Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the Nov 2, 2010, El Paso Times story titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Janie

Tampa, FL

#24281 Aug 1, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it.......... no one even brought race.......... but YOU did.......... so what your saying it's OK to SCAM the system?????????? it's people like you that are the problem.... then you piss moan and complain what EVERYONE else has .......... just go away lady!!!
. That ain't no Lady darlin'. Lol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24282 Aug 1, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If your family came on the Mayflower, why do you have Mexican relations? You are looking bad, now.
because we evolved with the times. I have a conscience and a soul. The Golden Rule is my God. I love all of my nuclear family. Our reunions are very interesting. Cuban...Korean.....puerto rican......and Texas food at our get togethers. I can sleep at night because I love my fellow humans. We talk lots of politics and nursing at dinner. I can die TODAY in peace. Lol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24283 Aug 1, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born at night? Where in hell do you think Guatemala is? It's in Central America, which means they are and have always been Americans.
SS peeps are not very educated. I have many "educated" relatives who live in Hopkins County. John.......thinks he is SMART!!!!!!! Tee hee
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#24284 Aug 1, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't they consider themselves "Central Americans"?
actually NO they do not.......... when was the last time you heard someone for Guatemala say they were Central Americans??????????
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#24285 Aug 1, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Truth is...they let the farting sluts leave the Alamo so they remaining soldiers could have a 182 man orgy. This made the Mexicans very horny so they attacked with their male genital bayonets and farting cannons.
This is great. I guess the daughters of Texas are all tramps!

fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24287 Aug 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a fart -who cares? I will help dictate what kind of soil to bury you with, though. I choose concrete which will never be opened. Good riddance, cement-encased pain in the arse..
To show your merit, how about I bring some tranny's to your funeral?
If you are hanging with trannys, you aren't quite as close minded as you let on.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24288 Aug 2, 2014
Beau Bagley wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not a pimp. In fact, I'm white so I couldn't be one. Anyone, I like to dispense helpful advice to my brothers in here about scoring with women.
Any one who is a monster on the inside can be a pump, any race , religion ,man or woman. Pimps are among the lowest of the low.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24289 Aug 2, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
are really that STUPID?????????? or is it just a God given talent???????
They are NOT US citizens you MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Most people born in the Americas consider themselves Americans. The fact you don't know this ,shows how unaware you are, of the world around you.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#24290 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. That ain't no Lady darlin'. Lol
He should watch "White Chicks" again......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24291 Aug 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Any one who is a monster on the inside can be a pump, any race , religion ,man or woman. Pimps are among the lowest of the low.
A "pump"?. LOL!!!!.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24292 Aug 2, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
but you were on your elbows .......... and why were you screaming like a little girl??????
lolololol
Jose Reyes

El Paso, TX

#24293 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>lolololol
Hell, I was in SS a few years ago but I wasn't impressed. It's a medium size town, a sort of bedroom community. The typical stores and restaurants and average, ordinary people. The only reason I could see going back is if they put on some sort of a swinger's deal - a party where the neighborhood comes together. Once the booze starts flowing and the clothes come off, then it's open season on everyone and you can go to town with whomever you wish. Apart from that possibility, I really don't see SS as a viable option for happy, fulfilled living.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#24294 Aug 2, 2014
Jose Reyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I was in SS a few years ago but I wasn't impressed. It's a medium size town, a sort of bedroom community. The typical stores and restaurants and average, ordinary people. The only reason I could see going back is if they put on some sort of a swinger's deal - a party where the neighborhood comes together. Once the booze starts flowing and the clothes come off, then it's open season on everyone and you can go to town with whomever you wish. Apart from that possibility, I really don't see SS as a viable option for happy, fulfilled living.
. I hardly think so. If it were true I would not move away. Lolol. Protestants are frigid!!!!!!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#24295 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. I hardly think so. If it were true I would not move away. Lolol. Protestants are frigid!!!!!!
To borrow a phrase that President Obama coined, "We are our brother's keeper." It's time for us all to hunker down and pull together as one. America would be a beautiful dream, a land of true liberty if we'd all see things the same way and get in line with our leader.
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#24296 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>. I hardly think so. If it were true I would not move away. Lolol. Protestants are frigid!!!!!!
You need to be careful about getting involved in one of these swinger's deals. A few years ago, my wife Gladys and I were invited to play pinocle with some friends, which we love to do. Once the game was over, however, people started disrobing and jumping on each other. I was incensed, as no one has ever seen my wife nude but me. So I sent her home to keep her pure and free from venereal disease. I thought it was the chivalrous thing to do. When I got home myself a few hours later, I was still able to perform too and made sweet love to her all night long.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24298 Aug 2, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I love el presidente obama he lets me come for fre and stay. I no have to work evryting my familia gets free I love him so much! I whish me can get a pictur of him to put in are new home he give us soon they siad and i will vota him for and get fre trucke and nice.
So you are the president of the Texas Tea Party?
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#24299 Aug 2, 2014
Lloyd B wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be careful about getting involved in one of these swinger's deals. A few years ago, my wife Gladys and I were invited to play pinocle with some friends, which we love to do. Once the game was over, however, people started disrobing and jumping on each other. I was incensed, as no one has ever seen my wife nude but me. So I sent her home to keep her pure and free from venereal disease. I thought it was the chivalrous thing to do. When I got home myself a few hours later, I was still able to perform too and made sweet love to her all night long.
and then gave her a std.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24300 Aug 2, 2014
Martin Guerra wrote:
I love el presidente obama he lets me come for fre and stay. I no have to work evryting my familia gets free I love him so much! I whish me can get a pictur of him to put in are new home he give us soon they siad and i will vota him for and get fre trucke and nice.
A white boy trying to be funny.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24301 Aug 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it sounds better to say he was taking a dump, than to say he was having sex with one of his 2 wives?
Lol, leave it to a mexican to lie about his inadequacies. Hey, do you have 8 inches?
Lol , I bet you read 4 as if it were 8..You're a pipsqueak with no appeal - sorry for you.
You van never compare so, just go hide.
Santa Ana was running away when he was caught trying to cross the river near where the Washburn tunnel is now. He was taken back to near where the Battleship Texas is now where one of his Jr. Officers saluted him , even though he was in a private' s uniform. He was then taken in front of Sam Houston who was positioned under an oak tree ,that was still there when I was a kid.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#24303 Aug 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one, dosen't it? My parents will be surprised to learn that you have diagnosed me with your same affliction - jewishness.
You must not like jews either, to label me as one.
I like most Jews, just not the ultraorthodox cowards who start the wars but are exempt from the fighting. I have Jewish ancestors who came over from Germany. I am not Jewish and I do not adhere to Jewish law like you do. I am a Christian and believe in the teachings of "Jesus", whose teachings you do not believe in. One day you may read the New Testament, but all you ever quote or paraphrase is Jewish law, so that makes you a follower of Jewish law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
Victor paredes Apr 9 fattychick 1
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Apr 7 I_was_there_too 12
News New Details Revealed from Search Warrant in Kau... (Apr '13) Dec '14 john 8
steve thompson-terrell home depot (Oct '11) Nov '14 fedupwithstupidpe... 6
Open gym/community night. River of Life Church (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mandi Daniels 1
More from around the web

Kaufman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]