Review: Da Silva, Annette Do - Annett...

Review: Da Silva, Annette Do - Annette Da Silva DO

Posted in the Kearny Forum

MLK

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2008
She is amazing. An excellent doctor! She is caring and compasionate. She was able to diagnosis my problem right away and treat it accordingly. I have NO pain now. I spend years suffering and tried many different doctors and treatments, but the pain continued. Now I live a normal, happy pain free life. She is a GEM!
Patient

New Haven, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Dr. Da Silva is by far the worst doctor I've ever been to. She even lies big time on insurance forms. For example, if you get a cortisone shot, she will bill your insurance for surgery.
JSR

Harrison, NY

#5 Jan 28, 2009
Dr. Da Silva billed me for $9,000.00 in services never performed as per my patient records. Refuses to deal with insurance companies that sent overpayment letters to her. She is a crook.
Absolutely

Sterling, PA

#6 Mar 30, 2009
Dr. Da Silva billed me for $2,000.00 for office visits and treatment when I saw her a total only 6-8 times. Her info is bogus and I would caution anyone thinking of seeing her to RUN in the opposite direction.
Absolutely

Sterling, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2009
She is a scam...
Overbilled Also

New York, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2009
I am stunned to find out now (4/7/09), that I was not the only one. I went to Da Silva several years ago, treated 6 times, and was billed over $5,000. The treatments were incorrectly listed as "surgery", and my health insurance did not cover their part. I was left to pay over 80% of the $5k - for 6 visits that not only were for a minor condition - but never even helped the problem.
I am interested in hearing from anyone on this board directly if you wish to brainstorm on how to recover monies lost. I'm not sure if this site will accept my actual email address, so I'll spell it out...

I can be reached at amg2854887 at cs dot com
nycmj

New York, NY

#9 Dec 8, 2010
she has always been a coplete help to my pain needs and is a compassionate person who listens to you.

i value having her as a doctor and a friend.
KSL

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Absolutely wrote:
She is a scam...
. No basis, and absolutely a spam post. No merit. Disregard topix.
KSL

United States

#11 Jul 16, 2011
Absolutely a spam post. No merit, disregard. Topix
kearny man

New York, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2012
she is compassionate and competent and she is very easy on the eyes, funny and downy to earth.

maybe little gory with ins billings but thats her problem if she gets caught?
BSL

Eatontown, NJ

#13 Jun 15, 2012
Patient wrote:
Dr. Da Silva is by far the worst doctor I've ever been to. She even lies big time on insurance forms. For example, if you get a cortisone shot, she will bill your insurance for surgery.
Wrong!!!!!!!!!! Most injection codes are under the surgery category, and will appear as such on an insurance explanation of benefits. Dr. Da Silva is extremely honest and would never bill something she had not done! You should not assume and should have verified that with your insurance company, or called her billing department with the question instead of bad mouthing her on the internet!!! She is an excellent doctor! Period end of story!!
BSL

Eatontown, NJ

#14 Jun 15, 2012
kearny man wrote:
she is compassionate and competent and she is very easy on the eyes, funny and downy to earth.
maybe little gory with ins billings but thats her problem if she gets caught?
Totally agree with first sentence, but again you are off with regarding the insurance issue. She is honest and has been in practice for !2 years. No need to worry. She is on the up and up and knows her stuff!!
Robert Spressler

Roseville, MI

#15 Jun 26, 2012
She is a very caring person and doctor - excellent treatment. She has kept me working and out of the hospital. There's hardly ever a long wait. She spends a lot more time with you than other doctors I've been to and you can always call her.
Karen

Roseville, MI

#16 Jun 26, 2012
If you want to feel better - go to see Dr. Da Silva - She will help you in whatever way that is possible to feel the best you can. She has kept me functioning as close to "normal" with all my disabilities. The office is caring and dedicated for the best possible service.
MELZ

Fort Lee, NJ

#17 Aug 2, 2012
If she was so compassionate and competent, why does she mislead false statements to patients? I saw her twice and ended up with a bill for $1770.
kearny man

New York, NY

#18 Sep 14, 2012
ask her how much priot to visit? Negotiate ...she is a very reasonable person.

its a cash world...
Anne NJ

Caldwell, NJ

#19 Oct 8, 2012
Dr. Dasilva is singlehandedly responsible for the worst experience i've ever had dealing with a healthcare professional, if she can even be called that. First off, she said her services were covered by my insurance, which turns out they werent. I found this out after 4 years of being in her offices, when I received a letter from a collection agency for the amount of $5,000, after she had already charged my insurance $4,000, mind you, for 7 visits!! That's $9,000 dollars for 7 visits. During which visits I was wrongfully diagnosed with Lyme disease and wrongfully treated with antibiotics for a whole month which made me sick. She is unprofessional, unethical, unsympathetic, and a complete shame to be regarded as a healthcare professional. This is not spam! This is a person who was lied to, cheated, and wrongfully diagnosed by this doctor. From the majority of the posts here, I can see that I am not alone.
Roy Newark

Yorktown Heights, NY

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Dr. Da Silva is a crook. She'll bill your insurance, and then charge you an additional amount. I'm pretty sure all the people that have positive things to say about her on this thread are either her friends or family, or even her own self.
jake

Islip, NY

#21 Apr 14, 2014
BSL wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree with first sentence, but again you are off with regarding the insurance issue. She is honest and has been in practice for !2 years. No need to worry. She is on the up and up and knows her stuff!!
Totally agree with what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kearny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton -she's satanic ... 54 min Erica Emil 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr HomeyDclown2016k 20,198
Review: H & S Travel & Tours (Aug '15) Apr 30 Nate - Roseville 47
Anthony Puntolillo is a dishonest thief Apr 30 Punty 1
News Officials: New Jersey man skipped $12,000 in EZ... Apr 29 8541 MARINE 5
Review: Best Value Kosher Food (Oct '11) Apr 28 Rhodes 2
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Apr 23 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kearny Mortgages