Wisconsin motorcycle-related deaths r...

Wisconsin motorcycle-related deaths rise in April

There are 2 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from May 9, 2010, titled Wisconsin motorcycle-related deaths rise in April. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Blame it on weather, lack of a state helmet law, or drunken or distracted drivers, but Wisconsin is coming off an unusually treacherous month for motorcyclists, just as national statistics show fatalities dropping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

PSD in WI

Omaha, NE

#1 May 10, 2010
Getting t-boned by some dumbass broad that isn't paying attention, Well a hemet isn't going to help you!
Intstead of pushing to take our freedoms maybie the government should write a law that says so called (new papers+news shows) should report the news and not thier slanted opinion.
If they want to keep up with the way they are reporting they should be forced to call themselfs what they really are, GOSSIP RAGS!!
Unfortionality the national inquierer gets the news right more often than the so called main stream new shows.
PSD in WI

Omaha, NE

#2 May 10, 2010
Ken's Power Sports in Kaukauna needs a lesson in freedom. How about no more customers!
He can shove his helmet law up his ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Modern Touch Dentistry - Jolanta Pajek DDS (Apr '11) Jun 21 Disappointed 3
Chefos pancake house Jun 14 Meshee 1
What To Do About Bad Lawyers (Sep '06) Jun 14 Betsy S 96
News All-girl Fox Valley teen band She 5 reunites 42... (May '10) May 29 Thinking phartse 9
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) May '17 Popadope 12
News Six Family Dollar stores to close Apr '17 Sad 1
News Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' (Aug '14) Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8

Kaukauna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages