VxV

Herrin, IL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Who is running against Monroe this year?
Go get them

Carterville, IL

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Half the town!
voter

Marion, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Whoever runs against her has my vote!!!!
Vienna citizen

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Jenny puts in a lot to our community, whether working or outside of work. It's not fair for you all to get on here and bash her. She has a family and they don't need this drama. If you want to run against her then that's fine. But leave it at that. Vienna will vote for whomever they want, whether it's Jenny or someone else. Running your mouth on here is not going to help anyone.
Huh

Olathe, KS

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Vienna citizen wrote:
Jenny puts in a lot to our community, whether working or outside of work. It's not fair for you all to get on here and bash her. She has a family and they don't need this drama. If you want to run against her then that's fine. But leave it at that. Vienna will vote for whomever they want, whether it's Jenny or someone else. Running your mouth on here is not going to help anyone.
Family and don't need the drama?? That's part of being in the publics face!?! For one this is TOPIX, a worthless sight and you saying that just fuels the fire
what

Marion, IL

#6 Sep 20, 2012
guess I missed something who was bashing Jenny they were just wondering who was going to run for against her. I don't think that is bashig her.
Jennys out

Murphysboro, IL

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Does anyone really think Jenny will run again ? Oh my why would she, no chance of her getting round two. I dont think she will waste her time trying to get that job again.
Standards

Murphysboro, IL

#8 Oct 23, 2012
I have heard she is out to get Gene McNeely fired, she is such a douce bag. Well we must unite and vote the BITCH out, but maybe we will all get lucky and she will just go away ! Everyone who can vote for or against her should attend the citys meetings.
lulu

Marion, IL

#10 Oct 23, 2012
I hear the same crap. she does not like Gene. Thats too bad, Vienna needs Gene.We will keep Gene. Jenny has to go she is and will be the down ......for Vienna. She wants to tell Gene how to do his job ..well thats a hoot, what would she know about maintaing city,water, streets or anything else? what happened to Halloweeen at the city park? Guess Jenny was against it. Thats no surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karnak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olmsted be DAMned 6 hr ruined detroit 3
hemphill Fri JerseyGirl 2
Hair salon May 20 Hiya 10
vienna school board May 20 vienna 2
Duck Face Photos May 19 pinky 21
Vienna McDonald's (Aug '12) May 16 Agreed 98
Home Wreckers May 15 mikey 10
More from around the web

Karnak People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE