Cousins arrested for teen's strangula...

Cousins arrested for teen's strangulation

There are 3 comments on the NWCN.com story from Aug 7, 2007, titled Cousins arrested for teen's strangulation. In it, NWCN.com reports that:

“It is very satisfying for the sheriff's office to announce the arrest of these murder suspects, which will hopefully bring a modicum of relief to the community, the victim's family and friends”

Two cousins were charged with aggravated murder in the death of Dani Countryman, the 15-year-old Texas girl strangled at an apartment complex late last month, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office said Monday. via NWCN.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NWCN.com.

Alex

Cedar Hill, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2007
I feel sad for her family. I read today where the two arrested are illegals, been in trouble with the law before and nobody ever did anything about it. To think this was avoidable.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Alex wrote:
I feel sad for her family. I read today where the two arrested are illegals, been in trouble with the law before and nobody ever did anything about it. To think this was avoidable.
Yes -- very sad. Too bad they were left in this country even after proving themselves to be jerks
MONIQUE

Palestine, TX

#3 May 12, 2009
dani was one of my best friends...she was always there 4 me when i needed her we had so much fun 2gether it hurt so much when i got the phone call that she was gone...i miss her so much...i luv u baby girl...r.i.p ur always in my heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwii vet and his flags Jul 24 god bless america 1
Gravel Trucks and Windshields (Oct '15) Jul '17 Ortyi 2
Home for rent in Crandall/combine May '17 drebo29 1
New Highway 34 in Kaufman (Nov '16) Feb '17 Anon 2
rose garland (Nov '16) Nov '16 cowboyfan 1
kasa (Oct '16) Oct '16 Frustrated and Tired 1
School road (Sep '16) Sep '16 Citizen 1

Kaufman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance