Isle housing bottom seen - Business

The worst could be over for Oahu's slumping housing market even though slower conditions are expected to persist until there is better economic news in the state. Full Story
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63312 Jan 25, 2014
JB...

JB Wells on radation fallout...

by the way...he goes by JB too.
Joe pussyballs

Honolulu, HI

#63313 Jan 25, 2014
Guru wrote:
JB...
JB Wells on radation fallout...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u-NvFDV-GAQXX
by the way...he goes by JB too.
AS USUAL you are confusing Real and Fantasy. Joepussy balls is a fakeass name of a troll on the island of Oahu. You are a fakeass mainland old man who loves island balls, Come visit we can get you into our prison to meet some island boys.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63316 Jan 26, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I know, the Japanese Government talks like the radiation is at low levels, but they don't talk about the really bad stuff that lasts a million years or so. You have to be a scientist to decipher and get through the propaganda. Cesium 137 is completely different from the other types of Cesium, but they don't want anyone to know. Keep shuckin and jivin to keep the public confused, just like Obama does. Fact is, It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. There's already talk of closing the shoreline near Oakland, maybe even evacuating. I say leave em in their city, they like democrats there so no loss to the country. For some reason that area is getting super-hot. Probably some part of the reactor is setting right offshore. The Japanese say they have new technology that is going to allow them to pin-point the bad spots, something they do with Solar rays.
True...

They shut down San Onofre because it was leaking right after Fuke went. I am sure the Orange County elite told them too. Very quiet, back page story. Too much real estate to screw up worth $$$.
Guru

Pico Rivera, CA

#63317 Jan 26, 2014
Joe sorry I forget to wish you sweet dreams. When you tuck in your nads think of me. WE'LL TALK SOON.
Leward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#63318 Jan 26, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
True...
They shut down San Onofre because it was leaking right after Fuke went. I am sure the Orange County elite told them too. Very quiet, back page story. Too much real estate to screw up worth $$$.
When I lived close to there I never forgot it was there. I still have properties there so glad to hear it is closed down. It is adjacent or close to the WesternWhite House.

I have always felt something is a little off here with so many having cancer or diabetes.
Probably runoff from the poisons military buried here.
Leward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#63319 Jan 26, 2014
Government here is tackling the huge problem of imposter service dogs.
JB, I never did hear what happened to the woman who embezzled $800,000 from the homeless shelter.

The big goal here seems to be to get the young children away from their parents and into govt. paid for pre-schools. Crazy Mazie could talk of nothing else even back when she ws running for office here.
Alice

Honolulu, HI

#63320 Jan 26, 2014
Leward Lolo wrote:
<quoted text>
When I lived close to there I never forgot it was there. I still have properties there so glad to hear it is closed down. It is adjacent or close to the WesternWhite House.
I have always felt something is a little off here with so many having cancer or diabetes.
Probably runoff from the poisons military buried here.
Maybe this why your prefer to be a guy bytch then a gal bytch? Cancers can take a long time to spread Check for lumps everywhere except the coconut on top of your shoulders.
ZZZzz Bird

Pearl City, HI

#63321 Jan 26, 2014
Splat.
Yo mommy named U Clueless

Honolulu, HI

#63323 Jan 26, 2014
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't heard anything either. I saw the woman that worked for her this morning, I'll ask her when I see her again. Maybe she knows more because I think she is the one that got the owner in trouble in the first place and is probably following the story. Big money stories disappear after a day or two and the right people are paid off. Remember when our democrat governor got caught smuggling jewels? That story disappeared quicker than anything.
So even though you moved to Eva (cough cough) you see the same people in the morning. What a fool of a story maker-upper you are.
Yo mommy named U Clueless

Honolulu, HI

#63324 Jan 26, 2014
Lolo Troll said;
When I lived close to there I never forgot it was there. I still have properties there so glad to hear it is closed down.[END Lolo Troll]

So you lived next to a leaking reactor

you still have properties there, and

then you invested in Waianae.

SO THERE IS NO DOUBT

THAT GURU IS YOUR MENTOR....wow this can only happen to haters
Tipster

Honolulu, HI

#63326 Jan 26, 2014
Someone told me the moderators are about to ban JB again, or maybe they have done it already. Heard patrol cars are passing by his house on the hour waiting for him. Do you think he will start acting like AI and cry and whine when they put him in the back of a squad car? Maybe Conchita finally got tired of his bullshyting?
JRB

Pico Rivera, CA

#63327 Jan 26, 2014
Yo mommy named U Clueless wrote:
Lolo Troll said;
When I lived close to there I never forgot it was there. I still have properties there so glad to hear it is closed down.[END Lolo Troll]
SO THERE IS NO DOUBT0
Guru a mentor. What a joke.

“whats for dinner?”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#63329 Jan 26, 2014
what.
Fuuuuuugedaboudi t

Canyon Country, CA

#63330 Jan 26, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this why your prefer to be a guy bytch then a gal bytch? Cancers can take a long time to spread Check for lumps everywhere except the coconut on top of your shoulders.
Typical female jealousy. Must be tough for you to know you can't match up to a fine looking woman with class. Not to mention the fact that you are a deformed homo
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63331 Jan 26, 2014
Leward Lolo

Waianae, HI

#63332 Jan 26, 2014
Yo mommy named U Clueless wrote:
Lolo Troll said;
SO THERE IS NO DOUBT
Not next to but in an OC area where you would not be allowed on the street.

Since you are concerned with my investments they have paid for themselves and the condos bring in yearly close to or more than I paid for them. Also I have been offered 3X what I paid for vacant land

Yes, I hate the embarassment you adore but its policies have no effect on me.
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63333 Jan 26, 2014
Pro Bowl...
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63336 Jan 26, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!

Confirmed!- obama is a foreigner. Used it to get college aid:

Obama College Records Released-Financial Aid As A Foreigner.
Saturday, January 11, 2014 17:49
PART 1/2-

(Before It's News)

AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College … Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled,“Obama Eligibility Questioned,” leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama’s dual c itizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter… LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON’T! Subject: RE: Issue of Passport? While I’ve little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi ? So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip ...

CONTINUED-
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63337 Jan 26, 2014
part 2/2-

"...just a month later? And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York , Jakarta , and Karachi , what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration? The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama’s citizenship a rather short and simple one Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20? A : Yes, by his own admission. Q: What passport did he travel under? A: There are only three possibilities. 1) He traveled with a U.S.… Passport, 2) He traveled with a British passport, or 3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport. Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981? A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S.. State Department’s “no travel” list in 1981. Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport. If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967. Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a “natural born” American citizen between 1981 and 2008. Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

If you Don’t care that Your President is not a natural born Citizen and in Violation of the Constitution, then Delete this, and then lower your American Flag to half-staff, because the U.S. Constitution is already on life-support, and won’t survive much longer.

If you do care then Forward this to as many patriotic Americans as you can, because our country is being looted and ransacked!.

Source: http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/0...

...this is just the beginning. March is coming on fast and furious. So is impeachment as this is a felony.

JUST AS PREDICTED AND RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Guru

Canyon Country, CA

#63339 Jan 26, 2014
LOTS, more...including all records, documents, and dates from the court
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/...

lol...snopes- the obama-covering, liberal hack site, has already put out disinformation on all of this and back-dated it to make it look like bs. Fact is, it is in court NOW...

lol...can't wait for March!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kealakekua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earthquake week: What causes Hawaii's tremors? Feb 14 Obumbler 3
Learn the different types of earthquakes in Hawaii Feb 10 Del 1
police and fire arty hale halawaii saterday night Jan '15 pam 1
Rare Hawaiiana collection earns $803,943 at auc... (Apr '09) Jan '15 Joe Balls 11
Weekly gas report: Price for regular unleaded f... Jan '15 Joann jacomb 1
Gas prices drop, but could it be more? Jan '15 Guru 2
A yen for da boom Dec '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Winter Storm Warning for Hawaii County was issued at March 03 at 3:15PM HST

Kealakekua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kealakekua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:03PM
Fact/Fiction: Raiders to Be Big Factors on Cobb, Suh?
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 9:06 PM
Raiders' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 9:26 PM
Why Patton Faces Make or Break Year in 2015
Bleacher Report 1:21 AM
Why Jaelen Strong Should Be the San Francisco 49ers' Ultimate NFL Draft Target