'Supernanny' episode with Kaukauna fa...

'Supernanny' episode with Kaukauna family airing tonight

There are 7 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from Jan 2, 2008, titled 'Supernanny' episode with Kaukauna family airing tonight. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

The "Supernanny" episode featuring a Fox Valley family will air tonight on ABC, seen locally on WBAY-TV Channel 2. Supernanny Jo Frost, a British nanny, spent a week in June inside the home of the Glenn and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

JES

Appleton, WI

#1 Jan 3, 2008
Wow. I watched that episode and felt SO bad for those teenagers. They were the parents in that house. And their parents have the audacity to HOMESCHOOL?!?! You can NOT homeschool when BOTH PARENTS WORK! What a joke. Those girls should be in highschool with their friends, and the boys should be in daycare just like all other kids their age whose parents work.
NAA

Appleton, WI

#2 Jan 3, 2008
I sadly saw this whole thing first hand. My hubby and I made the mistake of hiring this woman as our photographer for our wedding. She's about as good with her customers as she is with her kids.
Jennifer

Oshkosh, WI

#3 Jan 4, 2008
Yes, I feel bad for the children and for the girls. I worked for Sara in her photography business. Things are rough for a large family. I am one of six and my parents worked their butts off to keep shoes on our feet, feed us and keep a roof over our heads. My parents were there for us in everything we did. I am not saying what happen here is right but people need to keep in mind how expensive the cost of living is, three kids in daycare and two teenage children. There is two sides to every story and what you see on TV is TV. It is there to keep watching. So many things happen during the week of filming of Super Nanny that was not shown. Please realize that not everything you see is real. I hope things have changed in the family and I wish only good things to come. Best of Luck and Happy New Year.
Mee

Menasha, WI

#4 Jan 6, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
Yes, I feel bad for the children and for the girls. I worked for Sara in her photography business. Things are rough for a large family. I am one of six and my parents worked their butts off to keep shoes on our feet, feed us and keep a roof over our heads. My parents were there for us in everything we did. I am not saying what happen here is right but people need to keep in mind how expensive the cost of living is, three kids in daycare and two teenage children. There is two sides to every story and what you see on TV is TV. It is there to keep watching. So many things happen during the week of filming of Super Nanny that was not shown. Please realize that not everything you see is real. I hope things have changed in the family and I wish only good things to come. Best of Luck and Happy New Year.
I agree, the TV show was edited to reflect badly for the parents, I have heard the kids regret calling the show and seeing how it was portraid. This family has said they might have to move to get away from all the threats, emails, and people wanting to take the kids away. Please be careful of being unkind without all the facts.
Dustin L -Laugh Dimbrlk

Revelstoke, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2008
Why doesn't she go to the Spears house?
super nanny

Keego Harbor, MI

#6 Jun 4, 2008
those kids need to be taken away and the parents put in jail
kaukauna

Green Bay, WI

#7 Nov 14, 2009
i live in kaukauna. i know this family, the two girls went back to regular school, and they told people that supernanny is setup. they said that the part that is two week later when the supernanny comes back, was the first thing that they filmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freaking out need h Tue Mikes mike 4
What To Do About Bad Lawyers (Sep '06) Jun 23 Lee jackson 95
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Jun 2 out of towner 9
Roundabout at OO & N Richmond May '16 krausedj 2
Lindy Hop Finals Apr '16 Amy 1
News Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' (Aug '14) Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8
News Four arrested in Appleton meth bust (Mar '13) Mar '13 czsq 1

Kaukauna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages