Wisconsin woman seeks dismissal of ch...

Wisconsin woman seeks dismissal of charge in gluing case

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Wisconsin woman seeks dismissal of charge in gluing case. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Another of the four eastern Wisconsin women accused of seeking revenge on a cheating lover by luring him to a motel and tying him to a bed where he ended up with his penis glued to his stomach seeks dismissal of the charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Casanova Frankenstein

Kilkenny, MN

#1 Oct 26, 2009
When I read the headline, I had hopes of finding out the grounds for the dismissal request. Beyond the headline, there really is no "news" here.
nick

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 26, 2009
lmao i love it

“Live Life with GUSTO!!!”

Since: Jun 08

St. Paul, MN

#3 Oct 26, 2009
Let justice prevail! Dismiss the charges against this woman. The lothario who got glued deserved his comeuppance! True justice was handed out by the victims but next time let the courts swiftly mete out the punishment.

Hope this this story is ending because I want to stop laughing about the case of the 'stuck-up' Lothario!!! Real-life is far more interesting than any scripted reality TV show or drama.
Conservative observations

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Then again, she may well find that she is stuck with it.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#5 Oct 26, 2009
We should be giving a ticker tape parade for these women, not charging them with crimes.
Bob

Hastings, MN

#6 Oct 26, 2009
And if it was 4 men in a hotel with a women and they glued her Vag shut there would be rape charges and molestation charges and womens groups up in arms. Typical double standard.
quit cryin BOB

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Oct 26, 2009
Bob wrote:
And if it was 4 men in a hotel with a women and they glued her Vag shut there would be rape charges and molestation charges and womens groups up in arms. Typical double standard.
Quit crying bob! Somethings are just HILARIOUS!! I'm a lady, and if it had been a girl it STILL would have been funny. Glue + privates = FUNNY!!!!! So, go get some couseling over your rage/female issues, and laugh with the rest of us. RELAX, gawd!!
DD Austin

Memphis, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2009
These ladies all got themselves into a "sticky situation" by breaking the law. Now they have to defend their actions and answer for them. Sorry sticky lady!
You stuck it to the man, now the courts may stick it to you!:D

“Live Life with GUSTO!!!”

Since: Jun 08

St. Paul, MN

#9 Oct 26, 2009
gtVoyageur wrote:
Let justice prevail! Dismiss the charges against this woman. The lothario who got glued deserved his comeuppance! True justice was handed out by the victims but next time let the courts swiftly mete out the punishment.
Hope this this story is ending because I want to stop laughing about the case of the 'stuck-up' Lothario!!! Real-life is far more interesting than any scripted reality TV show or drama.
To all:

Some of you have commented on the double standards that might be applicable to this case. As a male you have no argument from me on that point. However, in cases like this one, if you research case law and news files, you will find that a guy who plays around with multiple partners always seems to escape any justice for said actions.

Without fanning the flames of political correctness etcetera and sexual political debates why not look at the judicial common sense that occurred in this case. The alleged victim got his unusual punishment for his errant escapades. Though painful, in the gluing end result, there is no permanent medical/physical damage; superglue can be removed albeit ever so carefully. Psychological or psyche damage is another matter which the victim must come to terms with on his own.

For all intents and purposes, this whole case is a sad affair in the reality of the human condition. We should learn from it and act accordingly. If the woman gets a dismissal, lessons learned on all sides and this sordid affair becomes moot pro tempore.
gtV
Casanova Frankenstein

Kilkenny, MN

#10 Oct 26, 2009
gtVoyageur wrote:
<quoted text>
To all:
Some of you have commented on the double standards that might be applicable to this case. As a male you have no argument from me on that point. However, in cases like this one, if you research case law and news files, you will find that a guy who plays around with multiple partners always seems to escape any justice for said actions.
Point of clarificaton: I suspect that your case law refers to incidents where mutual consent accomapanied the act. The courts tend to take a "buyer beware" attitude, as long as consent is given.

However, there is no way this guy gave consent to the SuperGlu treatment.
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Oct 26, 2009
They should have glued it to the back bumper of a
Gray Hound bus...
Bridge Repair Money

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2009
Judges are voiding false imprisonment laws according to the 14th amendment equal protection clause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Class of 1957 (Jul '17) Tue Wondering 3
Net Neutrality Dec '17 three blocks 1
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Oct '17 Weldingboy 16
freaking out need h (May '16) Oct '17 Gfee 6
News Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' (Aug '14) Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8
News Four arrested in Appleton meth bust (Mar '13) Mar '13 czsq 1
Review: Quality RV LLC (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cynthia 1

Kaukauna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages