Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Imperial Chicano

El Monte, CA

#19121 Aug 1, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>My side never surrendered. Left France in the 1500's for Arcadia (that's Canada) and discovered and built a lot in history...... Lots of trade back then..... We should force schools to learn that history like we had to endure South and Central American ancient history..........
Thats a bunch of baloney. I think your nothing but a plain ol Coonass
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19122 Aug 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any blood relatives in Texas as far as I know. Moved here from New Hampshire in 1999. I'm going to hold off on retirement for another five years. In the meantime I can get
almost everything done in Brenham and pay cash for it along the way. I'm not going to retire owing money to anyone.
One of my half sisters lives in New Hampshire right off the water. You'll be happy to know she hasn't spoken to me in over thirteen years.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19123 Aug 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown is governor of a state in severe drought, he's just moving ILLEGAL aliens from one dust bowl to another and taxpayers get to foot the bill.
You people are getting dumber by the day, Libtards won't be too happy when their own pieces of the government cheese is given to the ILLEGALS when the taxpayers are being bled dry.
Who do you think harvest crops that can't be done by machine? Ca. Is in severe drought, but by no means a dust bowl, yet.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19124 Aug 2, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you nasty men keep talking about farts? It is gross and disgusting. Stop talking about farts.
No worse than your racism.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19125 Aug 2, 2014
Steve Dooley wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl Harbor was a real pain the butt to all of us. I remember it like it was yesterday. We came home from church ready to watch the football game on TV but it was preempted because of the bombing. I cried like a baby because I was a big Bears fan and I always looked forward to them mauling their opponents on Sunday. Anyway, it was 12/7 that the attack was launched, so your late husband was born afterward. I'm glad he didn't have to suffer like the rest of us did on that day.
Nice try, I doubt you had a TV in 1941, there were only 50 inn the whole Chicago area. The Bears did play and win on December 7, 1941.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#19126 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a bunch of baloney. I think your nothing but a plain ol Coonass
What, did I ruin your racist bigoted world view....... Shhhhh, you are not the only cultural minority out there. While you rediscover your roots, bon chance......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19127 Aug 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, I doubt you had a TV in 1941, there were only 50 inn the whole Chicago area. The Bears did play and win on December 7, 1941.
This topic was in reference to the Joe Biteme speech. I sleep so much better at night knowing that this country is in such competant hands. <sarcasim off>
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19128 Aug 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think harvest crops that can't be done by machine? Ca. Is in severe drought, but by no means a dust bowl, yet.
South America is not a dustbowl. Moonbeam is just looking for new voters. Climate change is real, but just extorting more money from taxpayers to line the pockets of the global elite isn't going to fix the problem either and using the South Americans
as pawns in the game is disgraceful.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19129 Aug 2, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>One of my half sisters lives in New Hampshire right off the water. You'll be happy to know she hasn't spoken to me in over thirteen years.
LOL. Look at the bright side. You don't have to attend family functions where everyone goes home pissed off.
Hector Montes

El Paso, TX

#19132 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying, dont try and pass off as a Canadian french when your just a coonass. Canadian french are too sophisticated .you just sound like a swamp person from parish 696. Well learn english when the coonasses learn english.
Cant be a racist Im not white or a Ripofflican and have no power over people.
Ya callate pinchi maricon.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19133 Aug 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little heads up on this post that you are responding to. Television was commercially produced in 1949. It was not available to the general public in 1941.
well I was born in 1948.....I remember TV from Boles Home. I did not realize this was more than SS. I have been campaigning on topix Tampa and St Pete. All they talk about is heroin and spice there. Topix is gossip city. I only came here because of my cousins name was mentioned. I have many things todo each day. I just got hung up on the conversation with gasman and you. I love arguing about politics. It has been my life. Feminist
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19134 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
I<quoted text>
Whoooooooaaaa buckarooooo,, since when do ripofflicans believe in climate change? Are you sure your just not wishing for the second coming?
I knew he was an Ok guy for a Republican. At least he makes sense to ME!!!! Where is Fartman today. Jakie Bob is back today. Tomorrow......no children.......time to play with my BF. Baby Boomers need love also!!!!!!!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19135 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just saying, dont try and pass off as a Canadian french when your just a coonass. Canadian french are too sophisticated .you just sound like a swamp person from parish 696. Well learn english when the coonasses learn english.
I love coonasses. They are my friends. Nothing wrong with being a coonass!!!!! I have many coonass friends in Pasadena, Texas.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19136 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
I<quoted text>
Whoooooooaaaa buckarooooo,, since when do ripofflicans believe in climate change? Are you sure your just not wishing for the second coming?
You're really not very bright, and I suppose in your extremely narrow world view there are only Democrats and Republicans. Some of us have a mind of our own.

Climate change has been happening since the earth was formed. Way before human civilization. It was also happening during the caveman days and there wasn't any stupid
Democrats around to put a tax on firewood and wooly mammoth farts.

You seem to be a real follow the herd type, so Obama and his green capitalists supporters who are trying to put a tax on cow farts seems normal to you. It's all watermelon politics. Green on the outside and Commie Red on the inside.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#19137 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Second Generation...... I guess you know nothing about Quebec other that the language is cool...... Out of any society, there are fantastically rich and everybody else..... Go to Montreal at any time and drive on 10 and 20 and observe the buildings........ Great meals in the town and more people are speaking English than 25 years ago. They have a multi story under ground mall for winter shopping. You might also want to go to Quebec City and look over the St. Lawrence at the fort. The statue on the walk is that of Louis Hebert. He is an ancestor to almost all French these days..... He has an interesting story. Read up on the history and visit. Bring money......
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19138 Aug 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really not very bright, and I suppose in your extremely narrow world view there are only Democrats and Republicans. Some of us have a mind of our own.
Climate change has been happening since the earth was formed. Way before human civilization. It was also happening during the caveman days and there wasn't any stupid
Democrats around to put a tax on firewood and wooly mammoth farts.
You seem to be a real follow the herd type, so Obama and his green capitalists supporters who are trying to put a tax on cow farts seems normal to you. It's all watermelon politics. Green on the outside and Commie Red on the inside.
I agree with you on climate change. My carbon footprint is huge in Texas. I was just a redneck girl who needed to support her children. If there is a polluters hell.......I will surely go there. I ran the VCM unit at Shell. They tore it down and moved it to Louisiana. We use to vent toxic gases at night when the EPA was not flying. I guessI will be going to Polluter Hell .....but I get to meet all of my Texas relatives there. We need to stop the fracking. I can 't take on these oil companiesI signed leases with. They are bigger than me in their search for petro.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19139 Aug 2, 2014
Janie wrote:
<quoted text>well I was born in 1948.....I remember TV from Boles Home. I did not realize this was more than SS. I have been campaigning on topix Tampa and St Pete. All they talk about is heroin and spice there. Topix is gossip city. I only came here because of my cousins name was mentioned. I have many things todo each day. I just got hung up on the conversation with gasman and you. I love arguing about politics. It has been my life. Feminist
I like to argue about politics too and it's real easy as everything is being politicized now. The age of reason and common sense is over.
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19143 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably on the border convoy being Christian s and trying to scare the children.
lolololol
Janie

Tampa, FL

#19144 Aug 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to argue about politics too and it's real easy as everything is being politicized now. The age of reason and common sense is over.
Amen !!!!! It keeps me from getting dementia. Arguing politics keeps my neurons firing across the synapses!!! Lol. Seeya later. Chicken mc nuggets are callng my name. Jakie bob loves them !
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#19145 Aug 2, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
So now your saying you believe in cavemen....what a flip flopper. I thought you Ripofflican s beleive the world is only about 6000 years old...the Mexican Astroid killed the Dinosaurs and cavemen and we can do it again.
Mexico wasn't a country then and geographically may have looked different then too. Cavemen, usually known as Neanderthals, were evidenced by tools and drawings found in caves in France and Germany. Interesting anthropology. Did you learn the GOP belief that earth is 6000 years old in Public Schools or University? They taught you wrong again....... Pick up the book "Five Thousand Year Leap" and you may learn some valuable insight of your political opponents.... That way you can sound like you know what you are talking about.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fartman 904
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Fri AmyJKS96 19
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 1 Farters 742
News Judge: 'If it saves one child's life' school zo... May '15 Anon 1
Victor paredes Apr '15 fattychick 1
News New Details Revealed from Search Warrant in Kau... (Apr '13) Dec '14 john 8
steve thompson-terrell home depot (Oct '11) Nov '14 fedupwithstupidpe... 6
More from around the web

Kaufman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Kaufman Mortgages