sweat and sometimes start shaking. I'm trying to live with it and be strong.
mother

London, KY

#61 May 15, 2013
Luna wrote:
Im 15 years old and i was molested about 3 months ago.[In February].. I cry about it almost every night. I hate how i have to go to school and pretend everything's fine and having to fake a smile when it kills me inside. I know i have to tell someone, i will. Im just not ready yet. I know it wasn't my fault either but i cant even look in the mirror and tell myself what happened. Therefore i am not ready to tell someone else. I just don't know when i am going to be ready or when i will be. I don't have close enough friends to tell. Every time some one hugs me or even shakes my hand, i tense up. I start to sweat and sometimes start shaking. I'm trying to live with it and be strong.
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry this has happened to you. This person has stolen your innocence. I know that you're scared, but you've got to tell someone so that the person who did this to you won't do it again to either you or someone else. Are you close to your mother or father? Who ever it is that you're closest to is the person you need to tell. Of course this person needs to be an adult, even if it's a teacher. You're going to need help yourself with some sort of counseling to where you can talk to someone to help you deal with this. I know you may feel as if you're not ready, but until the person who done this to you is behind bars, you're going to be scared to death that this could happen again. My heart breaks for you. I really wish there was a way that I could personally talk to you. You wouldn't even have to tell me your real name, but just talk. I will give you all of the advice I can to you on here. I'm a mother myself with two children one of who is also 15. I've also been molested by a few people over the years myself, so I know how you feel. I know it's hard for you to do, but you hold your pretty head up and say to yourself, I didn't deserve this and I'm not going to let this creep bring me down. I'm going to live my life and follow my dreams and not let nothing or no one stand in my way. You can do this, don't let this person make you weak. You need to tell someone right away what happened to you. Please listen to me and do as I say, and be sure to let me know what happens. Good luck to you sweetie and God bless.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#62 May 18, 2013
love shack wrote:
<quoted text>
Another paranoid tea bagger. Good grief! Your logic is twisted
The man, or woman, is totally sick is what he/she is. The racism he houses has put him/her a postcard from the edge.
SpeakUp

Harwood Heights, IL

#63 May 18, 2013
To bring something this serious and personal into a political agenda is beyond pathetic. I am here to state to Ralph.......Ralph, YOU are pathetic"! While in fact, it is YOUR party that stated a woman could prevent rape if she wanted to. How pathetic is that?
Fake smile

Liverpool, UK

#64 May 30, 2013
It all started with a party I went to when i was 16. The first evening party with no adults. I was in my teens n very innocent compared to my friends. Not in a horrible way, but I had never a bf, sex, drugs or alchol, but my friends had. I went In n every 1 was high or drunk. Later in the evening I had an old friend I saw after years push him self on me in a very scary way. He way trying to get under my dress.

I gt away n got home. I was scared n asked for help from a male cousin. Little did I know this was the biggest mistake I ws goin to make. Long story short he became the person I trusted with what I was feeling. He raped me. It's the first time I've ever said it n I'm 26 now. Family no he groped me but I've never managed to tell anyone the full truth.

I've been crying my self to sleep every night since. Sounds so stupid cos it was such a long time ago. It's gt to a point wher it's effecting my relationship with my bf cos he doesn't understand the way I feel sometimes. I feel lost, I dnt no ego I am, what I want from life, who to trust, n I'm scared of anything that makes me feel trapped.

I realised a few weeks ago I need to seek help from a Dr, but I'm stuck with how...
Dangerous

Whitley City, KY

#65 May 30, 2013
Trustworthy wrote:
Here is an email. For those of you who want to text or talk on the phone or whatever you feel comfortable with, email and i will get in touch with you. [email protected]
Please know what KRS says and talk to your supervisor before you make a bad situation worse.
Psychotic Families

London, KY

#66 May 31, 2013
There are some mothers that allow their daughters innocence to be taken away while they are still a child rather than protect them.While it isnt technically rape its still traumatic for the child.
We had neighbors that the mom would allow the girl to date at 12 years old,men would sleep over with the girl at her home when she was 13.The mom did nothing and allowed it.
Had the girl been more mature it might have been a bit easier on her mentally but she was so childish.My family use to wonder did the girl just assume that was normal since her mother allowed it.
Saw the person recently and seems she has had lifelong emotional problems and I am guessing the past history had a lot to do with it.
Any mother that allows a man to come in her house and sleep with their 13 year old child isnt much of a mother in my opinion.
Things like this haunt a child into adulthood and usually lead to lifelong emotional issues.
Looking back on it all I wish we had done something but they were a completely screwed up family to start with.
R U 4 Real?

Whitley City, KY

#67 May 31, 2013
Psychotic Families wrote:
There are some mothers that allow their daughters innocence to be taken away while they are still a child rather than protect them.While it isnt technically rape its still traumatic for the child.
We had neighbors that the mom would allow the girl to date at 12 years old,men would sleep over with the girl at her home when she was 13.The mom did nothing and allowed it.
Had the girl been more mature it might have been a bit easier on her mentally but she was so childish.My family use to wonder did the girl just assume that was normal since her mother allowed it.
Saw the person recently and seems she has had lifelong emotional problems and I am guessing the past history had a lot to do with it.
Any mother that allows a man to come in her house and sleep with their 13 year old child isnt much of a mother in my opinion.
Things like this haunt a child into adulthood and usually lead to lifelong emotional issues.
Looking back on it all I wish we had done something but they were a completely screwed up family to start with.
You broke the law for not reporting it! A 13 year old cannot make those type of decisions and that's why the parent is supposed to protect them. There are several laws broke according to your statement and one of them is RAPE. A thirteen year old cannot consent so what would you call it?
Your family knew men were having innapropriate sexual relations and done nothing? Now you wonder if they may have long term problems? If you knew it was occurring and done nothing you are just as liable as the mother. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Psychotic Families

London, KY

#68 May 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="R U 4 Real? "]<quoted text>
You broke the law for not reporting it! A 13 year old cannot make those type of decisions and that's why the parent is supposed to protect them. There are several laws broke according to your statement and one of them is RAPE. A thirteen year old cannot consent so what would you call it?
Your family knew men were having innapropriate sexual relations and done nothing? Now you wonder if they may have long term problems? If you knew it was occurring and done nothing you are just as liable as the mother. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.[/QUOTE]

This was long ago and many girls that young were dating.Remember people like Loretta Lynn.Many girls were allowed to marry at 14.It wasnt like it is today.You would have been run out of the neighborhood had you said anything and the law would have done nothing about the situation.
Tom

Chicago, IL

#69 May 31, 2013
<quoted text>
This was long ago and many girls that young were dating.Remember people like Loretta Lynn.Many girls were allowed to marry at 14.It wasnt like it is today.You would have been run out of the neighborhood had you said anything and the law would have done nothing about the situation.
Yep know some couples much younger than me in their early 50s that have been married 40 plus years.Not so long ago child molestation was totally legal.You could even get married at 13 or 14 as long as a parent would sign for you to do so.Many moms did sign just to get rid of their kids.
All the rules and laws that are enforced now wasnt back then.They should have been but they wasnt.Many a kid destroyed by things that went on back in the day.I guess some managed okay because they have fairly good lives.Others wasnt so lucky.
R U 4 Real?

Whitley City, KY

#70 May 31, 2013
Your family knew men were having innapropriate sexual relations and done nothing? Now you wonder if they may have long term problems? If you knew it was occurring and done nothing you are just as liable as the mother. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. "

You stated it wasn't even rape.

First-degree rape is sexual intercourse with someone under age 12.

Second-degree rape is someone age 18 or older engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 14.

Third-degree rape is someone age 21 or older engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 16.

Statutory Rape Law 510. 020 et seq.
Statutory Rape Penalties 20 to 50 years in prison
Toots

Heidrick, KY

#71 May 31, 2013
Second-degree rape is someone age 18 or older engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 14.
Third-degree rape is someone age 21 or older engaging in sexual intercourse with someone under 16.
[/QUOTE]

What is your problem?Why dont you read the posts like others and get the drift.It WASNT considered rape back then.What would you have done?Call the police,for what?It wasnt considered a crime if you could go to the court house with a parent and get a marriage license.Failure to comprehend seems to be your problem..
R U 4 Real?

Whitley City, KY

#72 May 31, 2013
Toots wrote:
"

What is your problem?Why dont you read the posts like others and get the drift.It WASNT considered rape back then.What would you have done?Call the police,for what?It wasnt considered a crime if you could go to the court house with a parent and get a marriage license.Failure to comprehend seems to be your problem..
When did the laws start? I know do you? Your failure to access knowledge is your problem. Don't let a guilty conscious direct your anger at me. People on here need to know there are no statues of limitation and we are no longer living in the past.
Toots

Heidrick, KY

#73 May 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="R U 4 Real?"]<quoted text>
When did the laws start? I know do you? Your failure to access knowledge is your problem. Don't let a guilty conscious direct your anger at me. People on here need to know there are no statues of limitation and we are no longer living in the past.
[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you better go round up all these people thats in their early fiftys thats been married 40 years and charge them.I was a child myself back then.All the adults are long dead.Now go b1tch at someone else and stop attacking me for something adults did back then.I was being messed with at 12.My mom has been dead 20 years so go dig her up and charge her.
The little girl I was speaking of was my friend and very immature.I had an older sister that sort of explained things to me,she had no one.You wasnt allowed to talk about such things back then.So it wasnt like we could discuss it with her.
Really sick of your harassment and WILL NOT be reply to your stupid a$$ again.You just want an argument where there isnt one.
Go harass someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keavy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Katherine 143,119
what happened at McDonalds? 6 min used to eat there 6
Accident on 75 S, 1 hr 1st Place 1
Rose Cox maybe Vaughn 1 hr Curious user 1
passer-by 1 hr passer-by 1
how is "stealing" baby body parts "woman health... 2 hr debbie 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr opinion 723
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Keavy Mortgages