Kaufman murder suspect sought

Kaufman murder suspect sought

There are 11 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Oct 10, 2006, titled Kaufman murder suspect sought. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Kaufman County authorities were searching Monday for a suspect accused of murdering a woman, a sheriff's official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Tony Horton

Irving, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2006
I know this family. He is innocent until proven guilty.
PAMALA STAMBAUGH

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 11, 2006
HOW BIASED YOU KNOW THE FAMILY, AND KNOW ? HAPPENED WITTNESS SAY HE DID IT
I AM SORRY THE SOB IS GUILTY CUT AND DRY..........
ANYONE WHO LIES TO GET A GIRL AND LIES TO THE FAMILY THAT HE IS 22 AND IS ACTUALLY 34 AND HAS A RECORD TOO BAD FOR YOU THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY.
SOMBODY NEEDS TO CATCH HIM BEFORE HE CAUSES THE DAUGHTER HARM! FACTS ARE FACTS HE WAS SEEN AND IS GUILTY
sallyjo

AOL

#4 Oct 11, 2006
Tony Horton wrote:
I know this family. He is innocent until proven guilty.
You may know the family but you dont know him and I know what he has done to my family....
Kim

AOL

#5 Oct 11, 2006
His family may be the greatest people in the world! Sometimes evil people come from very good families. This man is evil and I hope they catch him QUICKLY so that Cheri's family know that the evil man who killed their wife and mother is behind bars, waiting for the death penalty!
Tammy in TN

Devault, PA

#6 Oct 11, 2006
This guy has a rap sheet a mile long besides this!
ashley

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2006
christina, my best friend. the whole family is. cheri was the greatest woman i ever knew. i hope she is looking down on me because i have to find that family so i can give them all the support i can. i will be looking everywhere i go fo my best friend christina.
Mary Ann Duggan

AOL

#8 Oct 12, 2006
Cheri was my sister-in-law and i will miss her very much. Im just glad that christina was ok and that britney and amanda are ok. I love my brother very much and i am praying for him and the girls.
Mary Ann Duggan

AOL

#9 Oct 12, 2006
Cheri is my sister in law and her husband michael is my older brother. i will miss cheri so much. im glad to see the her younger daughters are doing well and im glad to see that christina was found and is doing good.
Mary Ann Duggan

AOL

#10 Oct 12, 2006
ashley wrote:
christina, my best friend. the whole family is. cheri was the greatest woman i ever knew. i hope she is looking down on me because i have to find that family so i can give them all the support i can. i will be looking everywhere i go fo my best friend christina.
Yes cheri was a good woman. im sure she is looking down on all of her friends a family. she is up there with my dad which is her father in law.
Mary Duggan

AOL

#12 Oct 16, 2006
Mike is my step son and I love him very much. We had our problems last year when my hushand passed away. He hurts and the person that took sheri away from him sure go to the devil.
Christopher Robin

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2006
I wonder if the Mayor of Murphy would still want to discontinue this sting if he had a child that was a victim or exposed to child poronography.

Thank you Police Departments and organizations who try to protect the children.

REFERENCE STATEMENT:
Murphy Mayor Bret Bishop told the newspaper that he hopes Murphy won't be used again as a trap for child predators.

"We're going to do whatever we need to do to make sure this doesn't continue," he said. "I think it's a noble cause, but our police department is hired to serve and protect our citizens, and not to expose them to outside threats."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Guy Derringer being arrested (Sep '11) May '16 Neyney lowe 6
News Texas couple accused of waterboarding 13-year-o... Mar '16 DILF 4
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Anon 24
News Texas 'sexually violent predator' captured in N... (Dec '15) Dec '15 pailrider 4
Gravel Trucks and Windshields (Oct '15) Oct '15 unkajed 1
News Whitman indicted for murder (Feb '08) Jul '15 nykole1996 6

Kaufman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaufman Mortgages