Another Kaukauna H.S. Student Commits...

Another Kaukauna H.S. Student Commits Suicide

There are 1 comment on the WNFL-AM Green Bay story from Jan 11, 2011, titled Another Kaukauna H.S. Student Commits Suicide. In it, WNFL-AM Green Bay reports that:

The Kaukauna Area School District says it learned Monday a female student at the high school had taken her own life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNFL-AM Green Bay.

Christ Christensen

Como, CO

#1 Jan 11, 2011
I heard again of another young person taking her life and it bothers me that people want to put blame to why this happened. I do not want to join this group but when will all of us in society look at what has been created that leads our youth to feeling so bad they wish to end it all.

As an educator all my life, am I the only one that sees our values all but disappeared! Simply take a look at the Internet and cell texting bullying and abuse. Look at the junk on our media that disrespects all humans. Look at the family and marriage negative statistics that show neither of these "foundations" can provide what every young person is looking for: being loved and treated fairly!

I hope that something positive can be found by this loss and celebrate her goodness. Maybe it is time to seriously concentrate on the good of all and allow any type of faith system to help guide those that need it the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaukauna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freaking out need h 1 hr Ursula1000 2
Roundabout at OO & N Richmond May 28 krausedj 2
Lindy Hop Finals Apr 30 Amy 1
News Prosecutor: Appleton attorney Thomas Zoesch thr... (Mar '10) Apr '16 Katrina 4
"I'd rather be correct than politically correct" Apr '16 Vote For Trump 2
Read,The Washington, DC Topix Site Before Voting Apr '16 WATCHDOG 1
News Under fire on abortion, Trump fights to court w... Mar '16 Hannibal smith 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaukauna Mortgages