Review: La Generala Mexican Grill & C...

Review: La Generala Mexican Grill & Cantina

Posted in the Katy Forum

VXH

Lufkin, TX

#1 Jul 1, 2012
We love this place. Great margaritas and a pleasant friendly atmosphere. Seems family owned and they really end over backwards to please.
BCC

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Best fajitas around!!! Fish tacos and taco salad are also excellent. We've been there many times. Some day I'll try something else but these are so good I keep going back for them. Service is excellent. Owner and all staff are very friendly and go the extra mile for customers.
DBB

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 16, 2012
We love it. Great margaritas.. great service.
brad n ian

New Orleans, LA

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Very surprised to find such a nice restaurant in a strip center. Nice quaint place with great service and food.
Devin

Katy, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. surprised after seeing such good reviews. rice was not cooked and extremely cold and crunchy. Chile rellenos with beef had no beef and cold in the center. chimichanga was cold all throughout. When we told them they only took $1.80 off, mind you only two bites had been taken off each plate. I work in the restaurant industry and it's extremely hard for me to complain but by far some of the worst food I have ever tasted. I'll never be back
Kerry

Katy, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2012
TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, ALSO VERY BAD. Uncooked cold rice, cold entree with no meat, and cheese wasn't even melted. Found hair in the salsa. After complaining, they discounted the ticket a whole $1.80. Save your money, DO NOT EAT HERE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drivers find faster going to, from home on Katy... (Mar '09) Thu FART READING 2
News Two Teens Arrested In Ansonia In Texas Homicide Jan 12 Teetfarts 2
News Parents fuming over charter school's handling o... (Oct '06) Jan 12 GOOD FART 2
Review: America's Transmission Experts (Jun '13) Jan 5 Fart shifter 38
looking for milfs (Dec '15) Dec 27 Fart 4 Me 12
News Cinco Ranch High students suspected in counterf... (Oct '07) Dec '17 Gassy Farts 25
Housewives Dec '17 Brrt Fart 4

Katy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Katy Mortgages