Martha settles dispute with neighbors

Martha settles dispute with neighbors

There are 8 comments on the story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Martha settles dispute with neighbors. In it, reports that:

The dispute between Martha Stewart and some of her neighbors over her bid to trademark the name of their village has been resolved with a compromise: Katonah furniture, OK; Katonah paint, no way.

Join the discussion below, or

Yeah ok sure

North Westchester, CT

#1 Nov 14, 2007
She is only looking for the money.
real name Tom Wolcott

Windham, NH

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Who wouldn't look for the money. Leave Martha alone...she did her time.

“PORK. The other white meat. ”

Since: Oct 07

#3 Nov 14, 2007
Hugh Manatee

Sandy Hook, CT

#4 Nov 14, 2007
Guess the name "Martha Stewart" has been tarnished enough so that she needs a new one to tack on to the products she's hawking.
Free Speech

Boston, MA

#5 Nov 14, 2007
She might have did her time but let her think up her own names to trademark.

Jericho, VT

#6 Nov 14, 2007
Thank the heavens she doesn't live in Schnectedy..

New Milford, CT

#7 Nov 15, 2007
Tell Martha to move back to where she came from--no one in Katonah wants her there, nor do they care she is a celebrity!
MRSdaleEarnhardt JR

East Meadow, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2008
I was on the floor hysterically laughing when Martha was released from prison and had to be under ' house arrest'!! What a joke... let her do hard time in my dinky apartment in Westchester County AND not in a sprawling mansion with horses and a full staff of 'servants'. I refuse to buy anything with her name on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US: Clinton email storage safe not secure for s... Sep 28 Read More n See less 1
Rob Thomas Sep 27 RT 1
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Sep 19 Dude 10
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Sep '15 Objectivos Blancos 8
News Odell Taps Anthony Sutton as Next Emergency Ser... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volfghtr1969 1
News Robert Durst, the epitome of the macabre: dispatch (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fresh Blood 1
News Investigators glued to HBO documentary on Rober... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Fresh Blood 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Katonah Mortgages