Woman Arrested For Relationship With ...

Woman Arrested For Relationship With Student

There are 3 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Mar 6, 2007, titled Woman Arrested For Relationship With Student. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By CINDY MALLETTE Staff Writer ATHENS - A Henderson County grand jury indicted Tracy Dawn Gill, 29, Mabank, on charges she had an improper relationship with one of her students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

sherry

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2007
i tell ya i just dont understand these woman and these men having relationships with our kids your supposed to be role model and teach them the basics of life and that doesnt mean you have the right to have relations outside of your job
disgusted

Stevens Point, WI

#3 Mar 19, 2007
younger is one thing; illegal is another. sick, sick, sick. man or woman, they should be prosecuted. they are in positions of authority and there is no excuse.
lonesome

Henderson, TX

#4 Apr 3, 2007
whew!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kaufman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy Derringer being arrested (Sep '11) May 22 Neyney lowe 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
News Texas couple accused of waterboarding 13-year-o... Mar '16 DILF 4
News Teen Remembered 10 Years After Pipeline Explosion (Aug '06) Jan '16 Anon 24
News Texas 'sexually violent predator' captured in N... Dec '15 pailrider 4
Gravel Trucks and Windshields (Oct '15) Oct '15 unkajed 1
News Whitman indicted for murder (Feb '08) Jul '15 nykole1996 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kaufman Mortgages