4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wi...

4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wisconsin court

There are 73 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 8, 2009, titled 4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wisconsin court. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The four eastern Wisconsin women accused of seeking revenge on a cheating lover return to Calumet County Circuit Court today for a preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#71 Sep 22, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a sorry little man and I really enjoy how I get under your skin. Did it give you a little stiffy to catch me in a spelling error? Wow you have such a big world. Must be hell to live in a clapped out school bus.
Actually, I enjoy getting under your skin "ugly one". It's pretty obvious that I am, because you keep coming back for more. It must be a real problem for you because you try and pass yourself off as someone else to attack me. Now get back to your job at Walmart!!!! Do they know what you are doing on your breaks?
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Sep 22, 2009
You always make wrong assumptions. And sweet cheeks it's you that keeps coming back for more. As for WalMart too funny, I'd expect you were the greeter there. Now open up your can of Alpo for dinner and give your large butt crack a good scratch.
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#73 Sep 23, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
You always make wrong assumptions. And sweet cheeks it's you that keeps coming back for more. As for WalMart too funny, I'd expect you were the greeter there. Now open up your can of Alpo for dinner and give your large butt crack a good scratch.
Still coming back for more "ugly one"? You are a glutton for punishment! Walmart hires anyone, including ugly people like you. But I expect ugly ones like you need jobs too! Just don't get caught stealing bags of candy or you might get fired. I take it from your previous posts that your pet dog and peanut butter are your best friends? See ya "Crabby"!
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Sep 23, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still coming back for more "ugly one"? You are a glutton for punishment! Walmart hires anyone, including ugly people like you. But I expect ugly ones like you need jobs too! Just don't get caught stealing bags of candy or you might get fired. I take it from your previous posts that your pet dog and peanut butter are your best friends? See ya "Crabby"!
Still so sad and so wrong. Probably time for you to start winterizing your trailer. Still shopping at the Goodwill? I suspect WalMart is too rich for your blood. Still swamping out the toilets in dive bars. Treat yourself to some nice lotion and have a good time with your "best girl" Rosy Palm.

Looking forward to your next sad little comments. Don't forget to include something about ugly, your miniscule boy bits and total lack of imagination.
badgerone

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Sep 23, 2009
I still think it's funny that this guy was dumb enough to let these women tie him up,blind fold him,and glue his little johnny to his belly
end scene

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Sep 24, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Still so sad and so wrong. Probably time for you to start winterizing your trailer. Still shopping at the Goodwill? I suspect WalMart is too rich for your blood. Still swamping out the toilets in dive bars. Treat yourself to some nice lotion and have a good time with your "best girl" Rosy Palm.
Looking forward to your next sad little comments. Don't forget to include something about ugly, your miniscule boy bits and total lack of imagination.
Geeezzzzussss, would you two step away from your computers, put down your bags of Cheetos, and go outside and get some fresh air!
Bulldozer

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Sep 24, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said by a " **** ", don't you have some clothes to design?
Don't waste your time with IrishMN,He's drunk again
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#78 Sep 25, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, Crabby can't you find something more original than your trailerhouse, Walmart, dive bars, Goodwill, boy bits? Talk about so sad and so wrong, your lack of intelligence is quite clear in your posts. Try something new, you always describe a typical male from your area. I see you have not been bragging about being married to a millionaire lately. Have your lies caught up with you? Well, you are still ugly, your best friend is your dog and peanut butter. And I am awaiting your sad and pathetic little comments! "Ruff" "Ruff"
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#79 Sep 26, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, Crabby can't you find something more original than your trailerhouse, Walmart, dive bars, Goodwill, boy bits? Talk about so sad and so wrong, your lack of intelligence is quite clear in your posts. Try something new, you always describe a typical male from your area. I see you have not been bragging about being married to a millionaire lately. Have your lies caught up with you? Well, you are still ugly, your best friend is your dog and peanut butter. And I am awaiting your sad and pathetic little comments! "Ruff" "Ruff"
Still the jealous pathetic little dough boy. You spew the same boring stuff yourself. Go eat a mint in the urinal you are cleaning.
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#80 Sep 28, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the jealous pathetic little dough boy. You spew the same boring stuff yourself. Go eat a mint in the urinal you are cleaning.
Geez Crabby, you are really "Crabby", must be that time of the month! Must mean that you and your pet dog could not entertain each other this weekend! So you are telling me those are not mints in the urinals? And you thought they were purse holders. Awaiting your pathetic response ugly one! "Ruff" "Ruff"
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#81 Sep 28, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez Crabby, you are really "Crabby", must be that time of the month! Must mean that you and your pet dog could not entertain each other this weekend! So you are telling me those are not mints in the urinals? And you thought they were purse holders. Awaiting your pathetic response ugly one! "Ruff" "Ruff"
You really are no match for me. Are you in Junior High?
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#82 Sep 29, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are no match for me. Are you in Junior High?
No match??? My feelings are hurt! Crabby you keep coming back for more abuse. Let me guess, you dream that you are married to a millionaire, therefore you think everyone is beneath you, and you are a liberal so that makes you think you are more intelligent than others posting here. Damn, you have the best of both worlds don't you? Well, sorry to say you are still ugly! Get over yourself Crabby!
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#83 Sep 29, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No match??? My feelings are hurt! Crabby you keep coming back for more abuse. Let me guess, you dream that you are married to a millionaire, therefore you think everyone is beneath you, and you are a liberal so that makes you think you are more intelligent than others posting here. Damn, you have the best of both worlds don't you? Well, sorry to say you are still ugly! Get over yourself Crabby!
So boring. Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freaking out need h Tue Mikes mike 4
What To Do About Bad Lawyers (Sep '06) Jun 23 Lee jackson 95
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Jun 2 out of towner 9
Roundabout at OO & N Richmond May '16 krausedj 2
Lindy Hop Finals Apr '16 Amy 1
News Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' (Aug '14) Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8
News Four arrested in Appleton meth bust (Mar '13) Mar '13 czsq 1

Kaukauna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages