UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

James R. Lisa is a crook. Google him or contact the Bar Association before you do business with him.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Meg G wrote:
James R. Lisa is a crook. Google him or contact the Bar Association before you do business with him.
\
This guy is THE WORST LAWYER in NJ. I have NO Criminal Record at all and got arrested on a Stupid charge and it took him 5 days to get me out and en my bail was close to 40,000!!!! And I have NEVER been arrested at all!! My Public Defender did more for me then he ever did! All he and Vinny care about is the money and how much you have.
Stay away!! he is a Shister. You are better off going with Creepy Bruce Gates!!
Meg G

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

CaptCaveMan1 wrote:
<quoted text>
\
This guy is THE WORST LAWYER in NJ. I have NO Criminal Record at all and got arrested on a Stupid charge and it took him 5 days to get me out and en my bail was close to 40,000!!!! And I have NEVER been arrested at all!! My Public Defender did more for me then he ever did! All he and Vinny care about is the money and how much you have.
Stay away!! he is a Shister. You are better off going with Creepy Bruce Gates!!
I know the character & I wish people would stop getting on these forums talking about how upstanding he is. Not only is he a crook, he's a crappy lawyer. But the truth is slowly but surely coming out. Thank goodness for the internet age. But you know that he will most likely get on here & slam you on your character right. That's what he does. So don't be surprised. But before James R. Lisa gets on any of these forums & degrades anyone he should remember his own criminal record, his ow drug & alcohol troubles. Which by the way he's still an addict which is probably why he goes so voraciously after money. He needs it for his fix. I'm sorry you didn't come across a site like this before you did business with him. Now pass the word on so hopefully we can save the next poor soul from falling victim to this wanna be 'John Gotti'. Teflon he is not & does not realize it yet.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Meg G wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the character & I wish people would stop getting on these forums talking about how upstanding he is. Not only is he a crook, he's a crappy lawyer. But the truth is slowly but surely coming out. Thank goodness for the internet age. But you know that he will most likely get on here & slam you on your character right. That's what he does. So don't be surprised. But before James R. Lisa gets on any of these forums & degrades anyone he should remember his own criminal record, his ow drug & alcohol troubles. Which by the way he's still an addict which is probably why he goes so voraciously after money. He needs it for his fix. I'm sorry you didn't come across a site like this before you did business with him. Now pass the word on so hopefully we can save the next poor soul from falling victim to this wanna be 'John Gotti'. Teflon he is not & does not realize it yet.
I agree He thinks he is a Mob Lawyer. He is stuck in that ambulance chasing little office in JC snorting blow all day and doing Nothing for his clients! Take note this guy will do NOTHING you! He will get you a 50,000 bail on simple assualt LOL!!!
The judges must Hate him. What does he have a criminal record for??
John Deloney

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I had a $1900 tax bill that he managed to INCREASE to $5300!!! He missed deadlines and appeals that my debt was blown up with penalties and interest!!! STAY AWAY!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JAMES R. LISA, ESQ. for your health and safety!
L Fan

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

HES FIGHTS HARD! HES A GR8 ATTORNEY! HE GOT MY ISSUES REDUCED TO A FINE WHEN I WAS OFFERED JAIL TIME! HES GR8!
Finche Atticos

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

L Fan wrote:
HES FIGHTS HARD! HES A GR8 ATTORNEY! HE GOT MY ISSUES REDUCED TO A FINE WHEN I WAS OFFERED JAIL TIME! HES GR8!
This layer has done a fine job for me and my family. I think wha is going on here is that a few women who were rejected by my lawyer are seeking revenge. But the best revenge is age and gravity. Mr. lisa is a brilliant professional. Leave him be. FA
Pooh bear

Katonah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Atticus Finch?? Really Jimmy, you're becoming very transparent.
Rejected women, you've got that backwards. More like women who have been willfully deceived by mr lisa, personal an professional lives usually collide. If you lie in one aspect, you lie in all.
Age and gravity, have you seen him recently? I guess with how many years and how often he's lied has made it extremely hard for him to hold his head up, let alone hold it up high. Just ask his "friends" if he has any left. As an attorney, he skates on a fine line that can go either way, are you willing to risk it? I wouldn't be.
Damian Rivera

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

James Lisa is a good attorney he saved me from going to prison. Thanx.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Kearny News Video

•••
•••

Kearny Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kearny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE