Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10938 Oct 15, 2012
You have reverted to color references, extremely profane language, and seemingly pointless rants. In short, the same rambling inane crap that Di uses. Yes I do expect you to be better than Di, because anyone who has read your posts knows that you can be. Do not lower yourself to the level of a racist, anti-sematic idiot. It does not attract anyone to your corner, and it gives Di a laugh at your expense.
AGl

United States

#10939 Oct 15, 2012
Obama

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#10940 Oct 15, 2012
AGl wrote:
Obama
"You have reverted to color references, extremely profane language, and seemingly pointless rants."
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10941 Oct 15, 2012
Lesser of two evils is the only reason for Obama. Romney was for it before he was against, or he was against it before he was for it. He is such a liar with the problem that he can't remeber which lie he told last. Any lie to get elected.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10942 Oct 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
Lesser of two evils is the only reason for Obama. Romney was for it before he was against, or he was against it before he was for it. He is such a liar with the problem that he can't remeber which lie he told last. Any lie to get elected.
Romney 2012 is the McCain of 2008... a stooge chosen by the Establishment to ensure Obama's win.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10944 Oct 15, 2012
Actually I think they had McCain put Palin on the ticket for that, let's face it who would want that ignorant bimbo a heartbeat from the Presidency? McCain might have had a chance without her to drag him down.
archibald

Dallas, TX

#10946 Oct 15, 2012
I agree Palin was a poor choice, but Biden is only a hair better. I love "the establishment" comment, like some cabal in New York makes all of the world's decisions and the public never finds out about their secret meetings and machinations. And liars? How about the lie of omission concerning his faith, his birthplace, his adopted muslim father, his Kenyan and Indonesian citizenship, his college papers, law school papers....
You believers choose to ignore the most obvious while throwing stones at Mitt. Hilarious.

www.HeavyFed.com

#10947 Oct 15, 2012
archibald wrote:
I agree Palin was a poor choice, but Biden is only a hair better. I love "the establishment" comment, like some cabal in New York makes all of the world's decisions and the public never finds out about their secret meetings and machinations. And liars? How about the lie of omission concerning his faith, his birthplace, his adopted muslim father, his Kenyan and Indonesian citizenship, his college papers, law school papers....
You believers choose to ignore the most obvious while throwing stones at Mitt. Hilarious.
I throw stones at both of them.

Unlike you... I've seen the inside of Government operations meant to sway public opinion.

I've been there, done that... so yes, the "Establishment" is my enemy... and the enemy of the People... and your enemy if you knew any better.

www.HeavyFed.com
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10948 Oct 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm finding it less stressful to listen to music while reading this thread
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10949 Oct 15, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant, less stressful because of the music

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10950 Oct 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni, you have fallen into Damn invasions trap; and as bad as I hate to say it, you are sounding as ignorant as Di. Unless Di changes its ways, it is doomed to an eternity in Hell. The Jewish people are the choosen of God, and those who hate and attempt to discredit and destroy them are doomed. Damn invasion has a blind and unreasoning fear and hatred of all those who are different from it self. Evil people and racists come in all colors. Don't lower yourself to Dis level. Di you are lower than pathetic.
Don't agree with the trap, but I have exhausted any thing to say to her unreasonable BS. It is a Circle of which he/she/it has been on for months on here. SInce coming back from he/she/it's most recent banning at that time. I have spoken my peace for the time being. You name call as well though. We all do when pushed and continually insulted.
Shalom
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10951 Oct 16, 2012
I have way too much fun insulting Damn invasion, you on the other hand attempt to make a logical point. Name calling and insults help your cause not at all. And omission is not a lie. I have told Di that I am not a Mexican, and that is the truth, I am Chinese, that is a lie, I have omitted my race that is neither the truth or a lie, merely an omission. Also I have throwen no stones at Mitt Romney, I have merely pointed out that he is quite possibly the biggest flip flopper I have ever heard. Like I said any lie to get elected.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10956 Oct 16, 2012
Not trying to help her dumba$$, but sometime dealing with an ignorant, antisematic, racist like you even decent people fall into the trap of getting down to your sorry level and need reminding. I personnaly get tired of your s--t, you and people like you are the true problem with the world. You are the cause of the downward spiral, with the vile, evil garbage that you spew. And when your time on this Earth is over may you burn in Hell.
sam

United States

#10957 Oct 16, 2012
Lol
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10958 Oct 16, 2012
Damn invasion you are nothing more or nothing less than a racist piecof s--t. And murder, all murder is a hate crime. Does anyone really believe that people actually murder anyone they don't hate? Obama has nothing to do with the hate crimes law, it was passed by a predominatly white majority Congress and signed into law by a white President. Lastly black on black crime, and white on white crime, far out number black on white and white on black crimes. We all tend to do more violence to our own race than someone elses, you racist piece of s--t.
Bushbullit

Houston, TX

#10959 Oct 16, 2012
bands
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#10960 Oct 16, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, God would not expect "men of God" to lie and they shouldn't.
But, these Jews are not following his commandments, in guiding the lost tribes of Israel back to God and Israel. The only people they're bringing back to Israel are fellow Jews.
If they disobey their duties to God, why should we trust they won't lie?
Besides, during my research on the lost tribes - I read that of all the Jews in the world, only 4% are real Jews.
The other 96% are Khazarian Jews. I think that was what they were called, not sure. These Jews were from Turkey and committed to Judaism because they didn't want to claim Christian or Muslim.
That's what I read.
But, since Jews are screwing everything up ...
Perhaps that 96% of fake Jews are what we call Zionist Jews?
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Test

Midland, TX

#10961 Oct 16, 2012
Test
abc

San Antonio, TX

#10962 Oct 16, 2012
Test test

www.HeavyFed.com

#10963 Oct 16, 2012
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,549
What do you guys think of the new "Little Vegas... 22 hr AlethiaD 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
Review: Katy's Lock Repair (Nov '13) Mon Courtney Galler 7
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
Review: The Boardwalk Cleaning Company Sep 12 Taylor Jacobson 3
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
•••

Katy News Video

•••
•••

Katy Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Katy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE