Bills seek to overturn horse slaughte...

Bills seek to overturn horse slaughter ban

There are 2 comments on the Western Livestock Journal story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Bills seek to overturn horse slaughter ban. In it, Western Livestock Journal reports that:

Two bills were filed in the Texas House and Senate two weeks ago in an effort to overturn the Texas law which bans the slaughter of horses for human consumption.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Western Livestock Journal.

Theresa Diaz

Hialeah, FL

#1 Mar 19, 2007
The slaughter houses should be shut down...for good...With all the the money this country has...our Horses should not be slaughtered for human consumpton...
Now what will we do with the abandoned horses...or the horses that there owners just can't take care of ...we have plenty of land in this country...start a non profit...organization buy land and take care of them...Now where are all the people with the money who talk the talk and don't walk the walk...I am willing to help in any way I can to help our American horses!!!!

“the baby who would be king!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

fort worth

#2 Mar 20, 2007
ridiculous waste of governmental time, effort, and money

red herring to take the attention off what is important

tempest in a teapot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rose garland Nov 13 cowboyfan 1
New Highway 34 in Kaufman Nov '16 Kaufmanite 1
kasa Oct '16 Frustrated and Tired 1
School road Sep '16 Citizen 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Guy Derringer being arrested (Sep '11) May '16 Neyney lowe 6
News Texas couple accused of waterboarding 13-year-o... (Feb '16) Mar '16 DILF 4

Kaufman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaufman Mortgages