American Indians opposed to Martha St...

American Indians opposed to Martha Stewart's trademark attempt

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from May 29, 2007, titled American Indians opposed to Martha Stewart's trademark attempt. In it, Newsday reports that:

Martha Stewart's attempt to trademark "Katonah" _ a move that has already riled some of her village neighbors _ has now upset some American Indians because the name originally belonged to a 17th-century chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Say No to Katonah

Kathleen, GA

#1 May 29, 2007
White man has taken everything from the indians. It's time to stop. White man go home. Martha Stewart go home. Injuns want to live in peace free from offensive forked tongue of white man.
doug

New York, NY

#2 May 30, 2007
sue her, somebody take that money hungry broad down..
doug

New York, NY

#3 May 30, 2007
Say No to Katonah wrote:
White man has taken everything from the indians. It's time to stop. White man go home. Martha Stewart go home. Injuns want to live in peace free from offensive forked tongue of white man.
not all white men are bad.
meme

United States

#4 May 30, 2007
That woman would trademark her mothers azzhole for a profit
you suck

Trenton, NJ

#6 May 30, 2007
I'm native and I don't drink. A**sholes like you are what keeps everyone apart. You need a good a** kicking!
JRhoan

Elk Grove, CA

#9 May 30, 2007
Maybe some one should design some Martha Stewart prison wear, maybe that would grab her attention....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Jan 19 Musikologist 17
News Firefighters respond to fire at Clintons' home ... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 10
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Dec '17 Glory days 18
Accident Nov '17 MSM 1
So Sad. So Different, so Not Brewster (Jun '10) Oct '17 Doctor Taco 9
Shopping makes me horny? (Jun '13) Oct '17 madoff sindrome 4
News 'Flasher' cop was involved in NYPD ticket-fixin... Oct '17 STALK THIS 2

Katonah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Katonah Mortgages