Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,181 - 14,200 of 22,248 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Republicans always ask what did Obama do in four years? Well....what did Bush do in eight years?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.

Most things Teabaggers think they know are untrue.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Stock market is at record levels. Corporate profits at historic highs. Obama's rate of spending is lowest in decades. Tax rates are lowest in decades.
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
What a waste of your 10,004th post.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?. Believe it or not buttwipe, many of us read actual news and feel no need to read trash from fifth rate fleabagger websites.
I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. Do some historical research. The poster you responded to was correct.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is part of the problem. Why not ask the op to provide sources rather than lashing out. It makes people less likely to take you seriously.
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
He knows how to irritate somebodys ass all the time, but he flares up
worse from time to time.

In short, he's a troll.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I think I get your point.Media outlets seem to have an axe to grind.
They sure do. We could combine them all and call them the Ministry Of Truth in these Orwellian times.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP has a long history of intellectual dishonesty. He won't provide reliable sources and hasn't in the past. He's sort of like a hemorrhoid.
worse from time to time.
In short, he's a troll.
Okay well do this. Look up what the market was at the last day Bush was in office vs now?

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
worse from time to time.
In short, he's a troll.
What Deviant means is that I don't read WND.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of your 10,004th post.
All my posts are wasted. Batman. I've never encountered a single Teabagger that wasn't a complete waste of the time it takes to enlighten them.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay well do this. Look up what the market was at the last day Bush was in office vs now?
The OP stated that the stock market is at record level, which is far from the truth. It has been sliding since the re-election of Jug-Ears. Why?. Investors
don't want to deal with a higher tax rate due to ObamaCare.

We know the stock market was crap during the Bush regime. It may become crap again soon.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
All my posts are wasted. Batman. I've never encountered a single Teabagger that wasn't a complete waste of the time it takes to enlighten them.
I never encountered a single fleabagger that wasn't a waste of time to try deprogramming them. That includes YOU.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Hezeturd wrote:
<quoted text>
What Deviant means is that I don't read WND.
Maybe you should try reading something besides ThinkProgress.com for a change. It certainly hasn't made you smarter.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The OP stated that the stock market is at record level, which is far from the truth. It has been sliding since the re-election of Jug-Ears. Why?. Investors
We know the stock market was crap during the Bush regime. It may become crap again soon.
Dow Jones Industrial Average in March 2009 (less than 2 months after Obama took office):

Dow Jones Industrial Average in October 2012:
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it has been sliding does not mean that it is not at record levels. Your prognosis is also only partially correct.
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try reading something besides ThinkProgress.com for a change. It certainly hasn't made you smarter.
Defiant are you killing hogs? They got a big coyote problem in North Carolina.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

WACO 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Defiant are you killing hogs? They got a big coyote problem in North Carolina.
Actually, where I am hunting now, the hogs seem to have left. They seem to have the same nomadic habits as black bears. They may be in other parts of
the SHNF, but not where I go.

I just found this article on the coyote problem in North Carolina. Interesting.

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details...
WACO 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, where I am hunting now, the hogs seem to have left. They seem to have the same nomadic habits as black bears. They may be in other parts of
the SHNF, but not where I go.
I just found this article on the coyote problem in North Carolina. Interesting.
http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details...
They are checking your link from North Carolina.They like the tech info.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Katy News Video

•••
•••

Katy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Katy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••