First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just need to no things

Carbondale, IL

#1 May 12, 2012
is laray cheating on her husben
just need to no things

Carbondale, IL

#2 May 12, 2012
and with who she works at napa
Serious

Marion, IL

#3 May 12, 2012
Oh I dont think so,,,,,,,, why do you suspect such a thing ? Does your man work at NAPA and you think he is cheating ? This is a piss poor site to be asking such a question. Nothing good gonna come from asking a question like that here.
Huh

Carbondale, IL

#4 May 13, 2012
Its spelled "HUSBAND"...And why would you do two threads that don't even make sense IDIOT!!
To answer your ignort question NOOOO!
I personally hung out with her and another person several times and she's never flirted or even talked abt other dudes...
a rare sight

Potosi, MO

#5 May 13, 2012
Huh wrote:
Its spelled "HUSBAND"...And why would you do two threads that don't even make sense IDIOT!!
To answer your ignort question NOOOO!
I personally hung out with her and another person several times and she's never flirted or even talked abt other dudes...
Huh, you should give them crap for "no" instead of "know" too.
grammar police

Sesser, IL

#6 May 13, 2012
Huh wrote:
Its spelled "HUSBAND"...And why would you do two threads that don't even make sense IDIOT!!
To answer your ignort question NOOOO!
I personally hung out with her and another person several times and she's never flirted or even talked abt other dudes...
Don't correct someone's spelling of "husband" unless you know how to spell I-G-N-0-R-A-N-T.
DumbASSES

Carbondale, IL

#7 May 14, 2012
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't correct someone's spelling of "husband" unless you know how to spell I-G-N-0-R-A-N-T.
Damnnn it seem the only thing u can do for a come back is to correct someones spelling.........Who gives a SHYTT<----
Peter

United States

#8 May 16, 2012
Ha what a bad ass who can miss spell shit trying to prove a point but actualy just sounds like a dip shit.
lol

United States

#9 May 16, 2012
Peter is a Dickhead..Haha
IFUHAVEMYCOMMENT URAIDIOT

Carbondale, IL

#10 May 20, 2012
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't correct someone's spelling of "husband" unless you know how to spell I-G-N-0-R-A-N-T.
When u get beat, always go after their GRAMMER..For that my friend you win my comment..
IFUHAVEMYCOMMENT URAIDIOT

Carbondale, IL

#11 May 20, 2012
Peter wrote:
Ha what a bad ass who can miss spell shit trying to prove a point but actualy just sounds like a dip shit.
WINNER!!!
welll

Sesser, IL

#12 May 21, 2012
IFUHAVEMYCOMMENTURAIDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
When u get beat, always go after their GRAMMER..For that my friend you win my comment..
I didn't get beat for anything. If I was one of the two arguing over this Laray person then, yes, maybe. Go fuh-q your IGNORANT self.
qrs

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Soo is she cheating or not? We are all curious .. Im wandrring about her three kids?
Cypress

Marion, IL

#14 Jul 1, 2012
Dont worry about her kids, she is a good mother. I dont know if she is passing any out ? but if so can I be first PLEASE !!
qrs

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2012
Pretty wrong.. shes old!
Concur

Sesser, IL

#16 Jul 4, 2012
welll wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't get beat for anything. If I was one of the two arguing over this Laray person then, yes, maybe. Go fuh-q your IGNORANT self.
For that u get my comment:) Spelling sucks^^^
Yupper

Sesser, IL

#17 Jul 4, 2012
I tapped it...I know why she strays, her husband looks and acts like a bum
qrs

Kansas City, KS

#18 Jul 5, 2012
And how is that? Hes the one who makes the money!
Yupper

Sesser, IL

#19 Jul 5, 2012
He makes all the money?? She works too..Dude looks like an old man and has a face of a asss raped monkey.
Sorry

Marion, IL

#20 Jul 20, 2012
Well she must have got tired of looking at that asss raped monkey face as you call it. She is gone, moved out !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karnak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny C 2 hr Dennisjon 1
Coward named Anthony 3 hr Bad Bob the albino 3
Dollar General Store 17 hr Make it great again 3
Jeff Moore?.. 22 hr Troy 4
Karla Martin Fri Bar fly 9
Brea Brasher is one nasty person Thu skanky 7
William aka Billy collinz Thu Ryan fink 1

Karnak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Karnak Mortgages