Rental Homes
GLF

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2006
I live in Dallas and am planning on moving out your way. Got to get out of the city. Too crazy here. Anybody know how I can get info on rental properties for Kemp and surrounding area? Anybody know anybody in the rental biz? Thanks for any help.

GF
K C Brau

Mabank, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2006
You can find real estate listings in the Kaufman Herald.
JUDY ARNOLD

United States

#3 Dec 31, 2009
K C Brau wrote:
You can find real estate listings in the Kaufman Herald.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR GOOD RENTAL PLACES IN KAUFMAN FOR THE PAST YEAR,I AM IN A NOT SO GOOD AREA IN SOME APARTMENTS AND ALL THE HOUSES I HAVE FOUND ARE TO RAN DOWN AND OVERLY PRICED FOR THE CONDITION THEY ARE IN. I WOULD LOVE TO STAY IN KAUFMAN AND FIND A NICE LITTLE HOUSE FOR ME AND MY KIDS, I WOULD EVEN DO A LEASE OPTION TO BUY, AS I WORK HARD AND ATTEND SCHOOL WOULD BE A GREAT TENANT FOR SOMEONE AS I LOVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY PLACE ANYONE WANTING TO RENT COULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] I HAVE NOT HAD ANY LUCK LOOKING IN THE KAUFMAN HEROLD OR ONLINE.AND I AM WANTING TO GET OUT OF THESE APARTMENTS. THANKS JUDY
Jen

Kaufman, TX

#4 Jan 5, 2010
Coldwell Banker Has lots of Rentals!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Guy Derringer being arrested (Sep '11) May '16 Neyney lowe 6
News Texas couple accused of waterboarding 13-year-o... Mar '16 DILF 4
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Anon 24
News Texas 'sexually violent predator' captured in N... (Dec '15) Dec '15 pailrider 4
Gravel Trucks and Windshields (Oct '15) Oct '15 unkajed 1
News Whitman indicted for murder (Feb '08) Jul '15 nykole1996 6

Kaufman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaufman Mortgages