4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wi...

4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wisconsin court

There are 73 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 8, 2009, titled 4 women in Krazy Glue case back in Wisconsin court. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The four eastern Wisconsin women accused of seeking revenge on a cheating lover return to Calumet County Circuit Court today for a preliminary hearing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Let this go, do we need the sad humor of this case enough to warrant the useless expenditure of money to prosecute this case????
jon m

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 8, 2009
There are TONS of loose women out there sleeping with every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Would you be saying the same thing if someone superglued a trampy woman's labia to her thigh?
fmc651

Granton, WI

#3 Sep 8, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
Let this go, do we need the sad humor of this case enough to warrant the useless expenditure of money to prosecute this case????
Yeah it was only a guy. And he was a cheater besides.If it were a woman tied up lips glued. I seriously doubt your response would be the same.
"Let this go."
NotSurprised

Prior Lake, MN

#4 Sep 8, 2009
If he would have stayed out of trouble to begin with, he wouldn't have had this happen to him.

Be glad his wife's name wasn't Loreena Bobbit lololol
Buttomfly

Madison, WI

#5 Sep 8, 2009
Crabby Appleton wrote:
YOu're right. Let it go. The lying, cheating romeo will be the butt of jokes for years to come. The court time has already cost the taxpayers enough.
aaaaaaaaa

Rochester, MN

#6 Sep 8, 2009
They should have glued it to his forehead.
gman

United States

#9 Sep 8, 2009
aaaaaaaaa wrote:
What does race have to do with it?
mnsota girl

Woodstock, IL

#10 Sep 8, 2009
aaaaaaaaa wrote:
Now that's STRETCHING THE TRUTH a little isn't it?
Civility works better

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 8, 2009
gman wrote:
<quoted text>
What does race have to do with it?
He said foreHEAD, not foreSKIN!
DT Dweller

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 8, 2009
All of these women should do jail time. Can't go around taking revenge on people who hurt your pride. They should have let it go.
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#14 Sep 8, 2009
jon m wrote:
There are TONS of loose women out there sleeping with every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Would you be saying the same thing if someone superglued a trampy woman's labia to her thigh?
God, I don't even like to picture what you are talking about. If a womans "labia" was that big you had better be running brother!
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

#15 Sep 8, 2009
DT Dweller wrote:
All of these women should do jail time. Can't go around taking revenge on people who hurt your pride. They should have let it go.
They should do jail time because they are all "BUTT UGLY"!
PP Reader

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Sep 8, 2009
Rumor has it that he is drawing a law suit against Woody Glue. Having said that, law dicktates that those who cause harm on others must be brought to justhis. These four of the Glue had thought about rope and hanging this guy but they found out he alreay is.
Eastsidemikey

Lakeville, MN

#17 Sep 8, 2009
What these women did is premeditate and follow through with a felony sexual assault.
Hopefully they will be convicted and have to register as sexual predators.
If this would have been a man that attacked a woman and say glued her breasts together or to her chin there would be hell to pay.
Equal opportunity felons, they should do some jail time, just as a male predator would.
joe

United States

#19 Sep 8, 2009
beside the fact the all of them are ugly anyways LMFAO
Diogenese Searching

Portland, OR

#20 Sep 8, 2009
Equal Rights. Equal felony charges.

What these women did is push the limits of stupidity.
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Sep 8, 2009
jon m wrote:
I thought the male form of revenge was to pee in the gas tank or car? You could write slut or tramp on the car in the dirt. There are a million little ways to inflict a little rough justice.

This guy didn't feel threatened in any way, he was just humiliated and not enough if he's dumb enough to go into court to tell his sad tale of woe.
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Sep 8, 2009
fmc651 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it was only a guy. And he was a cheater besides.If it were a woman tied up lips glued. I seriously doubt your response would be the same.
"Let this go."
Actually he was a guy and men do more stupid things than most women can think of. I say the punishment fit the crime and to let it go. It's just not worth the expense. Sorry crybaby.
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Sep 8, 2009
Buttomfly wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu're right. Let it go. The lying, cheating romeo will be the butt of jokes for years to come. The court time has already cost the taxpayers enough.
I so totally agree, what's with all the bitter little petty people out there?
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Sep 8, 2009
Vikings Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
They should do jail time because they are all "BUTT UGLY"!
I'm sure you are a total prize.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can i get heroin in this town (Jul '12) Oct '17 Weldingboy 16
freaking out need h (May '16) Oct '17 Gfee 6
News Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' (Aug '14) Aug '14 USA R0CKS 8
News Four arrested in Appleton meth bust (Mar '13) Mar '13 czsq 1
Review: Quality RV LLC (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cynthia 1
News Police Suspect Missing Kaukauna Man Fell in Lak... (Jan '13) Jan '13 karen 1
News 'Saturation patrols' target drunken drivers (Nov '12) Nov '12 Christa7 5

Kaukauna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages