Katonah church members plan Nicaragua...

Katonah church members plan Nicaragua trip to help the poor

There are 3 comments on the The Journal News story from Dec 26, 2005, titled Katonah church members plan Nicaragua trip to help the poor. In it, The Journal News reports that:

About two dozen members of the First Presbyterian Church of Katonah will leave the comfort of their Westchester homes in February and travel to Nicaragua to help build houses for impoverished families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Since: Dec 05

Managua, Nicaragua

#1 Dec 27, 2005
Can you please, help us build programs for the unemployed?
Geraldine Herrera

United States

#2 May 9, 2006
thank you all... God bless you!!! Thank you so much!
joseph kusi

Ghana

#3 Apr 18, 2007
Dear friend in christ,
may the peace of our almighty God richly bless you all i feel call to anounce the wonderful things that he is doing .and i want to proclaim that life does not end here but if we believe in God we will be safe and have enternal life .
please my name is joseph from ghana and am 16 years old and am student in junior secondary school in grade 2 and i live in poor family in ghana here pls because of my family is poor pls i cannot go to school school because of school and please everyday when i eat in the morning i will not again till next day so please i am pleading with you help me in my education also please i am christainity.
good byee hope to hear from you soon
my e-mail is :
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Katonah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton emails compromised spy satellit... 18 hr positronium 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Katonah, NY (Jan '12) Aug 24 Ken Kurtz 7
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Aug 23 Nancy Marinaccio 26
News 20 Vegan Products to Soothe Sensitive Skin Aug 17 Raylin 2
Help Greeley HS Fight Racism Aug 16 Greeley Students 2
Hazve you been a victim? (Mar '10) Aug 14 mexico 44
News Gadhafi praises Obama while complaining in U.N.... (Sep '09) Aug 13 Lazy Foreigners 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Katonah Mortgages