Kenneth Dickey Arrested for Manslaugh...

Kenneth Dickey Arrested for Manslaughter Following a Fight with his Brother-in-Law

There are 20 comments on the Miner-Sun-Basin story from Jul 7, 2011, titled Kenneth Dickey Arrested for Manslaughter Following a Fight with his Brother-in-Law. In it, Miner-Sun-Basin reports that:

BREAKING NEWS: Kenneth Dickey Arrested for Manslaughter Following a Fight with his Brother-in-Law 07/07/11 Email this story to a friend Kenneth Dickey On July 4th, 2011 at 7:30 p.m. Kenneth Dickey and his brother-in-law Steve Hatfield got into a verbal argument which later escalated into a physical fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Miner-Sun-Basin.

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#1 Jul 7, 2011
May you rest in peace steve! We love you!
Rene Talener

Papillion, NE

#2 Jul 11, 2011
This man should be placed in Forence without parole, for life for taking another. Both were old enough to know better! What a sad case, I hope that justice prevails and he is put away for life! My heart goes out to the family that lost their husband, father and brother, what a sad case! We try to teach our children right from wrong-what did this teach them? Poor judgement, uncalled for and wrongful behavior! He too has hurt his own family and that is just wrong senceless behavior!! How sad so many lives have been affected!!! Strangulation is preventable, what was so bad that he did this-anger is worse when alcoholis involve!! Rest in peace-justice will be served!
Friends of family

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 23, 2011
How was manslaughter arrived at? He intentionally strangled Steven. I agree he should go to Florence for the rest of his life!!!
Justice For Steven Hatfie

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 24, 2011
Pinal County prosecutors have a duty to protect residents. If Kenneth walks after a couple of years because he was only charged with manslaughter who's to say he won't get drunk and strangle someone to death again.
friends and concerned

Gadsden, AL

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Mr. Dickey states that the charges are dropped because the emt's caused his death. please tell me that this is not true. how is it possible he gets a way with murder?

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#6 Jul 30, 2011
How does an EMT cause manual strangulation? He's lying. If Pinal County dropps the carges, they are retarded.
tucson

Gadsden, AL

#7 Jul 31, 2011
I guess anything is possible. the above comment states he intentionally strangled him. was this witnessed or do they know the truth from a witness? this just seems so strange to me. I would really like to know what happened that night. does anyone know?

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#8 Aug 1, 2011
tucson wrote:
I guess anything is possible. the above comment states he intentionally strangled him. was this witnessed or do they know the truth from a witness? this just seems so strange to me. I would really like to know what happened that night. does anyone know?
if they dropped charges it only because they put murder 2 on his ass.
tucson

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 5, 2011
simpleglam wrote:
<quoted text> if they dropped charges it only because they put murder 2 on his ass.
Did any one see him strangle him. Why is he not in jail. What takes the investigatiors so long to decide one way or the other? I feel sorry for donna and the kids on both sides.??

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#10 Aug 5, 2011
tucson wrote:
<quoted text>
Did any one see him strangle him. Why is he not in jail. What takes the investigatiors so long to decide one way or the other? I feel sorry for donna and the kids on both sides.??
his sisters kids witnessed the ordeal along with the spouses he was bailed out on orginal charges but last time we were told the county charged him with murder 2.
tucson

Gadsden, AL

#11 Aug 6, 2011
simpleglam wrote:
<quoted text> his sisters kids witnessed the ordeal along with the spouses he was bailed out on orginal charges but last time we were told the county charged him with murder 2.
The poor kids. what a terrible thing to have to see and live with the rest of your life. I hope the can get some counceling for this. the murder 2 makes more since than manslaughter is this was truly intentionally done. Now two families are distroyed because of someones stupidity. I hate people who can't control their drinking. I pray that Donna and her family will be able to get through this with God's
help. It is hard to believe kenneth wife would support him and not her brother. whats up with that?

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#12 Aug 6, 2011
tucson wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor kids. what a terrible thing to have to see and live with the rest of your life. I hope the can get some counceling for this. the murder 2 makes more since than manslaughter is this was truly intentionally done. Now two families are distroyed because of someones stupidity. I hate people who can't control their drinking. I pray that Donna and her family will be able to get through this with God's
help. It is hard to believe kenneth wife would support him and not her brother. whats up with that?
if you like send me a private message and ill tell you what I know. I don't think it would be polite to put it in a public forum :)
STEVENS FAMILY

Kearny, AZ

#13 Jan 9, 2012
may i ask who you are simpleglam???

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#14 Jan 9, 2012
STEVENS FAMILY wrote:
may i ask who you are simpleglam???
I don't like to put my name on public but if you send me a message we can't talk more
annoyed citizen

Maricopa, AZ

#15 Feb 16, 2012
simpleglam wrote:
<quoted text> I don't like to put my name on public but if you send me a message we can't talk more
Has anyone heard if this has just been dropped or not? I find it very disconcerning to say the least that NOTHING has happened to him when he clearly did this, up close and personal.

A recent arrest in AZ city, where two fellows were long time friends were involved in an altercation that ended in death by one of them pulling a gun and shooting the other. That man has been charged and there isn't any "OH it's being investigated?"

If that case also in Pinal county can be slam dunked what is taking so long in determining that this guy strangled someone, where I am sure there were witnesses???

NO justice at all.

And let's say if the State doesn't prosecute him, why isn't the family filing for a wrongful death suit against him???? Doesn't make any sense to me at all???

Since: Aug 11

Tucson, AZ

#16 Aug 6, 2013
Does anyone know an update on this case? or did Mr. Dickey get away with murder?
dickey brothers are crazy

Danville, IL

#17 Jan 26, 2014
I feel so bad for his kids.. having to see that how could you do that to anyone in front of them or even do that at all. Animals.... I personally know ALL of the brothers and from what i know of them they are no good. Kenny is a drunk always has been this does not surprise me at all. I wouldnt be surprised if the other brothers mike roger and bob helped him get bailed out. I hope Kenny rots in jail for what he did. He needs to pay for his crime. He has always been a very violent angry man just as the rest of his family. I sincerely hope that he pays for this, his poor children. And shame on his wife. That is her BABY brother and she stick up for the man the killed him. What pieces of crap.

Since: Jan 14

Danville, IL

#18 Jan 27, 2014
So what did kenneth dickey get away with murder like his brother Robert got away with paying for a prostitute. Or like his brother Michael got away with molesting little girls?? Man thats one messed up family. Hope kenneth gets what he deserves that is a very very sad story...
norma49

Tucson, AZ

#19 Nov 24, 2014
simpleglam wrote:
<quoted text> if they dropped charges it only because they put murder 2 on his ass.
So all the charges have been dropped and all is well in kerney. Wow.
Mike

Hurricane, UT

#20 May 19, 2016
simpleglam wrote:
<quoted text> if you like send me a private message and ill tell you what I know. I don't think it would be polite to put it in a public forum :)
Do you know the outcome of this situation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kearny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mattie Earp Gravesite (Dec '09) Jan '17 Melissa K 29
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jan '17 Bjustin18 26
Ray/Sonora/Barcelona....Kearney (Aug '08) Jul '14 Michael Beaulieu 63
the largest free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Michal Feuerstein 1
News Christopher Estrada headed to Camp Pendelton (Jun '13) Jun '13 simpleglam 1
News Cell phone users in Hayden urged not to use 911... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Troy 1
News Audrey Marie Mercado (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginger Bishop 1

Kearny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kearny Mortgages