gene huss / stealing from union

Posted in the Kaukauna Forum

ghost towner for change

Wood River, IL

#1 May 28, 2008
Why is it that Gene Huss who is being investigated for embezelment from the union at Thilmany and there s been no report in Post Crescent? I had to read about it in Chicago Tribune. He Just happens to be a city councilman. IF he s willing to steal from his union brothe the city of Kaukauna. hmmmmmm.
ghost towner for change

Wood River, IL

#2 May 28, 2008
if he's stealing from his union brothers and sisters,makes you wonder if he s also stealing from the city of Kaukauna . hmmmm
ghost towner for change

Wood River, IL

#3 May 28, 2008
ghosttowner 4 change

Wood River, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2008
alderman gene huss caught stealing from union. the scumbag needs to resign NOW!
ghost towner for change

Cornell, MI

#5 Jun 5, 2008
why hasnt the post crescent made the connection that he s a kaukauna alderman?
Bob Huss

Moscow, ID

#6 Jun 21, 2008
That "scumbag" you are writing about is my father. It is pretty gutless to hide behind your computer and make accusations when you do not know any of the facts. I would appreciate if you would wait for the facts to come out, but people of your intellect never do.
ghosttowner 4 change wrote:
alderman gene huss caught stealing from union. the scumbag needs to resign NOW!
Bob Huss

Moscow, ID

#7 Jun 21, 2008
Very classy ghost towner (insert sarcasm). Is he convicted or accused? Or don't you know the difference?? Lets stick to the facts.
mike brautigan

Appleton, WI

#8 Jun 22, 2008
I have knowe gene huss from grade school and tim giles for 10 years. I would find it difficut to
belive eather one capable or needy of cheating the people they represent out of anything. I'm
sure when the truth comes out it will befound that
errors by differant groups responsble for accounting practices made misreppresentaions after
a change of unions and procedures.
mike brautigan

Appleton, WI

#9 Jun 22, 2008
I have known gene huss from grade school and tim giles for 10 year I would find it difficut to
belive either one capable or needy of cheating the people they represent out of anything I'm
sure when the truth comes out it will befound that
errors by differant groups responsble for accounting practices made misreppresentaions after
a change of unions and procedures.
ghost towner for change

Channing, MI

#10 Jun 24, 2008
the fact is .... he is a public official if he doesnt want any scrutiny he shouldnt run for a public office . but since he is he s open game for all kinds of comments from the public.... its called politics......if you cant stand the heat get outta the kitchen. sorry peeps this guy aint no saint.

Since: Jul 08

Neenah, WI

#11 Jul 3, 2008
jackass ghost towner wrote:
sorry peeps this guy aint no saint.
I've known Gene Huss for many years, and he is the most honest person I have ever met. When the facts come out, I hope you post your apology here.

But I know you won't. The truth is, you're the scumbag.
ghost towner for change

Bark River, MI

#12 Jul 8, 2008
sorry harry but i can find several guys who work at thilmany who will tell you he is far from honest. but i spose you think randy a and oj simpson were not guilty as well.........
ghost towner for change

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2008
Has anyone heard what happened in Federal Court? guilty or innocent? court date was spose to be sometime in Sept. hey Bob how bout informing us HUH? or are you hiding like sarah palins family is?
Bob Huss

Moscow, ID

#14 Oct 5, 2008
No I am not in hiding and never have been unlike you! You never state your name and always take cheap shots from a different city, COWARD! Oh and why are you so interested in the facts now?
ghost towner for change

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2008
Why? because he is a city elected public official and the public as well as all the people in his ward deserve to know . He makes decisions w/ MY TAX DOLLARS so we have a right to know. I am from Kaukauna ! unlike you Mr United States . did he go to court? yes or no? Guilty or Innocent????? tell us Bob or if you dont we can all assume guilty like OJ
ghost towner for change

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2008
HEY HARRY , what have you heard?????GUILTY?????
ghost towner for change

Bark River, MI

#17 Oct 13, 2008
Hey Bob the court case was suppose to happen in Sept What was the verdict?????? was Dad found guilty or innocent? why hasnt this been reported in the post crescent? by keeping silent it sure seems he was found guilty
ghost towner

Crystal Falls, MI

#18 Jan 12, 2009
hmmmmm its amazing how this has stayed hidden from the post crescent and times villager.- which calls itself the official newspaper of Kaukauna I call it censorship!!!!!!
ghost towner

Appleton, WI

#19 Apr 22, 2009
GOOD RIDDENS GENE HUSS HOW YOU EVER GOT TO LEAVE OFFICE WITH OUT BEING EXPOSED FOR THE SCUMBAG YOU TRUELY ARE I DONT KNOW. MY SYMPATHIES TO YOUR FAMILY AND WIFE.JUST WONT BE THE SAME EATING THOSE FISH FRIES OUT AT COUNTRYSIDE ON FRIDAYS. W/ EVERYONE KNOWING YOU ARE THE THIEF YOU ARE. HOW MUCH DID YOU STEAL FROM YOUTH BASEBALL BEER TENTS AT RIVER JAM?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Appleton, WI (Aug '10) Dec 14 neko littleman 68
Prostitution ring had roots in Oshkosh (Dec '09) Dec 11 George 12
R u paying too much for rent? Dec 8 amlaroux 1
Any women 18+ looking to f uck in Appleton area Nov '14 vVKiritoVv 1
Gruber Consults the President on How to Deceive... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Oct '14 bigdog 5
Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8
Kaukauna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web