$2M cash-only bail for murder-arson s...

$2M cash-only bail for murder-arson suspect

There are 3 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Jul 8, 2008, titled $2M cash-only bail for murder-arson suspect. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Bail was set at $2 million -- cash only -- this afternoon for a Paterson man charged with murdering a 60-year-old Harrison woman for $200 and then torching her Sussex Street home to cover up the crime, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

liz

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Jul 25, 2008
thank god they found this a-hole hope he dies in jail
devestated

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2008
yea he was an asshole, idiot, luntaic, all the horrible things you can imagine that night when he killed that women. my heart goes out to her deeply. but my father was truly a kind man. yea he will die in jail, i believe he must pay for what he did, but i will always love him. he was wonderful to me and his grandkids. i'm hurt4lyfe.
sowhat

Middletown, NJ

#3 Aug 4, 2008
god will have the last say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kearny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stone Crab (Dec '10) 13 hr Judy 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr TRUTH TOLD 21,376
News Jersey Journal front and back page news: Saturd... Jan 15 concerned 1
lacey chudy the brooklyn nest former hooker now... Jan 1 Ppl143 1
Classic Rock tribute band THE PHOENIXBAND upc... (Sep '09) Dec 27 robbass 2
Running Business Like Crack Game Dec 27 three blocks 1
News Editorial: Detainees are people, treat them as ... Dec 18 Wildchild 3

Kearny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kearny Mortgages